Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can only assume the living brother is close to his partners family and stays away from Zelda as much as possible. I find it extremely odd she doesn’t mention her other grandkids, even if she didn’t show them I’m sure she’d say I’ve loved seeing my grandkids today etc. Extremely cold.

It’s a good job Zelda is obsessed with him as no one else really gives a tit about him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Her saying I’ve had so many messages lol does it remind you of anyone🤣So rather than say I had to go to fakes as he can’t look after his son alone😳😳She makes out he invited her down to cheer her up.Stupid cow and her eyebrows today are beyond funny🤣
IMG_9553.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's on the sidebar of shame. Cunty chops confirmed for MasterChef.
duck off twit face, we've known for weeks, you dropped enough hints ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
His stroke victim of a mother is bleeping crazy, who the duck is she talking to 😂😂😂 she needs to sign up to younique or summat cuz she will smash being an MLM hun their all full of tit too
---
duck me you all got this weeks ago hahahahahahahaa he is a bleeping twit

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔Now Masterchef has been confirmed I hate that ugly bleep even more..I don't even know if I can watch him on it, showing off, those teeth, stupid jokes, banter ? just hope he goes out quick just cannot stomach him.....

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Back in the eyal days when she looked human her nose looked fine, fast forward 4 years, and after the years spent with fake, the amount of weight she’s lost and she’s aged terribly for someone who is only 30, her nose ended up looking like a lump of playdoh
So good option to sort properly coz no amount of filler /botox or minimal tweaking is guna fix that honker
I think her nose looks bad since she lost too much weight

Reactions: 17
Had a thought, at some point, pre flaps, he could’ve been earning ££££. Maybe he paid for Zelda’s house & now needs the money 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Her saying I’ve had so many messages lol does it remind you of anyone🤣So rather than say I had to go to fakes as he can’t look after his son alone😳😳She makes out he invited her down to cheer her up.Stupid cow and her eyebrows today are beyond funny🤣View attachment 2803289
Who even messages Zelda? I'm baffled how she has that many followers being the mum of someone who never really was that famous. People can't be following for her soap updates 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔As I said sometime back her eyebrows remind me of McDonald's....today they look really bad 😆 🤣 😂...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Also MC being confirmed, it proves that week he came on crying about how his mental health had been in the gutter all week, he had been filming like we thought. What a bleep he really is 😡

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
So bosses were chuffed when he agreed to it.

How long did it take them to pull their hands out his chomping, scrabble toothed mouth?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Also MC being confirmed, it proves that week he came on crying about how his mental health had been in the gutter all week, he had been filming like we thought. What a bleep he really is 😡
Bet you the bleep was first out, that's what the whinging was for...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It's not really celebrity master chef is it though...

It's more the desperado parade Hoping he gets voted out first 🙏
But his that desperate he would have had private cooking lessons (he skipped chicken week obviously)

I think zelda is truly awful and some.of the things she spurts make me sick the..things.i will give her credit for though I she dies look after Leo better then his parents hi looks clean and has his hair brushed and wears the sort of clothes a little boy should wear
And she isn't a grief thief she keeps her grief private
But she also gave us jakob and totally enables him to be the self centred fame hungry, bully and vile prick that we see before us .

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Just watched her ad it.was a while ago she had the red tipped nails wasn't it ..
Also maris wondering around in the gym
Safety really isn't a priority for them is it?
Also have to say it ... the fees!! If she put them on me I'd knock her out

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.