Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to everyone who called this weeks ago!! It’s made my royally tit day turn into some what positive. What a class A bellend

• Heart
Reactions: 22
He is pathetic! Walking round the shop in his freebie dressing gown how pathetic! It takes two seconds to chuck a top and jacket on, who does he think he’s impressing?

Making more fuss of this than Leo’s birthday. What a user. Feel so sorry for Freddie. Only a couple of years until he tells the prick to duck off (if he’s even still in the picture then)
Attention seeking prick. He was hoping people would recognise him and come over for selfies with him. I bet the dressing gown stank of his BO🤮.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Was her nose really that bad before? I found it pretty unremarkable. Best case scenario she is upping her game and fixing any wee niggles she has about her appearance because she wants to find someone new and leave him, worst case he has been making her feel like tit and now she is fixating on her flaws. I know which my money is on …
It is very doughy and looks like it was stuck on very badly. Basically fake with little dents on both sides that look like small holes.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's on the sidebar of shame. Cunty chops confirmed for MasterChef.
duck off twit face, we've known for weeks, you dropped enough hints ..
So from Masterchef he will then go to the little local Colchester theatre for his Christmas run of shows. What a star😂😂. We all know he will drop the show if he is inundated with offers (very unlikely) once MC airs.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is flaps now Rocky🤣🤣Wtf have I just watched and why is Leo in a gym with her😳So we all knew he was going to be on masterchef before the ink was dry on his contract stupid bell end.That day he came out of the gym saying I’ve got exciting news but will probably be tit🤣🤣I just knew it was a cookery show.No worries he will be out week one going by that bleeping chicken that was anemic he cooked last week👍

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I hope Man U lose, he pisses me off that much 😂 no way he’s taking him on his own

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hope Man U lose, he pisses me off that much 😂 no way he’s taking him on his own
If Flappy isn’t going with them to celebrate her sons birthday, then her face must be really really bad 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Nice to see him wearing his ladies coat again for football. Anything to draw attention to himself 🤢 and having to tag we are united in 🙄 At least for once Freddie looks genuinely happy 😊

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Nice to see him wearing his ladies coat again for football. Anything to draw attention to himself 🤢 and having to tag we are united in 🙄 At least for once Freddie looks genuinely happy 😊
I hope Freddie has a lovely day and the insta posts of him aren’t too many 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 15
So Flappys reel is now up to 125 likes but still only 2 comments on it 🙄😂 not bad engagement in 13 hours 🤭
He started to follow a bipolar blogger now. Will that be his next made up condition 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
She won't leave him. She's as lazy & as entitled as him. They enable each other for begging/scrounging.
Neither give a toss about those two kids.
Zelda enables him, off the back of her Husband who is probably dipping somewhere else as I can't see her obliging him, the poor sod , she's donkeys years older than him.
🐔Dipping somewhere else . 😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣 😂...so funny.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So from Masterchef he will then go to the little local Colchester theatre for his Christmas run of shows. What a star😂😂. We all know he will drop the show if he is inundated with offers (very unlikely) once MC airs.
Hope Hello Fresh supply him with instructions or god knows what this head will make

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.