Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How we are going to provide the life we want for our families 😂😂😂 good one Fakey.
Flappy provides most with all that grifting bro!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He must be so angry that others do so well in life and he gets crumbs.So many from his xfactor time live in million pound houses and he’s in a part owned semi in Colchester👌👌Loving April coming round and if on masterchef will get kicked out within the first few weeks👍And Elf in December so funny and I’m loving it👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
We flew threw this thread even thou his content was dire we sure made fun of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He must be so angry that others do so well in life and he gets crumbs.So many from his xfactor time live in million pound houses and he’s in a part owned semi in Colchester👌👌Loving April coming round and if on masterchef will get kicked out within the first few weeks👍And Elf in December so funny and I’m loving it👍
He will never do well because he's talentless, has a grand sense of entitlement & is a bleep. 😃😃😎😆

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
"Chef's Kisses". Oh duck off you twit. I'd give her a Glasgow Kiss and do her nose for free!

432709148_312163251519270_3725197981874088898_n.jpg

---
"Help a Honey Out".

There's the direction of the door. Don't come back.

432173103_7954649584548387_8285894901489648606_n.jpg

• Haha
She's playing games hiding her face,out on ublic all be it very quiet at the spa... they prob saw fake.xoming and ran!

And the audacity of zelda asking why people can't grow old gracefully..with those teeth and eyebrows!

Quickendens on tour,next stop job centre

• Haha
Omg I bleeping hate these two pricks🤬🤬🤬 Fakey's reel has bombed🤣🤣🤣🤣 put your arse away squidward ffs. Being a parent is hard, how the duck would he know, he's never parented, certainly not on his own, useless bleep he is. Flaps deserves everything she gets!

• Haha
  • Heart
At least he had the decency to wait a few days before posting his super dad post this year.... was it last year he done one on mother's day dedicated to himself 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is worth a watch Fakeys 👍 good woman for sharing Crazy… This guy refers to one parent taking his ex wife to court over exploiting his child/children on her SM and the court ruled she must not put the children on SM anymore but instead of saying a court order from the kids dad prevents me she said in typical fake/lieing influencer style ‘im deciding to not show my children on my SM’s anymore for their safety” …. I take it the law is different in the UK and if so why has Freddie’s dad allowed his son be exploited on SM by his mother who is supposed to protect him and not exploit him in this manner for financial gain or just in general! The law must be different in the UK? Do both parents have to agree? I think I read this on the KP thread that PA tried to get her to stop exploiting J and P when they were younger and couldn’t give consent but if I remember right the two parents had to agree? So who knows but she had Freddie flogging soap and shampoo in the bath only last year! His Dad needs to stand up to her FFS! Maybe her family don’t agree with her or her head husband exploiting her children online (aswell as hating Fakey)
Is this about aoibhe Devlin the gremlin
[/QUOTE]
lol no im not familiar with her but the name rings a bell 😂 I dont follow many Irish ‘Influencers’ I lurk on the Dublin GG and G threads lol 😜

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wiki Ref: 13/03/24

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Give it a bleeping rest! Parenting is hard, it doesn’t come with a manual but and I mean BUT, when you’re a massive negligent parent like they are, they are failing at being parent. I’m off to work, my kids are looked after and they look after us!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Well he can’t blame a glitch on Instagram like he did when his last Leo reel also bombed 🤭 I think people are finally getting sick of him using his child and telling everybody what a fantastic dad he is, when clearly he isn’t. Get ready for the reshare of it and begging for comments/likes this morning 😂
As for her. When you’ve got to get your arse out and do a poll for what nails to have done, you know that person is scrambling for engagement 😂 Has the bleeping cheek to post about SM being fake and then her and her husband proceed to do photoshoots by/in the empty pool for what reason? Oh for the benefit of SM. Yes she really is that thick 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Heart
They have absolutely no friends, just look at the few comments he gets on his posts, all strangers apart from the odd Z lister on some of the more popular ones.

I’d be so bloody lonely if I was them. They are embarrassing and need to sort their lives out.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.