Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leave him the duck alone! 😡 Always got to be digging at people that’s 3 posts now just about Fred eating he had something small from Burger King some shreddies and has a tiny chocolate hardly stuffing his face and even if he was so what? Nasty little man
Leo would be trying to eat the seats. The Turkey toothed twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So here we are again, this time playing 'Stepfather of the Year'. Flapz is still at home because if she's had a hammer and chisel to that beak of hers, her face must be a right old state.

Bit ironic calling out Freddie for eating all the time, although he's hardly stuffing his face, when his own son is constantly eating like a human dustbin.

431292061_1099618431462001_8244044856005633248_n.jpg

432085214_949057800114926_2420653222227815400_n.jpg
432070690_320674471014483_5140571829950917384_n.jpg

432203568_803896548427185_7683426407165934403_n.jpg
431293382_397514962917082_6281368564865856957_n.jpg
432035068_415803504460872_5854898149450096703_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 15
How many times is he going to get his phone out during this match. It's all one big content reel for him. I bet Freddie's stomach gives a little twinge of despair every time he sees Fake go to get it out once again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
So she's back to meat again. She can't even be consistent with her bloody diet ffs. Looks utterly revolting.

I noticed that she still has her Valentine's nails on so those reels etc were definitely filmed beforehand. Wouldn't it be hilarious if her surgery botched up and she ended up looking like Jessica Alves! 😂

---
He can't even put his phone down during the match. 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
So she's back to meat again. She can't even be consistent with her bloody diet ffs. Looks utterly revolting.

I noticed that she still has her Valentine's nails on so those reels etc were definitely filmed beforehand. Wouldn't it be hilarious if her surgery botched up and she ended up looking like Jessica Alves! 😂

View attachment 2804613
---
He can't even put his phone down during the match. 🙄

View attachment 2804631
View attachment 2804632
View attachment 2804633
She had those nails with hearts done for America. The ones she had in her reel yesterday, she did a story on 10th February and had them, so I think that reel was filmed before she went to the States 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she’ll make a reappearance for Mother’s Day?

Attachments

Reactions: 10
She had those nails with hearts done for America. The ones she had in her reel yesterday, she did a story on 10th February and had them, so I think that reel was filmed before she went to the States 🤷🏻‍♀️ I wonder if she’ll make a reappearance for Mother’s Day?
Well, if she doesn't make an appearance for Mother's Day, we know for sure that she's been to the butcher's shop and had that massive beak sawn, chopped and chiselled. Whether she looks any better I highly doubt it because her skin is appalling and she's completely ruined her face now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Well, if she doesn't make an appearance for Mother's Day, we know for sure that she's been to the butcher's shop and had that massive beak sawn, chopped and chiselled. Whether she looks any better I highly doubt it because her skin is appalling and she's completely ruined her face now.
I just don’t understand why they’re being so secretive about the fact she’s obviously staying hidden for a reason. When you think of the things they do share, why if she’s had her nose done, or any ‘work’ done, it is being kept such a secret? Must be a reason behind it. Maybe they’re hoping for a trolling documentary - ‘I had to get a nose job because the trolls were calling me squidward’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
bleeping stupid pair these two lazy scrounging fucks are. Talk about delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We are assuming she has had a nose job... He could have bopped her on the nose and split it gushing out blood everywhere.... Then had it fixed 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just don’t understand why they’re being so secretive about the fact she’s obviously staying hidden for a reason. When you think of the things they do share, why if she’s had her nose done, or any ‘work’ done, it is being kept such a secret? Must be a reason behind it. Maybe they’re hoping for a trolling documentary - ‘I had to get a nose job because the trolls were calling me squidward’ 😂
Thats probably what she said to the NHS because that hospital he was screeching in did not look like a private clinic 🤮 imagine if she got it done on the NHS the absolute scrounger, like that cretin Josie Cunningham and a few other hounds got boob jobs on the NHS! I wonder how Flaps got her boulders? she has never said where she got them done? I wonder why 🤔 they are absolutely awful and who ever did them needs to be named and shamed 😂 Who doesn’t research plastic surgeons and clinics? I certainly did with procedures I had but I suppose if you’re getting it for free you can’t really complain can you?

(forgive me if I have worded this incorrectly as im not from the UK but I am aware of the National Health Service)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Thats probably what she said to the NHS because that hospital he was screeching in did not look like a private clinic 🤮 imagine if she got it done on the NHS the absolute scrounger, like that cretin Josie Cunningham and a few other hounds got boob jobs on the NHS! I wonder how Flaps got her boulders? she has never said where she got them done? I wonder why 🤔 they are absolutely awful and who ever did them needs to be named and shamed 😂 Who doesn’t research plastic surgeons and clinics? I certainly did with procedures I had but I suppose it you’re getting it for free you can’t really complain can you?
They have no proper priorities in life ; housing , bills, savings.
He's in his mid-30s and his stepdad has had to finance a secondhand hatchback for him because of their delusionment ( why DO they need 2 cars? Neither works). They live paying a mortgage and rent & will never be able to buy another share of the scheme.....
He farts about & she begs and scrounges tins of bleeping soup & no.7 lippy?
Their kid isn't 100% able-bodied nor progressing mentally. Not that either of them care.

Its more " awwwwws" and clicks ( from the few genuine followers they have, not the chinese bought bots/ hacking scammer groups that they buy from).

bleeping ludicrous pair of cunts.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Omgggg I realise Fakey is struggling for cash but that wig gotta be replaced.
He could buy a little off-cut of some old Axminster or Wilton from ebay or something 😃😃 , trim it wiv a pair of scissors, No More Nails etc 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Filming every bloody thing at the game. I hate going places & people are more interested in watching it through their phone. Enjoy the actual moment, bro!
What's the betting with all the driving he's had to do today, he'll be too knackered to do anything for Flappy tomorrow?

Definitely hiding her face. Pity the ugly bleep can't do it all the time.

As for that awful, irritating, high pitched voice - duck OFF YOU IRRITATING COLCHESTER CHAV!

431432889_757070029473782_819037598032382259_n.jpg

431300962_431231039250775_2641829166714110774_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.