Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Squidward is actually outside then going for a walk. Why hasn't Gail gone to nursery this week?

You can just tell in the first photo that RatBoy is on his phone.

431251091_916051683647473_4527865621741968503_n.jpg
431300451_1103935954260590_1650262159025684032_n.jpg

---
DEFINITELY had work done I reckon. Here's Squidward in all her glory but he's cut her head out again.

She's got the cheek to wear jeans but never did that jeans reel on how to style your jeans. I've set all my jeans on fire because I needed that reel to show me! 😂

431253032_405868792195652_4324704055909226885_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
100 per cent he is on the phone. His whole life he is either on it or posing for it. What a waste of a life.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It’s been nice not seeing her ugly boat race all week anyway, unfortunately we’ve just had triple of twit man instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Fred’s birthday presents looked pathetic😡Prick got over ten thousand pound from his fake arse fight and obviously wasn’t spend on either boys.Shes a mug with a face like road kill and they deserve each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What a martyr. Parent takes child swimming. 🙄 He is honestly beyond pathetic and NO, that kid is not clever. That cookie is nearly the size of his head!

View attachment 2798783
View attachment 2798785
View attachment 2798786
Been offline for a few days so have a tit ton to catch up with and haven't seen their stories. But re flaps missing. Is that her RR in the background on the first film in the car where Fakey is taking the beige porkpie swimming? Apologies if this has been mentioned further along.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why does Zelda speak like she only has one son?! It blows my mind!

Reactions: 23
Been offline for a few days so have a tit ton to catch up with and haven't seen their stories. But re flaps missing. Is that her RR in the background on the first film in the car where Fakey is taking the beige porkpie swimming? Apologies if this has been mentioned further along.
The Wiki is full up with his tit. You can fully catch up on there!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Full of tit this cretin, just like her fucktard son.

"Jake is the light of my life". 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 15

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She’s very self centred like her rat of a son.Did she even bother to wish Fred happy birthday as I stopped listening to her.Bet her other son thinks wtf when he is ignored completely by that witch.Goes online to say February hard as Olivier was diagnosed then I think but forgets she has two living sons not one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🐔Who the duck does his mother think she is pmsl so important she thinks people really care I haven not missed the stupid soap rundowns at all, who gives a tit about her cold.......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
So no mention of seeing Flappy, Leo or Fred then. Just her ‘Jake’. She lies and seeks attention as easy as her cretin of a son does. I know she’s not active on there anymore but I had a look at her Twitter the other day 🤯 This is only a small part. She’s actually obsessed with him. No wonder mummys little soldier can do no wrong 🙄😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
I looked at her Twitter a few months ago Jeanie and was like what a sad individual she is.Thinks he’s some big star and is as delusional as the parrot.No wonder he thinks he’s such a catch with his weird mother blowing smoke up his arse.Zelda is a bitter old cow and her life like his empty and full of self importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So no mention of seeing Flappy, Leo or Fred then. Just her ‘Jake’. She lies and seeks attention as easy as her cretin of a son does. I know she’s not active on there anymore but I had a look at her Twitter the other day 🤯 This is only a small part. She’s actually obsessed with him. No wonder mummys little soldier can do no wrong 🙄😂
bleeping hell, no wonder he thinks he’s so special.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who eyefucks themselves blowing up balloons 🤢 Does he want a medal for it? If he was a proper ‘celeb’, he wouldn’t need to be doing it himself. He could afford to get a proper display done 😂 Always makes everything about him. Even Fred’s footie trip is more for him than Fred 🙄 Wait til tomorrow and the gushing post/reel he’ll do for his birthday (still making it about him) and his idiot followers will tell him what a wonderful stepdad he is 🤢
Yeah, he is a blowie champ. Prolly how he pays his shared ownership mortgage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.