Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 06/03/24

Bragging about how organised he is but mummy and Matt are still there. This "man" clearly cannot look after his child by himself. Still no sign of Sophie.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I’ve just realised last week when Zelda was stopping, no sort of reel of Fakey and her materialised, which is highly unusual. Just a thought, I wonder if he’s kept it back to use for Mothers Day 🙄 Let’s be honest he’ll make today about him and his content like he does every year. I can’t wait to see what high end presents he’s bought for Flappy and if she finally makes a proper appearance 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He really has a horrible way of speaking. His voice and mannerisms are incredibly grating. And he even admits he gets them round to help? Help with what? He only has one small child to look after. And that little boy is so disengaged it’s not as if he is a little live wire who needs constant stimulation. Can’t get my head how he lives his life at all.
---

• Heart
Reactions: 26
[QUOTE="marsaud, post: 18646424, member: 323533"Can’t get my head how he lives his life at all.
---
[/QUOTE]

His constant delusion helps 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny that when it’s the kids birthdays, dead relatives birthdays, dead relatives anniversaries, his own birthday, Father’s Day, etc… he’s up and posting by 7am. Anything to do with Flappy ie her birthday, Valentines, Mothers Day, he’s never so quick to post and the only reason he does post is purely for insta engagement. I mean on Friday he didn’t even bother mentioning it was IWD. I think deep down, he really doesn’t like women very much and genuinely believes that they are the weaker sex.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
So the first thing he posts is for his mum.Dear god flaps take a look in the mirror and think how long can I be pushed aside for likes.Wishing all us mums a wonderful day and going to avoid dick head for today.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Funny that when it’s the kids birthdays, dead relatives birthdays, dead relatives anniversaries, his own birthday, Father’s Day, etc… he’s up and posting by 7am. Anything to do with Flappy ie her birthday, Valentines, Mothers Day, he’s never so quick to post and the only reason he does post is purely for insta engagement. I mean on Friday he didn’t even bother mentioning it was IWD. I think deep down, he really doesn’t like women very much and genuinely believes that they are the weaker sex.
Not about him that’s why he’s a prick how she stays with him I will never know

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Flappy only did a grid post for her own dad last year not him. I reckon he’ll wait and see if his Zelda one gets him the engagement he craves and if it doesn’t then he might post one for Flappy as well a bit later on.

• Heart
Doesn’t the company Fakey’s brother works for have a table in the box for all the United home games and it would explain why his brother was with him yesterday?

Sorry if I am completely making that up but the last time Fakey went OT, his brother was there as well for the Chelsea game so would explain why he took Freddie yesterday because he wouldn’t have had to pay at all.

Also, yesterday they was sat in the cooperate end which is boring as duck, he’d get told to stop bleeping filming if he was in the Stretford end where all the proper hard core United fans sit.

The way he acts as well filming everything at the game just screams “I don’t go to a lot of football games” he’s a massive cringing plastic fan.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
At least we didn’t get the cringe picture of Zelda in a bikini this year🤮🤮🤮She loves herself as much as that vain prick but her unfiltered pictures from last week were👀👀So flaps forgotten even though she is left doing most of the tit parenting while he’s away.

• Haha
What's happened to Isanomy? Has the site been taken down? How do the blocked club spy on Fakey & co🧐

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
If it was anybody else not posting to his wife on MD, I wouldn’t think anything of it. Thing is Flappy isn’t his mother and it’s about sending love/appreciation to your own mother not your partner. However the fact he posts about anything ie people he doesn’t even know who have died, you’d think as the mother of his only child, who looks after that said child by herself 90% of the time, the least he could do is a post from Fred and Leo. Again I’m not saying people should be wishing their mothers/partners etc…. a HMD on social media but the fact he does anything for content on there, it’s weird he’s not mentioned her.
Unless as I said earlier he’ll do it later for extra content if Mummy doesn’t get him enough likes.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.