Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She try’s and fails miserably to make out they live a good lifestyle.No posts showing Leo this morning flaps so was it one or two nights like you made out yesterday.He needs to realise no one gives a tit about Leo and to stop filming him😳But we know other than using him he has absolutely nothing to post.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She try’s and fails miserably to make out they live a good lifestyle.No posts showing Leo this morning flaps so was it one or two nights like you made out yesterday.He needs to realise no one gives a tit about Leo and to stop filming him😳But we know other than using him he has absolutely nothing to post.
The people that live a good lifestyle don’t post it online. They’re too busy enjoying their lives than to worry about posting it on Instagram. If they didn’t share so much online, we wouldn’t all be aware just how basic and empty their lives are.
---
Someone's not a fan on the sidebar :ROFLMAO:
Wait until he’s officially announced. They’ll be carnage on there 😂 unless Polly gets the comments moderated straight away 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sam Thompson interviewing CH on this morning 👀 CH looks like he has a weird bloated face

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Let's be honest, he's so bleeping irrelevant, if his incriminating photo gets on the sidebar of shame, who actually cares??
He'll get ripped apart, then forgotten.
He'd be better off just cutting his losses and come out....

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Can someone share her reel for the blocked club or can we see it on isanony or instasecret?? (think that’s how you spell them) Did she even get her nose done???

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Her stay home? Never when there there is grifting hotels to be had
They look upon it as if it's some kind of ' work' ? Ludicrous.
Begged and scrounged nothingness, that costs them petrol etc

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Nose looks thinner to me, she’s obviously had it done because it was clearly bandaged up in that reflection photo the other week. It looks a bit weird to me although have to see what it looks like properly.

I deffo agree that something has gone down, writing I love you both so much on her post 🤢 nobody likes them, barely any likes on both of their posts. Give it up 😊

• Heart

Hope that works Jessica 😍
Will have to wait for Queen Crazy but thanks for trying Molly x why is she making out a hot tub is a big thing? She has a grifted one in her Colchester tit hole that they let Gail into even though its not recommended children should be in hot tubs for medical reasons but anything for the gram and to exploit her child on SM to weirdo’S!! What a bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Jake Quickenden #99 He's all washed-up , looking for ***** to suck..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What utter bullshit 😂 Being a parent is the hardest job in the world? Yeh if you actually spend proper time with them. Instagram is fake but still desperately doing the hash tags as well to reach more accounts 🤢😂
I'm way behind as usual but OMG. 'You will continuosly worry about every little thing.'

That will be why you bully your stepson, and why you ignore the fact that your three year old is way behind on his development. FFS. 😡

IMG_4123.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh no look at me everyone I’m having to walk to the beach in my dressing gown (with clothes over) can’t believe nobody told me how far I would have to walk in it yet he wasn’t bothered wearing it to the shop the other day duck off you fake prick

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she lied about two nights as he would be filming non stop.Run along flaps as no one is in the slightest interested in you or your creepy husband.No words to describe this weird freak🤢🤢
IMG_9606.jpeg

• Sick
So she lied about two nights as he would be filming non stop.Run along flaps as no one is in the slightest interested in you or your creepy husband.No words to describe this weird freak🤢🤢View attachment 2814810
What even is that photo about! On second thoughts, I don't want to know.

I'm enjoying CBB these nights, and even though I didn't know quite a few of them before the series, that's fine. Fakey can but dream.

I would have enjoyed seeing Sharon Osbourne eviscerating Fakey 🤣. She would definitely have picked him in the three who didn't make a good first impression.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.