Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to all that guessed MC I never watched it and won’t even more now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

bleep Zelda saying Jake is the light of her life so basically duck her other son and husband πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ˜‘

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
That second commenter needs a Tattle code!
Is it back to needing a code again? I remember the days of lurking desperate to post but I didn’t know anyone to refer me to get a code, thank god it opened up to all and I joined πŸ‘

Reactions: 22
So Freddies birthday and she can’t let him have his day on the gram by just posting him today. No she’s posted yet another ad for the only brand that she seems to promote these days πŸ˜‚ Surely she could have left it until tomorrow? Also she started following that bloke she’s ’sparring’ with at least a couple of weeks ago, so like her story ads earlier, I think this was filmed before her β€˜op’.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm absolutely pissing myself at this. It's quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in ages! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OMG!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Screenshot_20240308-202358~2.png

Screenshot_20240308-202422~2.png

Screenshot_20240308-202442~2.png

Watch this but make sure you have an empty bladder! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

---
Screenshot_20240308-203257~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Notice how she’s getting her voice in ever story to prove she’s there. Definitely had surgeryπŸ₯΄
She defo did her nose. Why else would she only show her side profile in the Leo b’day photo. Nothing else since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Instead of Squidward "boxing" she should stick to watching her delivery boxes in the ring! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm absolutely pissing myself at this. It's quite possibly the funniest thing I've seen in ages! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

OMG!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2803554
View attachment 2803555
View attachment 2803556

Watch this but make sure you have an empty bladder! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

View attachment 2803561
---
View attachment 2803565
Apart from it being so cringeworthy, she looks absolutely dreadful in it. Rather than sorting out her nose (we think πŸ˜‰), she should be using the money instead to see a decent dermatologist. Her skin looks awful 🀒

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’m guessing poor Fred didn’t get his vr set he wanted or it would of 10000000% been shown

Selfish pricks

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Flappy should have left Freddies post as her last one because at least she was getting engagement on it πŸ˜‚ 3hrs her ad reel has been up. 83 likes (1 being her πŸ™„) and 2 comments. 1 from the bloke in the reel and the other someone replying to him πŸ™„πŸ˜‚
---
Technically 82 likes, cos she liked it herself πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Even Mr popular couldn’t get her any extra likes by sharing.
Great minds πŸ˜‚β€

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best thing is even if he hadn't thought to check the comments on the mail he'll see them on here πŸ˜„
He'll be on the phone to polly begging her to get the comments removed

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Hi JakeπŸ‘‹πŸΌ I see you’re still glued to your own thread, sad bleep! Why don’t you get a life & stop fixating on tattleπŸ™„

Sorry guys, had a read this morning & saw in the video of the kids opening Freddie’s big present the twit saying that Leo is like him, an attention seeker🀣 Wonder where he got that idea fromπŸ€”

As you were, my favourite people on the internet ever❀❀
Awww nice to see you pop in again Jac..miss your input but I get it he's a draining, repetitive, boring bleep! xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.