Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And that ginormous chicken head had the cheek to comment on Fred eating the bare minimum in a day when this dustbin is munching in every bloody photo, he’s only shown 2 of him and in one he’s gobbling and in the other his mouth is smeared in chocolate. I bet if I went back I’d find 837374 out of 840000 pics of the goblin is eating.
IMG_5090.png
IMG_5088.png

---
As someone said earlier, he opened an Instagram account for Spud when he was born, so rather then post photos of his own filtered 6 pack scrawny body on it for his son to look back on in the future, why not post a Mother’s Day message for Flaps on there? duck sake, he could even use Purdys account.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
I’d throw the roast dinner in his face if I got a message like that. Why bother. Makes her sound like a total afterthought. I’m sure he does it deliberately just to be a bleep. Hates the fact he can’t make Mothers Day about him like he does every other day of the year. Oh barring the post he did on himself on MD 2022 🙄
A roast is dead easy to make as well. Get a pre cooked meat and let Auntie Bessie sort the rest if you must.
But he won’t even do that. Probably going to be dining out on the fact he took Fred to the football for months as a way to get out of things.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He’s a useless self absorbed wanker, fanny’s about doing 20 mins work a day on tour, he’s always bleeping ill or pretending to be suffering with his mental health and he is like a giddy little kipper when he gets 2 mins of the dregs that nobody wants on ITV wins.

Seriously, what does this bleep offer at all with the running of that house, he does bare minimum and the only stuff he does do is when he posts it.

I can imagine him saying to Flaps I drove your son all the way to OT and back for his birthday so I deserve a rest.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I’m sure we’ve seen that photo before🧐🧐🧐

He’s delayed that message so she goes all day knowing he’s not acknowledged it on the platform that rules their lives!

Prick!!!!
Yeah, he posted this photo on 22/1 when she stopped wearing her rings and he was manic begging Misfits for a boxing match. Glad he wasn't successful.

Screenshot_20240310-164647~2.png

---
And that ginormous chicken head had the cheek to comment on Fred eating the bare minimum in a day when this dustbin is munching in every bloody photo, he’s only shown 2 of him and in one he’s gobbling and in the other his mouth is smeared in chocolate. I bet if I went back I’d find 837374 out of 840000 pics of the goblin is eating.
View attachment 2806765View attachment 2806766
---
As someone said earlier, he opened an Instagram account for Spud when he was born, so rather then post photos of his own filtered 6 pack scrawny body on it for his son to look back on in the future, why not post a Mother’s Day message for Flaps on there? duck sake, he could even use Purdys account.
Talking of Purdy, where is he?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Probably sold the cat to pay for her nose job🤣🤣She’s a fool and I’m afraid the more she puts up with his tit the worst it will get.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I bet anyone looking for property has ( rightly) disregarded Zeldas horrendous ' modernisation' bungalow as far too over-priced & too far gone & too costly to correct & put back into proper order ......

Unsellable heap.

She will be ' broadcasting to the Nation ' later ( to 14 idiots and 600 purchased Chinese autobots) done up like a dogs dinner complete with wonky crayola-ed eyebrows - taking the piss out of disabled people & moaning about her bleeping wheelie-bin , or some such tit......
Perhaps some comments over HER latest begged/scrounged latest freebie .... I still remember the air-fryer one.....

Bet Matt's " down the road"........ 😉😉 probably having some fun.😉

duck me the Winter Nights must just FLY BY in that mausoleum.....
🐔Would love to be a potential buyer then pull out at the last minute 😆 🤣 😂...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why are they so backwards? He apparently cooked that tiny bit of pork on Christmas, took their kid to a steak house for his 3rd birthday and now she’s apparently cooking whats look like a big turkey on mother’s day?? Will it be pizza instead of Lamb for Easter?? Im not sure I believe she has even cooked that turkey today??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
That afterthought of a passive aggressive shout out 😮😮😮

He lives his life on SM, so anyone like that should be able to pull together a personal, affectionate post in a matter of seconds, for appearance sake, like. That car crash is anything but.

If you're reading, Fake, I'm not jealous in the slightest. I had the BEST day with my kids and husband. Breakfast in bed, I saw my fabulous mum earlier and had a lovely glass of wine with her before a beautiful lunch out. And more wine. Not a scrap of it on SM because we don't live that way. But you do, so you know exactly the shade that you're throwing with a crappy post like that. I hope Sophie sees the light soon.

• Heart
🐔I have already asked twice don't forget my Jack Nicholson wank please lol 😆 🤣 😂
Sorry Joon! 😂😂😘

---
Just because "you could watch him playing all day" doesn't mean anybody else wants to.

The kid is an unfortunate looking, gormless, dud bulb and all this 'content' using him is complete brain rot. Cut his bloody hair ffs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Three hours later and he is still in the same bleeping spot on the sofa! What the hell does she see in him? Useless selfish tosser!

I've been dipping back into all the pre/during/post wedding threads. Absolutely hilarious to look back on it all as it unravelled. The stinky Gucci loafers, the photo medal he had on his lapel, the O Bar flaps reveal, the chicken nuggets, Marcel's wedding jaunt where they stayed 90 minutes away from the venue, the flat tyre, the rat story... on & on it went. Fabulous posts from Fakeys including the photo of NikNak with Fakey's stained grundys round his neck😅 IamMyaJ posted something about a whatsapp group they were on with (I think) Danielle Fogerty. I kept scrolling back but couldn't find the genesis of that bit of tea 🍵 Just so funny to look back on that whole dismal time Fakey got married for the gram.

• Haha
  • Heart
I didn’t splash mine and my mothers Mother’s Day all over the gram I did it wrong 😂😂😂

What a crappy Mother’s Day for flappy, she deserves it

• Heart
Reactions: 17
A bit ironic that she's doing this for family holidays when her so-called 'husband' does everything to avoid going on one with them. I mean, it's really not rocket science to look for discounts - just go on their website! 🤡

432066573_1068864387699914_1636397305136209181_n.jpg

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.