Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Discounts that you can get on the website anyway? He’s another tip for saving on holidays - book with EasyJet instead they have better flight times aswell!

Reactions: 20
I see his ex Danielle’s been spoilt this Mother’s Day with a designer handbag and some art from the kids.
You know that Fakey hasn’t once again done anything for her, as he even bragged he’d cooked a (dry) chicken last week!
Im no fan of hers but shame on him. She’s a fool to stay with him, I assume it’s for the no-work, semi celebrity status🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 24
How is showing free coupons that are all over Facebook a ad from the missing flaps🤣🤣What a tit day she’s had and I’m sorry but no sympathy from me as no one is forcing her to stay.

• Heart
Not even a homemade card from Leo that wouldn't of cost him anything apart having to sit with him for a few minutes,.
We would of been shown if he had made one bit of effort its who he is
There was definitely other people with them at the football there was a women talking with Fred at the buffet thing.

Zelebitry instagrammer init bro
Her bags as fake as him

Reactions: 19
Semolina is full of starch and gluten so it's a massive NO from me! God NO! 🤢

Oh dear Squidward, you really are a mug aren't you? Whatever happened to the Masterchef "expert" cooking dinner? He really is the laziest, most unthoughtful bleep I've ever seen.

What a horrible, selfish wanker. 🤬

View attachment 2806589
I just use a little gluten free flour on mine. Get dead crispy. I did see Nigella use polenta once I think which seemed a bit odd. Least Sophie left the skin on the chicken! 😂
---
Not even a homemade card from Leo that wouldn't of cost him anything apart having to sit with him for a few minutes,.
We would of been shown if he had made one bit of effort its who he is
There was definitely other people with them at the football there was a women talking with Fred at the buffet thing.

Zelebitry instagrammer init bro
Her bags as fake as him
My hubby has been laid up in bed with COVID all week. I still got a Moonpig card at least! And my daughter had made a card at brownies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I use this now think they just changed the name:)
---

Coming from the sad fucker who uses a filter on all his posts.I don’t like Zelda and the way she enables that prick but what a comment to put on Mother’s Day😡View attachment 2806264
All bantz at someone else’s expense as per usual. Even on Mother’s Day, his mum doesn’t escape it.
---
Nothing to say than what a bleep.You should be ashamed posting her asleep.View attachment 2806720
And why not use a photo which included Freddie, his wife’s first born? He is not normal.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Noticed that the photo he used of Zelda was probably the most recent selfie of herself of Instagram. Couldn’t even use a meaningful picture, he just screenshotted from her profile 😂 although glad we got a break from the weird couple vibes bikini shot!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Right who’s the person that’s infiltrated this thread overnight to vote that he can sing? 5 votes now. How many accounts has he got on here 😂
Wonder if he’ll turn up to his day job every day this week? The show actually starts tonight so it’s a 6 day week so he’s going to struggle 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Scumbag posting his kid on the potty
There are other ways to tell he is being trained!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Imagine showing your child on the potty to everyone 🤢 he is disgusting, that kids never had any privacy. I hate him.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
That child is going to hate him when he finds out his whole life has been put online for content 😡 is there anything that bleep won’t post 😡 I’ve reported that story and please anybody that’s not blocked, do the same. I really hope some of his loyal followers message him and tell him how inappropriate he is showing his child like that. As for Flappy. Surely she can’t really believe that this is acceptable behaviour for your husband to be showing your child to a bunch of strangers like that. Honestly the more he does, the more you realise why he has no friends and why her family hate him.

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I’ve never ever reported anything before, but felt I had to do it with that pic. Poor kid has no privacy, so inappropriate. Any weirdo could be viewing. How can he think it’s ok?!

• Heart
Totally agree it’s an absolute disgusting thing to show any child potty training he should be ashamed and as for her she is far worse to allow her son to be seen this way by this prick
Just reported as well 🚫

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Talking of the potty training. I’m still convinced that Zelda had Leo for several days while Flappy had whatever ‘work’ she’s had done. If he’s genuinely going on the potty now and it’s not just a photo opportunity for that sick oversharing bleep, I bet it’s Zelda that actually started Leo on the potty, not them at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.