Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Zelda is back.And of course making out she was invited to his to cheer her up.What a load of tit😳You are a glorified babysitter who never gets a thank you of either of them.No shout out to Fred for his birthday but I stopped watching her as she’s a fake twit like her son.
---
A legend ha bloody ha

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Hmm thought flaps used the gifted mamas and papas stroller on walks ?😂 liars.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she totally stupid? Or maybe she thinks her followers are? She only wants to know what sport people will be trying out so, as she asks, she will be tagged and messaged. She’s not interested she just wants engagement. She needs to give up trying to be an influencer immediately.

I'm thinking this might be pre-recorded but I can't believe she is repeating this advert yet again. It must be the third or fourth time now. So she's going to start kickboxing soon? 😴😴😴

Maybe she wants to find time to clean that shithole house up.

View attachment 2802747
View attachment 2802748
View attachment 2802749

Reactions: 14
I had to look up who this bloke was as I've never heard of him.

View attachment 2802755
Billy Wingrove does loads to do with football and made his name from free styling. He runs soccer schools and does a lot for charity. He’s very friendly with a few z listers and actual celebrities, which Fakey will be well aware of cos they’re people he follows. He’ll be tagging him whenever he can now to try and be his friend 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Was her nose really that bad before? I found it pretty unremarkable. Best case scenario she is upping her game and fixing any wee niggles she has about her appearance because she wants to find someone new and leave him, worst case he has been making her feel like tit and now she is fixating on her flaws. I know which my money is on …
To be honest I never took much notice of her nose until the squidward name and memes lol and she filmed herself getting that “botox nose job” not long ago so she was obviously insecure about it for a while and the more I look at it, the more I see how big it is/was but im all for anyone getting cosmetic surgery if they feel insecure about something themselves and having any cosmetic surgery nowadays is really not a big deal, ok fair enough not everyone might not want to broadcast it but she brags and broadcasts a lot of cosmetic and aesthetic products and procedures and she has breast implants so I find it strange she didn’t broadcast or brag about her getting her nose done? It seems they only like to brag about freebies…

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Hi Jake👋🏼 I see you’re still glued to your own thread, sad bleep! Why don’t you get a life & stop fixating on tattle🙄

Sorry guys, had a read this morning & saw in the video of the kids opening Freddie’s big present the twit saying that Leo is like him, an attention seeker🤣 Wonder where he got that idea from🤔

As you were, my favourite people on the internet ever❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 25
To be honest I never took much notice of her nose until the squidward name and memes lol and she filmed herself getting that “botox nose job” not long ago so she was obviously insecure about it for a while and the more I look at it, the more I see how big it is/was but im all for anyone getting cosmetic surgery if they feel insecure about something themselves and having any cosmetic surgery nowadays is really not a big deal, ok fair enough not everyone might not want to broadcast it but she brags and broadcasts a lot of cosmetic and aesthetic products and procedures and she has breast implants so I find it strange she didn’t broadcast or brag about her getting her nose done? It seems they only like to brag about freebies…
Back in the eyal days when she looked human her nose looked fine, fast forward 4 years, and after the years spent with fake, the amount of weight she’s lost and she’s aged terribly for someone who is only 30, her nose ended up looking like a lump of playdoh
So good option to sort properly coz no amount of filler /botox or minimal tweaking is guna fix that honker

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Was her nose really that bad before? I found it pretty unremarkable. Best case scenario she is upping her game and fixing any wee niggles she has about her appearance because she wants to find someone new and leave him, worst case he has been making her feel like tit and now she is fixating on her flaws. I know which my money is on …
Are you having a laugh? She didn't get the nickname Squidward for nothing! 😂😂

Screenshot_20240308-130149~2.png
Screenshot_20240308-130326~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21

Zeldas back I repeat Zeldas back!!

She watched "Love forward slash Hate" 🤣🤣🤣
Stop it @Turmeric123 😂😂😂 As in Love/Hate? with Nidge weasel and crew? Why is this only getting recognition in the UK now? Its bleeping years old? just look at how young Barry Keoghan was in it… What did Zelda think of it, did she need subtitles? Il have to bring myself to watch her 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Arent ads always prerecorded as they have to go to the people they are advertising first for approval? Or something like that, I know v little lol

Reactions: 15
Back in the eyal days when she looked human her nose looked fine, fast forward 4 years, and after the years spent with fake, the amount of weight she’s lost and she’s aged terribly for someone who is only 30, her nose ended up looking like a lump of playdoh
So good option to sort properly coz no amount of filler /botox or minimal tweaking is guna fix that honker
That’s true… it looked fine when she was a constant on CGD??? weird!

Reactions: 13
I wonder how much he actually pays Polly. She gets him an odd minor gig on morning TV and strokes his ego online but really what else does she do? Not surprising he’s skint. I mean what other z lister (I’m being generous) has to pay for an agent and a publicist and still only gets the dregs of work that other people don’t want?
He tries to make out they’re in a comfortable position financially ie. he didn’t need to downgrade his car but he chose to 🤥 but then Fred’s birthday set up this morning proves what little money they have goes on them, definitely not the kids. He follows all these people that spoil their kids for their birthdays. Give them OTT parties, expensive gifts, etc…that I’m surprised he’s not too embarrassed to post and show just how little they do for their children.
As for Zelda. I reckon she’s stressed because her house has been up for sale for nearly 5 months and still no takers. Funny how she’s never mentioned it though? Like her son, only open and honest when it suits 💁🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I wonder how much he actually pays Polly. She gets him an odd minor gig on morning TV and strokes his ego online but really what else does she do? Not surprising he’s skint. I mean what other z lister (I’m being generous) has to pay for an agent and a publicist and still only gets the dregs of work that other people don’t want?
He tries to make out they’re in a comfortable position financially ie. he didn’t need to downgrade his car but he chose to 🤥 but then Fred’s birthday set up this morning proves what little money they have goes on them, definitely not the kids. He follows all these people that spoil their kids for their birthdays. Give them OTT parties, expensive gifts, etc…that I’m surprised he’s not too embarrassed to post and show just how little they do for their children.
As for Zelda. I reckon she’s stressed because her house has been up for sale for nearly 5 months and still no takers. Funny how she’s never mentioned it though? Like her son, only open and honest when it suits 💁🏻‍♀️
Who the hells going to buy that? It's overpriced and has an awful interior that will need lots spending on it to put it back properly ......
I reckon it'll still be on the market come the Summer 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I agree about Zelda she is as full of tit like her son.February a bad month as your prick of a son brings the dead up every month for 12 years😡She lives a privileged life and does not have to work so should count herself lucky.Fred got nothing nice today and yet those two pigs certainly don’t go without.Was hoping the wooden one had left him but nope is hiding because she’s a vain cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I agree about Zelda she is as full of tit like her son.February a bad month as your prick of a son brings the dead up every month for 12 years😡She lives a privileged life and does not have to work so should count herself lucky.Fred got nothing nice today and yet those two pigs certainly don’t go without.Was hoping the wooden one had left him but nope is hiding because she’s a vain cow.
She won't leave him. She's as lazy & as entitled as him. They enable each other for begging/scrounging.
Neither give a toss about those two kids.
Zelda enables him, off the back of her Husband who is probably dipping somewhere else as I can't see her obliging him, the poor sod , she's donkeys years older than him.

Reactions: 18
If Freddie didn’t get what he wanted for his birthday and flaps has actually paid for surgery then she really is a useless bone idle mother.

Reactions: 22
Stop it @Turmeric123 😂😂😂 As in Love/Hate? with Nidge weasel and crew? Why is this only getting recognition in the UK now? Its bleeping years old? just look at how young Barry Keoghan was in it… What did Zelda think of it, did she need subtitles? Il have to bring myself to watch her 😩
Go watch she literally says Love Slash Hate 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she liked it which surprised me
I think since Kin was shown in the UK they've made Love/Hate available too

Barry will always be the cat killer to me 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.