Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a shocker! Attention seeking, self obsessed, fame hungry bleep can ‘cook’ when it involves being filmed for a reality TV programme but on the one day of the year, he could give his wife that single handedly parents his child all year, a break from cooking, he doesn’t. What a bleeping idiot she is. Will say she’s played it well making sure everyone online is aware he’s doing/done duck all 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Do we know if his possible (likely) eradication from MC ties in with the drop in his 'cooking' reels? Hence not bothering with the Sunday roast as no need to impress or hype himself up.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do we know if his possible (likely) eradication from MC ties in with the drop in his 'cooking' reels? Hence not bothering with the Sunday roast as no need to impress or hype himself up.
It would tie in from the 'depressed' and 'woe is me' posts so I very much look forward to the syrup-wearing wankstain getting chucked out early doors.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The bleep who never stops posting, the moron who never stops begging, the brat who never stops eating & the old broad who never stops slagging.

It's like tuning through the Medium Wave........ There's a French man on there who never stops talking......... he would fit in well with these dysfunctional morons. 😶🫥

• Heart
Reactions: 16
and he had the cheek yesterday to try and embarrass Freddie about him always eating 😡Is there ever a time when Leo is in shot and there’s not food somewhere in the same vicinity 🤦🏻‍♀️
Only their ' golden child' matters........

He lords it over Fred because he's jealous. He would love to discipline him to have control over him I bet but knows he will be knocked out by his Father, who won't take any of jakeys false nasty tit.....

...bet they can't wait to see if they can get maris onto the PIP benefits......

And a motabilty car etc....... 'happy days' .....

It'll be a range-rover " HE NEEDS THE ROOM IN IT" , etc

They must think we were all born yesterday.....

That's what will be going through their beggy scroungy heads......

Utter cunts the pair of them

• Heart
  • Haha
There were some lovely tulips in Tesco the other day for £6. Could he not have at least got her that and a card? He shares everything so he would have definitely shown the flowers he’d got her so his Tena Huns could go on about what a fantastic person he is!

You’ve got to be a very selfish fucker to not show at least a small gesture (especially when he fucks off 95% of the time and she’s the one dragging Leo up).

She really is an idiot to stay with someone like him. Cooking her own roast for Mothers Day and he’s sat on the settee being a lazy bleep 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I bet anyone looking for property has ( rightly) disregarded Zeldas horrendous ' modernisation' bungalow as far too over-priced & too far gone & too costly to correct & put back into proper order ......

Unsellable heap.

She will be ' broadcasting to the Nation ' later ( to 14 idiots and 600 purchased Chinese autobots) done up like a dogs dinner complete with wonky crayola-ed eyebrows - taking the piss out of disabled people & moaning about her bleeping wheelie-bin , or some such tit......
Perhaps some comments over HER latest begged/scrounged latest freebie .... I still remember the air-fryer one.....

Bet Matt's " down the road"........ 😉😉 probably having some fun.😉

duck me the Winter Nights must just FLY BY in that mausoleum.....

• Haha
  • Heart
WTF. Why does he call her mom!! showing a photo of her Gail asleep is crossing boundaries as far as I’m concerned. sad fucker doing this so late in the afternoon 😡

Attachments

• Angry
WTF. Why does he call her mom!! showing a photo of her Gail asleep is crossing boundaries as far as I’m concerned. sad fucker doing this so late in the afternoon 😡
Probably because people replying correcting him that it is Mum not Mom will up his engagement.
Social Media will always be his first thought.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
lol a shout out to Sophie he may as well have said bro 😂😂😂😂 So his mum is mum but Sophie is mom, she’s not American and neither are you moron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d throw the roast dinner in his face if I got a message like that. Why bother. Makes her sound like a total afterthought. I’m sure he does it deliberately just to be a bleep. Hates the fact he can’t make Mothers Day about him like he does every other day of the year. Oh barring the post he did on himself on MD 2022 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wow, so she's cooking her own Mother's Day roast dinner today? What an absolute mug she is. Obviously can't go out as she still looks a right mess from surgery.

Wishing you all a very Happy Mother's Day! I'm off out now for lunch with all the gang. 💗

View attachment 2806428View attachment 2806429View attachment 2806430
They are utterly skint every time jake gets paid it’s straight on bills and debts they are completely broke
sophie clearly borrows money from her father that’s why every now and then she will see him !!
jake does not love her it’s so obvious what mother cooks on Mother’s Day ffs
---
Nothing to say than what a bleep.You should be ashamed posting her asleep.View attachment 2806720
Sorry but I’d be bleeping livid !!! What a nasty prick is she seriously allowing that ???
my husband did a post on how amazing a mother I am and everything I do for him and the kids and how much they all love me !!

” also “ like she is a after thought come in sophie ffs wake up he used you to have a child for content

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.