Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve reported it but by the time it’s dealt with the story will have gone so I just feel it’s pointless

Reactions: 14
I remember a few years ago, before I was on Facebook. Myself and 2 friends were on holiday, having a nice time. Friend is photo mad. I'm not bothered. Other friend informed me that all our photos were posted on first friends Facebook. I had no idea. She hadn't asked my permission. I insisted she remove my photos. I am a private person, I don't post pictures of myself. I was ripping, and now I have to watch people taking photos, as I don't want to be posted. I believe in a few years, Leo will suddenly realise that his childhood was posted for all to see. He will probably start second guessing every interaction and day out with his parents, wondering whether it was a genuine family outing, or just for likes from strangers. I think he might really be affected by all this. Imagine your parents who are supposed to protect you, posting a photo of you in a vulnerable state, sitting on a potty. Shame on them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
🐔What's a matter with this moron x poor kid has no chance with being used all the time, no one I know exploits their kid as bad as him, he is one vile individual.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He really is a sick deranged hole.Nothing is private in Leo’s life and his need for strangers to view his son in such intimate moments is disgusting.Flaps after yesterday’s no show of affection on the one day of the year to be spoiled you really are a idiot😳

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Talking of the potty training. I’m still convinced that Zelda had Leo for several days while Flappy had whatever ‘work’ she’s had done. If he’s genuinely going on the potty now and it’s not just a photo opportunity for that sick oversharing bleep, I bet it’s Zelda that actually started Leo on the potty, not them at all.
Absolutely 💯 they've shown no interest in helping him progress in anyway on their own

• Heart
🐔What's a matter with this moron x poor kid has no chance with being used all the time, no one I know exploits their kid as bad as him, he is one vile individual.....
It infuriates me how these instacunts use their young kids on social media but he really has hit a new low, even for him, today. Like you, never seen anyone use their kid to this extent before 😡 he thinks by putting a caption over it, it makes it ok. That’s how bleeping despicable he is.

• Angry
  • Heart
Hopefully the prick has set of to Dorset and Leo gets some peace from the creepy one.Flaps still hiding and whatever she’s had done won’t change the fact she’s living a lie with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The sad thing is because we’ve spoken about Leo always being in a piss wet nappy and the lack of toilet training, he’s purely done that for Tattle’s benefit nobody else. He’s absolutely disgusting who the duck needs enemies when you have got your own Dad sharing a picture of you to complete strangers on the potty.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Absolutely no one wants to see a child use a potty, apart from pedos ffs. Why do they do it?!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
It's the way he's worded that to make it look like he's been the one to potty train him 🤣🤣 when we know he hardly does anything for that child bar film him for the gram.

Unfortunately reporting it will make absolutely no difference. Charlotte Dawson has a photo of her naked toddler on her grid from 2022, I reported it then and it’s still there. Instagram don’t give a tit about protecting kids.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
#99# suggestion
No changes all the way to 99 threads...
Fakey & Flaps still behaving like inbreds🤠🤠

• Haha
  • Heart
Right who’s the person that’s infiltrated this thread overnight to vote that he can sing? 5 votes now. How many accounts has he got on here 😂
Wonder if he’ll turn up to his day job every day this week? The show actually starts tonight so it’s a 6 day week so he’s going to struggle 🤭
Stop asking as you know the answer. We all know he has at least 20 burner accounts. He has a lot of time on his hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just seen that Neil Hurst who is in TFM has lined up another tour as the lead in Hairspray. So with him and then Danny Hatchard getting the lead in a tour of Bonnie & Clyde, shows that being good actors with good work ethics and being reliable pays off. There’s then Fakey, who’s managed to score a gig at the Colchester Charter Hall to play Buddy the Elf at Christmas. Ironic for somebody who makes it pretty obvious he thinks his vocation in life is TV and that theatre work is beneath him, that he is basically doing panto again. Credit where credit is due though. Buddy is the lead part 🤭 Not quite the starring role in a Netflix series he was manifesting though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hi Fakeys, been away this weekend. Just caught up and how tit was Flaps mothers day, cooking her own dinner. Why couldn't masterchef do it🙄🙄 or take her out for a meal. Oh that's right, cos he is too tired from driving to Manchester for the football wth Fred, using him for content🤬🤬🤬 absolutely disgusting, as is posting Leo on his potty🤯🤯🤯 no privacy for this kid whatsoever. As if Fakey has had a hand in that at all, not bleeping likely, he's so bleeping lazy.
No doubt he's driving to Poole now, then will be moaning how tired he is🙄🙄🙄.
Loving the fact his engagement has fallen off a cliff🤣🤣🤣🤣 and that kickboxing reel from Flappy🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
  • Heart
Hi Fakeys, been away this weekend. Just caught up and how tit was Flaps mothers day, cooking her own dinner. Why couldn't masterchef do it🙄🙄 or take her out for a meal. Oh that's right, cos he is too tired from driving to Manchester for the football wth Fred, using him for content🤬🤬🤬 absolutely disgusting, as is posting Leo on his potty🤯🤯🤯 no privacy for this kid whatsoever. As if Fakey has had a hand in that at all, not bleeping likely, he's so bleeping lazy.
No doubt he's driving to Poole now, then will be moaning how tired he is🙄🙄🙄.
Loving the fact his engagement has fallen off a cliff🤣🤣🤣🤣 and that kickboxing reel from Flappy🫣🫣🫣
What a bleeping pair these two are, really............ beyond ludicrous. He's definitely autistic.
Neither of them should have had kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.