Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Do you think he can sing?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A huge congratulations to @Lico for our new thread title! You win a barely roasted chicken that is as dry as Squidward's tuna canoe!

Screenshot_20240304-234826~2.png

We started the previous thread with Sicknote turning up for the last two shows at Glasgow and Squidward still in America. Ratboy started playing on his "bad mental health" which was, as usual, utter bollocks as he did a dancing reel to a Beyoncé song. He looked a complete twit as per.

Screenshot_20240304-234626~2.png

Gail had his 3rd birthday although he thought he was 4yrs old and they celebrated a toddler's birthday by going to Miller & Carter of all places. 🙄

We had the misfortune of listening to Ratboy screeching again, this time sitting down in a corridor. Zelda and DoorMatt stayed there and he sounded pissed again in several stories first thing in the morning. The dead dad got dug up yet again for likes and sympathy as did many Father of the Year stories and reels. 🙄

Squidward is still missing and looking for her clarinet!

Screenshot_20240304-235436~2.png

A full recap can be found in Wiki 9/10.

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
A huge congratulations to @Lico for our new thread title! You win a barely roasted chicken that is as dry as Squidward's tuna canoe!

View attachment 2796417

We started the previous thread with Sicknote turning up for the last two shows at Glasgow and Squidward still in America. Ratboy started playing on his "bad mental health" which was, as usual, utter bollocks as he did a dancing reel to a Beyoncé song. He looked a complete twit as per.

View attachment 2796416

Gail had his 3rd birthday although he thought he was 4yrs old and they celebrated a toddler's birthday by going to Miller & Carter of all places. 🙄

We had the misfortune of listening to Ratboy screeching again, this time sitting down in a corridor. Zelda and DoorMatt stayed there and he sounded pissed again in several stories first thing in the morning. The dead dad got dug up yet again for likes and sympathy as did many Father of the Year stories and reels. 🙄

Squidward is still missing and looking for her clarinet!

View attachment 2796423

A full recap can be found in Wiki 9/10.

Keep on grinding Fakeys! 🌈

Previous thread:

Thanks for the new thread Crazy and congrats to @Lico for a great thread title
I need to know who the person is who thinks he can sing
Please confirm if you are drunk or deaf 🤣 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
That was really weird. As soon as I posted the new thread and I voted on the poll, almost immediately I noticed in a split nano-second that somebody had voted YES ffs!!!!

Hmmm. 🧐

---
I see he's getting on the Big Brother bandwagon now. He's never mentioned watching it before. Honestly, he is pathetic. 🤡

431151561_370909909161308_6570159527113422127_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
That was really weird. As soon as I posted the new thread and I voted on the poll, almost immediately I noticed in a split nano-second that somebody had voted YES ffs!!!!

Hmmm. 🧐

---
I see he's getting on the Big Brother bandwagon now. He's never mentioned watching it before. Honestly, he is pathetic. 🤡

View attachment 2796445
Which of them is glued here
1. Fakey
2. Zelda
3. Flaps

My bets on no 1 he replies in seconds to messages and comments

CBB will be his fav until he is ignored by OK,New, TM, Lorraine etc

• Haha
Reactions: 22
1. Fakey
2. Zelda
3. Flaps

Definitely Fakey! He's addicted to us 🤭🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Who ever voted prick can sing😜Um maybe parrot came in to vote as can’t imagine it was one of us🤣🤣Saying Leo scratching people my god that child is a terror😳😡

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
1. Fakey
2. Zelda
3. Flaps

Im guessing it was Fakey Chickenden 🐓 he’s obsessed with Tattle. Im convinced he was sillydot aswell, he always pops on the thread the sad fucker! Flaps also likes to come on, ive spotted her definitely once. They have loads of Tattle accounts like they do insta accounts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Well! That was a quick one! A week off because LF goes missing in actin for a week with Freddie and Gail. She does a photoshoot with the dullest of dull kit with little ones. Jake has a meltdown - citing MH and misses the FM. Does sad posts and then is back to the irritating twit he is as per normal to do two shows! Gail has been shipped out for likes and Flappyis still missing, we are STILL waiting for the jeans reel. That’ll do, I’m off to work soon, you know the one, working all day, everyday! As for the BBUK lineup comments, the predictably🙄…..

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Well done for the recap as usual @CrazyBaldhead and congrats to @Lico on the thread title win 😊
Well if her going absent was meant to help her engagement when she staged her comeback, it’s failed spectacularly 😂 and that’s also with her asking for comments 🙄
Also glad to see people are waking up to his using of his son and dad. Two of his main content makers and that reel has also flopped 😊 Get ready for the Zelda challenge reel in 3..2..1..

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Quick story about CBB to see if he can get any engagement or TV appearances to talk about it. He will have stopped mentioning it in a couple of days! Irrelevant Mr Fakey. Where is Polly these days even she can’t get him a slot on telly?

Love that this year he didn’t even get any appearances about DOI.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
My first thread title. I'm as chuffed as fake is gay!
It's an excellent thread title! It never ceases to amaze & entertain me the pure wit & comedy on these threads. He must hate that he has to suck it up in silence😂 Well done & thank you Crazy for yet another spiffing thread opener🙏

• Heart
Quick story about CBB to see if he can get any engagement or TV appearances to talk about it. He will have stopped mentioning it in a couple of days! Irrelevant Mr Fakey. Where is Polly these days even she can’t get him a slot on telly?

Love that this year he didn’t even get any appearances about DOI.
I also love the fact they obviously didn’t get invited back to that OK event that was on last night. We know if they had, he definitely would have been there 😂 Even Christine ‘car park’ McGuinness and Lizzie Cundy were there again 🤭
Also imagine what this thread would have been like for the next couple of weeks if he’d been on CBB 😂
Now just awaiting to see the real reason Zelda is there. Fred’s birthday is Friday so if they’re going away on an adults trip, I’d hope it’s only overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
🐔Coooeeee Fakey, and no you can't sing, who told you that your mummy....😆 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Zelda’s poor dogs whacked in kennels AGAIN so she can rush to fakey 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I reckon Zelda cast the ‘yes’ vote. Her Jacob can do no wrong. Remember when he upset her mimicking her at her table? She had lots of people’s support yet said he was a good lad 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It will be the man himself or course! He deffo has a read on here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.