Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's happened to Isanomy? Has the site been taken down? How do the blocked club spy on Fakey & co🧐
I use this now think they just changed the name:)
---
I use this now think they just changed the name:)
Coming from the sad fucker who uses a filter on all his posts.I don’t like Zelda and the way she enables that prick but what a comment to put on Mother’s Day😡
IMG_9562.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Oh God, he's dug out this photo again from the other year! I wonder if Squidward has got any surprises today? Probably not.

431466097_2144589032588195_7227355410944261613_n.jpg
431746842_2942122092597417_6284145929350522767_n.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
If it was anybody else not posting to his wife on MD, I wouldn’t think anything of it. Thing is Flappy isn’t his mother and it’s about sending love/appreciation to your own mother not your partner. However the fact he posts about anything ie people he doesn’t even know who have died, you’d think as the mother of his only child, who looks after that said child by herself 90% of the time, the least he could do is a post from Fred and Leo. Again I’m not saying people should be wishing their mothers/partners etc…. a HMD on social media but the fact he does anything for content on there, it’s weird he’s not mentioned her.
Unless as I said earlier he’ll do it later for extra content if Mummy doesn’t get him enough likes.
Considering the sad bleep made an Instagram account for his 3 year old kid you’d think it could have at least come from there from him.
but no Mother’s Day isn’t about him 😅😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Wow, so she's cooking her own Mother's Day roast dinner today? What an absolute mug she is. Obviously can't go out as she still looks a right mess from surgery.

Wishing you all a very Happy Mother's Day! I'm off out now for lunch with all the gang. 💗

432061593_327578366492671_1007354834573923395_n.jpg
432136243_1165307054465462_3016268335805806322_n.jpg
432109405_1370445243607894_6885570958271490740_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Who called it? Who said he would be too tired today to do anything for her you get a bingo! Can’t even be arsed to cook her a nice meal bet he’s done nothing but sleep the selfish prick

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He’s obviously not even bought his mum or Soph a bunch of flowers bet they didn’t even get a card! It’s pathetic. He’s such a tit son/dad/husband.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Is he for bleeping real 😡😡😡
Giving it the big I am on a paid advert with gift wrapped presents for Mother's Day, yet on the actual day it appears she's got duck all except the gift of making her own bloody roast dinner 😡 I know the day isn't about gifts etc but bleeping hell he is something special isn't he?my lovely husband unfortunately has to spend most of today planning for school next week, however in between that he's made us a lovely brunch and is cooking a roast later on, we work as a team in this house so I am going food shopping in a bit and will sort out the school uniforms for the week so he can concentrate on his work.Honestly Sophie he treats you like something he's scraped off his shoe, this isn't love 😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Is he for bleeping real 😡😡😡
Giving it the big I am on a paid advert with gift wrapped presents for Mother's Day, yet on the actual day it appears she's got duck all except the gift of making her own bloody roast dinner 😡 I know the day isn't about gifts etc but bleeping hell he is something special isn't he?my lovely husband unfortunately has to spend most of today planning for school next week, however in between that he's made us a lovely brunch and is cooking a roast later on, we work as a team in this house so I am going food shopping in a bit and will sort out the school uniforms for the week so he can concentrate on his work.Honestly Sophie he treats you like something he's scraped off his shoe, this isn't love 😡
She's beyond caring. Lazy just like him & a grand sense of scrounging entitlement......... nothing else matters.

• Heart
Semolina is full of starch and gluten so it's a massive NO from me! God NO! 🤢

Oh dear Squidward, you really are a mug aren't you? Whatever happened to the Masterchef "expert" cooking dinner? He really is the laziest, most unthoughtful bleep I've ever seen.

What a horrible, selfish wanker. 🤬

432027238_917288730091345_3336174242388681839_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Heart
So just seen he is doing master chef, not sure if it had already been confirmed. So those crusty chickens we were subjected too were all for that 🤢🤢🤢
---
Weird how hes not said thanks to soph for being a fabulous muma!! And as if she's having to cook herself a roast, bless her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.