Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she left and gone home as he got all his pathetic posts of Leo.I honestly don’t understand what he thinks he’s achieving by posting this child 24-7.What a sad life they both have where nothing is private.Leo is neither cute or interesting and it’s awful the way they show complete strangers his entire day.Flaps is just a joke and how will Leo ever get potty trained or a decent sleep pattern being dragged all over for content.I bet work wasn’t amused at Leo showing up during the warm up😳

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
Well guyssss, it looks like the feeble attempt at a "united front" failed miserably and was as authentic as Larry Grayson pretending to be straight!

Squidward is probably driving back to Quickenden Towers as we speak. What I want to know now is whether she's actually had work done or has RatBoy bitchslapped her in the face and she's waiting for the bruises to disappear?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
🐔 Show us your face, it's getting boring now, hold on a minute they maby playing a game and she has had nothing done wouldn't put it past this pair of backward idiots, it keeps them in the limelight as they have duck all else to do....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔 Show us your face, it's getting boring now, hold on a minute they maby playing a game and she has had nothing done wouldn't put it past this pair of backward idiots, it keeps them in the limelight as they have duck all else to do....
It’s weird she can be seen in public but not insta

Reactions: 20
She isn't showing her face to distract us ao we will be focusing on her nose and hope we forget about the jeans reel #justiceforjeans 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m beginning to think this. Also we’ve all noticed how absent she’s been, so her die hard followers definitely would have done as well. She’s probably revelling in getting loads of messages from the saddos and they’re now working out what sort of narrative to use when she reappears. Like you I wouldn’t put anything past them if they get attention from it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I did question this Jooney but the only limelight it would put them in is on Tattle 😂 and if he bitchslapped her im sure Freddie’s dad would have called SS and had his son removed from a domestic violent home??

QUOTE="CrazyBaldhead, post: 18682227, member: 338216"]
Nicked from the Chazza thread.
"Child Exploiters". 💯

[/QUOTE]
This is worth a watch Fakeys 👍 good woman for sharing Crazy… This guy refers to one parent taking his ex wife to court over exploiting his child/children on her SM and the court ruled she must not put the children on SM anymore but instead of saying a court order from the kids dad prevents me she said in typical fake/lieing influencer style ‘im deciding to not show my children on my SM’s anymore for their safety” …. I take it the law is different in the UK and if so why has Freddie’s dad allowed his son be exploited on SM by his mother who is supposed to protect him and not exploit him in this manner for financial gain or just in general! The law must be different in the UK? Do both parents have to agree? I think I read this on the KP thread that PA tried to get her to stop exploiting J and P when they were younger and couldn’t give consent but if I remember right the two parents had to agree? So who knows but she had Freddie flogging soap and shampoo in the bath only last year! His Dad needs to stand up to her FFS! Maybe her family don’t agree with her or her head husband exploiting her children online (aswell as hating Fakey)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just screenshotted that post she shared about SM being fake. Is she actually implying these are all relevant to them 🙄 Really? Yes some very apt for them but some laughable. Terrified daily about screwing their kids up? Is she bleeping joking? When her husband thinks it’s acceptable to show their child’s tit all over the floor and him sitting on a potty online? Miss our independence but still duck off on adult holidays more than most parents do. My particular favourite is about her being frustrated when he’s sick. Not bleeping surprised the amount of time he feigns illness. Oh and about her anxiety because he doesn’t experience it. We wish 😂😂😂
Her kids how old in nappy’s scruffy hair no manners can’t eat right and never stops shoving tit his hon ….
without sounding horrible he’s the worst kid I’ve seen on social media he clearly needs help and placed in care of better people

• Heart
  • Sad
Leo clearly has no discipline or clear boundaries.The scratching people faces and his greed around food is clear to see.I bet fed loves when he can go to his dads as doubt he gets any peace from monster munch.Both tit parents trying to stay relevant when both washed up arse wipes 👌

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
And it’s a bingo for me! I said the only reason he got her to drive up so late in the day is for his engagement he is literally bleeding followers daily so here is the reel to get all the huns going ooh Jake you’re such a good dad 🤮 it’s all he’s got

• Sick
Reactions: 18
And it’s a bingo for me! I said the only reason he got her to drive up so late in the day is for his engagement he is literally bleeding followers daily so here is the reel to get all the huns going ooh Jake you’re such a good dad 🤮 it’s all he’s got
It's been a while here's Larry 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So Sam is flying home from holiday in Dubai today ready for his appearance at Cheltenham (wonder if Chris Hughes will be there 😉) for This Morning tomorrow. Remind me what is Fakey doing this week? 🤭
Fakey must really ‘hate’ Sam. I ain’t joking about that. I remember how he was spewing poison on his name while Sam was in the jungle. He knew Sam would snap up all the jobs so was trying to ruin things for him.

• Heart
It's a BINGO Fakeys! They only travelled all the way down to the Bournemouth hotel to film this gut-wrenchingly bad reel! Squidward even had the audacity to post that "Instagram is fake" bullshit earlier!! Utterly tragic! What's even more tragic is that HE IS PRETENDING TO PLAY THE PIANO! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Just why and ffs get your swimsuit out of your arse🤢🤢Help a honey out and choose her nails um is she right in the head.Still hiding and passed caring what’s she’s done to her stupid face
IMG_9593.png

• Sick
Reactions: 16
What utter bullshit 😂 Being a parent is the hardest job in the world? Yeh if you actually spend proper time with them. Instagram is fake but still desperately doing the hash tags as well to reach more accounts 🤢😂
Fakey doesn't know what a job or hard work is - he's never had a real job!

• Heart
I did question this Jooney but the only limelight it would put them in is on Tattle 😂 and if he bitchslapped her im sure Freddie’s dad would have called SS and had his son removed from a domestic violent home??

QUOTE="CrazyBaldhead, post: 18682227, member: 338216"]
Nicked from the Chazza thread.
"Child Exploiters". 💯
This is worth a watch Fakeys 👍 good woman for sharing Crazy… This guy refers to one parent taking his ex wife to court over exploiting his child/children on her SM and the court ruled she must not put the children on SM anymore but instead of saying a court order from the kids dad prevents me she said in typical fake/lieing influencer style ‘im deciding to not show my children on my SM’s anymore for their safety” …. I take it the law is different in the UK and if so why has Freddie’s dad allowed his son be exploited on SM by his mother who is supposed to protect him and not exploit him in this manner for financial gain or just in general! The law must be different in the UK? Do both parents have to agree? I think I read this on the KP thread that PA tried to get her to stop exploiting J and P when they were younger and couldn’t give consent but if I remember right the two parents had to agree? So who knows but she had Freddie flogging soap and shampoo in the bath only last year! His Dad needs to stand up to her FFS! Maybe her family don’t agree with her or her head husband exploiting her children online (aswell as hating Fakey)
[/QUOTE]
Is this about aoibhe Devlin the gremlin

Reactions: 17
It's a BINGO Fakeys! They only travelled all the way down to the Bournemouth hotel to film this gut-wrenchingly bad reel! Squidward even had the audacity to post that "Instagram is fake" bullshit earlier!! Utterly tragic! What's even more tragic is that HE IS PRETENDING TO PLAY THE PIANO! 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2813550
He honesty is weird he thinks people will read that and give him a job 😂😂 using his child to try gain work the sad prick !!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.