Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Trying to prove you stayed another night flaps.We know he’s out with the only woman who puts up with this prick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Trying to prove you stayed another night flaps.We know he’s out with the only woman who puts up with this prick.
Those photos are so obviously from yesterday. Why lie about it and just admit they could only afford one night? It would actually make them more relatable if they stopped making out they’ve got such a comfortable lifestyle when they clearly haven’t 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Dear God, this is pathetic. 🙄

This can't have been today so obviously lying about staying another night. Probably home with the Spud already.

View attachment 2814848
Not the perfect afternoon sorry but like duck 😂😂 perfect afternoon with a sprig attached to your hip no thanks

Her lazy husband can’t watch his kid shy she relaxes … god tragic really anything for a freebie hey soph

• Heart
So she’s at home now as Fred there.Such fake lying toe rags the pair of them.Making out they were gifted two nights silly witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
🐔How very sad is their life to have to tell lies like that. They must be on social media, editing, cutting, adding, so much so that Maris Piper is not getting potty trained and that's why he keeps pissing and shitting himself..Glad I had time for my two boys.....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just because a couple of agents have offered to sign him doesn’t mean he will get any work he is so delusional he really thinks this is his big break now into a Netflix drama or a big musical 😂 stick with Elf at Colchester Hall you talentless head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Something is defo brewing, I didn’t share that photo but that’s not saying anyone else didn’t !!
Ah no Mya you must be mixing her up with a self respecting woman because its all good with these pair! A new Michael Jackson nose and a one night stay in a crappy hotel in Bournemouth and all is forgiven it appears 😂#unitedfront#nose#fake#shammarriage#zeroselfrespect#gayhudband

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Just because a couple of agents have offered to sign him doesn’t mean he will get any work he is so delusional he really thinks this is his big break now into a Netflix drama or a big musical 😂 stick with Elf at Colchester Hall you talentless head
But have they though? He only did those tapes on Tuesday and already he’s had offers? I doubt it and come on if they go and watch his febreze reel, they’d soon change their minds 😂
---
An acting agent, a z list agent and a publicist. duck me he needs to start getting well paid gigs if he has to pay a percentage to three different people/agencies 😂 Wonder if he’ll dispense of Polly and Off Limits IF a proper agency agrees to take him on?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
God, he's so deluded😂😂😂 having an acting agent doesn't mean you'll get any work, especially if they look at your mosquito reel and febreeze one🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Thought I’d see if he’d started following any more ‘acting’ agents today 😂 not as yet but he’s started following these today. Marriage coaches and a drinks brand who have just used Harry from the Traitors 😂 He’s such a desperate bleep.
Oh and how has Flappy sharing that reel worked out for you Fakey? 😉

Attachments

• Haha
An acting agent, a z list agent and a publicist. duck me he needs to start getting well paid gigs if he has to pay a percentage to three different people/agencies 😂 Wonder if he’ll dispense of Polly and Off Limits IF a proper agency agrees to take him on?
Thats how we will know if Billy is Bullshitting😂 Im not in that industry but are self tapes not sent to casting directors and only when requested? I highly doubt a casting director is going to watch hundreds of self tapes without specifically asking?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
And gormless parrot looking pleased with herself.Whats with the stupid tongue thing 🤢Flaps always doing it and Leo now also pulls that stupid face.
IMG_9608.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
🐔His mother Fag Ash Lil, her breathing is bad (Zelda) has only touched her hair twice today, it's wonderful as I put her on mute and just watch her mouth and the ill fitting turkey teeth. I think she has sprayed her hair as it's not moving...Ah she saw her imaginary sister today too and had a cuppa...bleeping hell 😳 what an exciting life.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thats how we will know if Billy is Bullshitting😂 Im not in that industry but are self tapes not sent to casting directors and only when requested? I highly doubt a casting director is going to watch hundreds of self tapes without specifically asking?
It’s the fact he was only doing them on Tuesday and he reckons agents have already watched them and made him offers? Didn’t realise that acting agencies have so little work on, the minute superstar Fakey Quickenden sends them a tape, they watch it and straight away offer him a deal 🤦🏻‍♀️ Let’s wait and see if anything materialises and if it’s a proper acting agency or another pr/z lister one 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.