Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely hiding her face. Pity the ugly bleep can't do it all the time.

As for that awful, irritating, high pitched voice - duck OFF YOU IRRITATING COLCHESTER CHAV!

View attachment 2804800
View attachment 2804801
View attachment 2804802
View attachment 2804803
View attachment 2804804
That Guess bag is not giving Gucci vibes at all you stupid cow. Looks nothing like Gucci which she would know if 95% of her ‘designer’ stuff wasn’t fake 🙄 Maybe she’ll get some real designer gear for Mothers Day tomorrow 😂 no more likely garage flowers and duck all else.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is no way on earth any kid of mine would be painting near that cream sofa!!

Reactions: 18
He really is a grade a wanker isn’t he. The state of him. He really needs to come out. Maybe he’d be a bit happy if he could admit his marriage is a sham and he’s gay.
He is so weird my husband takes my kids to watch city and never films them it’s pathetic he’s constantly manic isn’t he 🤢🤢
---
Imagine getting a boss job but not buying your kids clothes and shoes both them kids look scruffy as duck 🤢🤢
freddies cost he’s had years and it’s oversized and ugly when he goes his dads you can tell they dress him better

soph is a awfull mum and he’s a tit father them kids look scruffy !!! Get them hair cuts too instead if your nose your still a ugly witch 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe for one second that selfish prick paid for all of that for Fred I reckon it was a present from Rocky’s dad probably even made him buy his ticket aswell as he HAD to get up sooooo early to drive him there and back let’s not forget he never ever shows his or Leo’s presents except when he won the fight and bought Leo a £10 baby toy if he doesn’t spend anything on his own sprog he certainly won’t on someone else’s

She literally has no hips in that bag photo.
And couldn't make it much more obvious she's hiding her snout.

Are they alone at the football I know his not shown anyone else but in one of the many videos his shown theirs definitely a womens voice that sounds.like it's responding I think it was the one in the hospitality bit,sorry can't cope with watching it again

She's got a new handbag and designer glasses bit the kid looks like his back from a day begging..she has a new nose but can't wipe her sons nose,
when I watched that video with the high pitched squeaking I was expecting the dog to run of

She literally has no hips in that bag photo.
And couldn't make it much more obvious she's hiding her snout.

Are they alone at the football I know his not shown anyone else but in one of the many videos his shown theirs definitely a womens voice that sounds.like it's responding I think it was the one in the hospitality bit,sorry can't cope with watching it again

She's got a new handbag and designer glasses bit the kid looks like his back from a day begging..she has a new nose but can't wipe her sons nose,
when I watched that video with the high pitched squeaking I was expecting the dog to run of
It'll all be ludicrous once her conk bruises have gone down. Bet she looks like Jimmy durante 😃😃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t believe for one second that selfish prick paid for all of that for Fred I reckon it was a present from Rocky’s dad probably even made him buy his ticket aswell as he HAD to get up sooooo early to drive him there and back let’s not forget he never ever shows his or Leo’s presents except when he won the fight and bought Leo a £10 baby toy if he doesn’t spend anything on his own sprog he certainly won’t on someone else’s
Is it possible he met his brother & wife up there? Who gave Freddie that footie shirt in the black box? I saw a hand come out & help him unwrap it.

Reactions: 14
I see Emmett Scanlan (Hollyoaks / peaky blinders / Kin actor) was also at the united game today and was given a signed shirt from Sir Alex and met some of the United legends. Poor old fakey wouldnt even get a second glance.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I see Emmett Scanlan (Hollyoaks / peaky blinders / Kin actor) was also at the united game today and was given a signed shirt from Sir Alex and met some of the United legends. Poor old fakey wouldnt even get a second glance.
Nobody knows jake 😂😂

• Haha
I bet Fakey tried to gatecrash the meeting. He has no shame and would do anything for insta content.

Reactions: 12
Is it possible he met his brother & wife up there? Who gave Freddie that footie shirt in the black box? I saw a hand come out & help him unwrap it.
Id say so, Fakey and his ‘private’ brother went to a match not long ago, think it was the week before Freddie went to Turkey with Flaps and he gave Freddie some bag of freebie stuff he got there and tried to pass it off as a present for Freddie. I think we said Zelda must have paid for some VIP tickets for Fake and Adam, he posted pictures of him and his brother there so it’s possible his brother and his family were there today and id put money on it that Zelda paid for it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.