Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something is defo brewing, I didn’t share that photo but that’s not saying anyone else didn’t !!
I really hope somebody has/does. I totally agree with you all, this is almost like some cover-up PR exercise. 🧐 I'm starting to think whether Squidward's face is a complete distraction and they're clutching at straws.

I would pay seriously good money to see this photo and throw in a lifetime of free hair styling!!!!! 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I was listening to the help I sexted my boss podcast earlier with William Hanson and Jordan North. William said he got a phone call to go on This Morning so he said oh yeh I haven’t been on in a while. Anyway they rung him back and it said it was basically to get his arse out on telly for someone to talk about bums 😂He said no thanks, don’t worry I’m sure they asked Lizzie Cundy 😂

imagine fakey turning it down. He must be at the bottom of a long list to be asked to go on.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What even is that photo about! On second thoughts, I don't want to know.

I'm enjoying CBB these nights, and even though I didn't know quite a few of them before the series, that's fine. Fakey can but dream.

I would have enjoyed seeing Sharon Osbourne eviscerating Fakey 🤣. She would definitely have picked him in the three who didn't make a good first impression.
Shed have ripped him a new hole if he'd tried the smart arse comeback with her.
She's tit out better than him...

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dear God, this is pathetic. 🙄

This can't have been today so obviously lying about staying another night. Probably home with the Spud already.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

This can't have been today so obviously lying about staying another night. Probably home with the Spud already.

View attachment 2814848
Yes,videos stretched out over 48 hrs to make it look like they had a couple of nights 😆😆😆 the stupid thing is, it must have cost them 60-70 Quid in petrol, they could have gone up the road and had a night somewhere near them for about 39 Quid 😆😆😆💀

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 2814848
It looks to me like she did get her nose fixed. But how is that going to fix youre sham marriage Flapz? You cant ‘fix’ a person if they are gay! What type of respectable woman would accept a nose job in exchange for dismissing the fact their ‘husband’ is gay and there is proof??? If anything this nose job proves what we all thought.. that its a sham marriage of convenience and she is simply a beard for him! What a sham!
IMG_3913.jpeg
IMG_3915.png

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let's be honest, he's so bleeping irrelevant, if his incriminating photo gets on the sidebar of shame, who actually cares??
He'll get ripped apart, then forgotten.
He'd be better off just cutting his losses and come out....
Haha but it would be great seeing him trying to explain himself. Zelda will defo disown him, we know she is homophobic😂. @Philimena cunk

• Haha
Michael sent me a message from beyond the grave. He said he'd bumped into that Soldier Simon who RatBoy proclaimed to be in a past life and Michael said he was an ugly, bent twit too!

Upon inspection of this photo, and he's not impressed, here's his verdict. 👻👻

Screenshot_20240314-132952~2.png
Screenshot_20240314-131808~2.png

• Haha
Haha but it would be great seeing him trying to explain himself. Zelda will defo disown him, we know she is homophobic😂. @Philimena cunk
I honestly think she would make an exception for the light of her life that is Jacob 😂 she doesn’t like Flapz anyway! Id say as a mother she always knew exactly what sexuality he was/is, you couldn’t not as a mother but they/he passes it off as being camp but she has to know but yes she is homophobic amongst other things and most definitely likes “keeping up appearances”!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Only this twit would take a 3 year old for a swim in an open air pool in early spring! He needs his head examined-what a twit, I don’t care if it’s heated, Gail’s body temperature will drop so quickly!

Attachments

She's shared his reel again ffs🫠🫠🫠 desperate for the likes🤣🤣🤣🤣 but he's not bothered about social media🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
She's shared his reel again ffs🫠🫠🫠 desperate for the likes🤣🤣🤣🤣 but he's not bothered about social media🥴🥴🥴
Another Bingo for me 😂😂😂 You can imagine him frantically telling her she must share his reel immediately cos he’s panicking just how tit the engagement is on it. Yeh cos Flappy sharing it, is going to make such a huge difference 🙄🤭

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.