Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Chef's Kisses". Oh duck off you twit. I'd give her a Glasgow Kiss and do her nose for free!

View attachment 2813795
---
"Help a Honey Out".

There's the direction of the door. Don't come back.

View attachment 2813797
Can tell they never eat out when they think fry fish is amazing 🤣🤣🤣 sad fucks they are I see they picked cheapest on menu
---
Well he can’t blame a glitch on Instagram like he did when his last Leo reel also bombed 🤭 I think people are finally getting sick of him using his child and telling everybody what a fantastic dad he is, when clearly he isn’t. Get ready for the reshare of it and begging for comments/likes this morning 😂
As for her. When you’ve got to get your arse out and do a poll for what nails to have done, you know that person is scrambling for engagement 😂 Has the bleeping cheek to post about SM being fake and then her and her husband proceed to do photoshoots by/in the empty pool for what reason? Oh for the benefit of SM. Yes she really is that thick 🤦🏻‍♀️
How long until he hides the likes or reshapes it he’s so pathetic that kid is gormless and looks a scruff nobody thinks he’s cute

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They have absolutely no friends, just look at the few comments he gets on his posts, all strangers apart from the odd Z lister on some of the more popular ones.

I’d be so bloody lonely if I was them. They are embarrassing and need to sort their lives out.
and the few comments he now gets are always the same people on every post, like hers. Haven’t seen his photographer mate for ages either. Not surprised the way he always belittled and spoke to him and put it online. I think his social media addiction is why he has no friends. We want to punch him in the face just for the few minutes we see, imagine being in an actual room with him 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Something is defo brewing, I didn’t share that photo but that’s not saying anyone else didn’t !!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
They probably only stayed one night and she’s already home as no posts this morning.So pleased his overuse of leo is obviously not working as no one gives a tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She was deffo trying to hide the👃👃👃 in that reel😂😂😂
Didn't look like the swimsuit was up the arse either. Sad cow🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Well that was worth waiting for was it even ten seconds long? I was referring to her in the hot tub but she probably said the same to head the one time they had sex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Think it was Jeanie who said he would be sharing his stupid reel😳But added for dads to tag themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15

Think it was Jeanie who said he would be sharing his stupid reel😳But added for dads to tag themselves.
Thankyou. He’s so predictable 😂 Not begging for likes and comments, but by asking for dads to tag themselves, just a sneakier way of doing it 🙄😂
Don’t forget everyone, social media is fake and he’s not bothered by engagement 🤥😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So she was lying they are staying two nights ? Of course wanker has to comment on her post saying I love you both so much🤢🤢🤢Yeah right fake arse pricks the pair of them.

• Sick
  • Haha
So observations from her reel. I think her nose does looks thinner but need to see it close up. Looks like it wasn’t a freebie because she would have had to mark it as an ad/pr trip. I know there’s other occasions we think they’ve had freebies and not marked them as such, but with a hotel, if she was getting it free, part of the deal would have been to showcase it, which she hasn’t really done. All she has done is tag it a few times. Saying that I’ll still ask ASA what they think 😉
As for him. Surprise surprise only tags the FM when he’s been tagged in and getting complimented 🤢 and as for him still trying to desperately get more interaction on his reel, doesn’t look like his subtle (as a sledgehammer) begging is helping 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Not doing him any good though 🤭. The likes and comments are woeful. He’ll get Flappy to share it soon. That might get him another 5 likes on it 😉😂
How long before he throws in a manly £25 b&q voucher for further shares 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.