Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Flappy driving them to the game or for once is Fakey doing something for the family & driving himself?

Reactions: 12
Is Flappy driving them to the game or for once is Fakey doing something for the family & driving himself?
I reckon Flappy is still hiding at home and looking after Leo for the day. He’s only doing this to try and show people what a good step dad he is 🤥 If he’s that good, he’ll keep it off of insta and keep the phone out of Freddie’s face today but we know that won’t happen. That’s why I’m pretty sure he’s driving cos otherwise he’d be documenting the journey as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
There will be a grid post later of him and Fred at the football so all the Huns go ooooh you’re such an amazing stepdad and that’s exactly why he has taken Fred today i literally despise him

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Well there's already a reel of him eye bleeping himself in the driver driver seat eating a strawberry Freddie gave him. Think they've stopped at McDs.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Why can he not just take the poor kid out for a day without any filming? It borderlines cruel at this point now.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’ve never watched Masterchef and that definitely won’t be changing this year 😉 but is it a programme that normally gets nominated in TV award shows ie NTAs, TV Choice, etc? You can just imagine he’s going to jump on any TV, event, media appearance or interview he can for it 🙄
He’s going to be unbearable when it’s officially announced 🤢. This is one thing I really wish I’d been wrong about 😂😂😂 Still the light at the end of the tunnel is it’s not SCD and that’s the one he really wants 😊 He can enjoy being an elf instead this December 🤭

Edited This was what he was like at an awards show after appearing in Hollyoaks for 2 mins 🙄 Front and centre as if he was a main regular character 🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
When does Master bleep get aired? We need Larry on standby if he goes out in the first week🙌

He can't cook, he's even boasted about it in the past. It's all smoke & mirrors - the Hello Death, the dried out mummified chicken, the piece of beef on fire, the baby nappy slop he was eating in one of his TV promo reels. It's the haunted house all over. Nothing there.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
When does Master bleep get aired? We need Larry on standby if he goes out in the first week🙌

He can't cook, he's even boasted about it in the past. It's all smoke & mirrors - the Hello Death, the dried out mummified chicken, the piece of beef on fire, the baby nappy slop he was eating in one of his TV promo reels. It's the haunted house all over. Nothing there.
Don't forget the six man pork chop for Christmas dinner....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her saying I’ve had so many messages lol does it remind you of anyone🤣So rather than say I had to go to fakes as he can’t look after his son alone😳😳She makes out he invited her down to cheer her up.Stupid cow and her eyebrows today are beyond funny🤣View attachment 2803289
Those crayola-ed eyebrows always get me 😆😆😆😆
---
Flapz is his personal driver. He's far too important a media star to have to drive himself.😆
He would come in his pants if Itv supplied a minicab for him 😆😆😆😆💀

Last edited:
  • Haha
So Flappys reel is now up to 125 likes but still only 2 comments on it 🙄😂 not bad engagement in 13 hours 🤭
Has anyone else recognised who and where Flaps is doing this fake ‘challenge’ that Spring Fresh has allegedly asked her especially to do 😂 its that bloke from James Webbs gym and she’s filmed it in his gym 😂 She’s definitely setting the stage for a kick in the nose and will then bring us on her “Rhinoplasty Journey”😂 Sophie Quickenden ‘My nose and me’ 🤭

• Haha

Normally starts any time from late July to mid August. Official reveal of contestants is generally 4 weeks prior to start date - so any time from mid June onwards. I cannot wait to see this tit show. And if he thinks it will lead to more TV work he's going to be sorely disappointed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone else recognised who and where Flaps is doing this fake ‘challenge’ that Spring Fresh has allegedly asked her especially to do 😂 its that bloke from James Webbs gym and she’s filmed it in his gym 😂 She’s definitely setting the stage for a kick in the nose and will then bring us on her “Rhinoplasty Journey”😂 Sophie Quickenden ‘My nose and me’ 🤭
Honestly I wouldn’t put anything past them 😂 Be interesting to see how long her ‘paid partnership’ with Foodspring lasts. If the engagement on her posts for them is anything to go by, don’t think she’s bringing much, if any, new custom their way. Funny whenever she starts referring to her ‘ads’ as collabs and paid partnerships they suddenly vanish. Look at ITS, Glasses direct, Tescos food, to name but a few 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Leave him the duck alone! 😡 Always got to be digging at people that’s 3 posts now just about Fred eating he had something small from Burger King some shreddies and has a tiny chocolate hardly stuffing his face and even if he was so what? Nasty little man

• Angry
Reactions: 24
So Flappys reel is now up to 125 likes but still only 2 comments on it 🙄😂 not bad engagement in 13 hours 🤭
He started to follow a bipolar blogger now. Will that be his next made up condition 🙄
Do we know if his ‘tinnitus’ is no more? He hasn’t mentioned it in months. Hmmmmm.

• Haha
Is he having a laugh? His own child is a human dustbin, barely a photo or video of him without grub being shovelled into his gob.
The irony just goes right over his chicken nugget head.

IMG_5079.png
IMG_5078.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Honestly I wouldn’t put anything past them 😂 Be interesting to see how long her ‘paid partnership’ with Foodspring lasts. If the engagement on her posts for them is anything to go by, don’t think she’s bringing much, if any, new custom their way. Funny whenever she starts referring to her ‘ads’ as collabs and paid partnerships they suddenly vanish. Look at ITS, Glasses direct, Tescos food, to name but a few 💁🏻‍♀️
Davina McCall is their poster girl and they use many others aswell, not even z lister, possibly real personal trainers and models for their grid posts. Flaps is not mentioned anywhere and is not on any grid posts, they share her story when she decides to make burnt pancakes with their tit protein mix, that’s about it! and there is also no mention of setting anyone any ‘new challenge’ , she’s as big a billy bullshitter as her fake pathetic excuse of a husband! Nobody gives a duck about youre nose flaps get over youself!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
He really is a grade a wanker isn’t he. The state of him. He really needs to come out. Maybe he’d be a bit happy if he could admit his marriage is a sham and he’s gay.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I dont know if the Hello death was a typo or deliberate but either way it's hilarious :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Fred used for likes and to stroke :mdicks ego.How many posts today of that poor lad it’s shameful.Nothing is private and his stupid grin making me🤮🤮🤮Flaps latest post 💣 like everything she tries lately and I love it🤣👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.