Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is on camera and no nose job i repeat no nose job squidward is still in the building
I reckon it’s prerecorded. Unless she comes on either live or with a newspaper showing the date, I’m convinced she’s had her nose done 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
What a jerk. There is nothing remotely sexy about him. Trousers flapping at half mast, man titties sticking out🤢
Screenshot_20240308-101714_Photos.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is he going the United game tomorrow against Everton, I am in Manchester today and tomorrow so will keep my eyes out for a bleeping massive chicken dipper head.
He is indeed

So money fo a nose job but not money for enough wrapping paper to wrap presents properly? How tit of a parent do you ahve to be to say nah cant be arsed wrapping this.

Last edited:
  • Heart
🐔What is that outfit he is wearing. 😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣 😂. I could not let my husband go out like that lol 😆 😂 😅. Get a nice pair of Levi they do all colours now it's got to be a joke. Those boots look like he is on a job on the M1 using Tarmacadam..Get some style 😆 🤣 😂...He lifts anyone's depression ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Yeah he’s off to Manchester with Fred’s to the football, felt that was to address my comment of not being allowed alone with the children. It’s great you’re spending time with your stepson, I hope Fred’s has the best time, but If I was Fred’s dad I would definitely be telling him to stop invading Fred’s privacy & personal space. Filming him in bed is not acceptable! Poor kid looked mortified. Using him all morning before school for content, really sad I feel for these insta kids, they will definitely grow up with childhood trauma due to being exploited by those that are meant to protect them.

Reactions: 24
Her nail polish is the same ‘this morning’ as it was for her Katie Loxton ad 2 weeks ago. I reckon she did a days content filming before going for her op.
Waiting to see if he does a post for Flappy and Zelda for IWD. I’m sure a day that’s for/just about women, he could somehow still make it about him 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
If she has had her nose done🤣Still not going to make up for the fact she looks like tit.What was in the big box for Fred? Did he get his VR he wanted as didn’t look happy this morning.Who at ten wants a phone shoved in his face by a bleep of a stepdad who ignores him 364 days a year.Flaps is a disgusting mother allowing her sons to be used so much for that pricks ego.

• Heart
Imagine feeling the need to film, taking loads of pictures / videos of your step-son on his birthday, and not just living in the moment and enjoying it? I get people filming stuff and sending it on to family or keeping it for their own memories, but to do this excessively for strangers on Instagram, NOTHING is private with him. I bet it’s the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up is CONTENT, honestly it must be bleeping exhausting being him and being around him. Why was they not telling Leo to back off as well when Freddie was trying to have a look at / open his presents, he’s had his day and they need to nip that in the bud or he’s just going to end up like his dick head of a Dad.

Flaps has defo had the beak done your post is likely to be bang on @PrincessJeanie I would not bet against it anyway 😂
Flapz selfie 😃

1024px-Concorde_33204258501.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔What is that outfit he is wearing. 😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣 😂. I could not let my husband go out like that lol 😆 😂 😅. Get a nice pair of Levi they do all colours now it's got to be a joke. Those boots look like he is on a job on the M1 using Tarmacadam..Get some style 😆 🤣 😂...He lifts anyone's depression ...
He looks like Herman Munster @Joon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He looks like Herman Munster @Joon 🤣🤣🤣🤣
He’s morphing more into Gary Glitter as he’s aging and those boots and beard with the little bit of hair under his lip 🤮🤮🤮 christ he’s rotten looking! Im so let down that Flaps just had a nose job?? is that all? All that fuss over a poxy nose job? what a proper drama queen she is, there is duck all recovery needed after a surgical rhinoplasty! Imagine what she must have been like after she got her boulders done or gave birth! duck me she is really milking it if she’s only got her nose done! She even involved Zelda and doormatt 🤯 Honestly can’t believe her? Surly there is more to it than just her nose? The boulders aswell surely??? that would explain Zelda being needed? What a pair of drama queens, he was screeching in some kip of a hospital corridor like she was on death’s door! I know he’s very morbid but it was only a nose job ffs! I honestly can’t with these two they are just tragic!
---
Bet that's a body suit he's wearing, bleeping poof.
You’re profile pic 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm thinking this might be pre-recorded but I can't believe she is repeating this advert yet again. It must be the third or fourth time now. So she's going to start kickboxing soon? 😴😴😴

Maybe she wants to find time to clean that shithole house up.

431307902_376572705200348_7766604279376670882_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
He’s really bleeping ugly! Could pass for 50! He’d probably have been best going bald as his wig looks ridiculous.

Good spot with the nose in the reflection Jeanie, really not that smart are they? Imagine having to have your mummy come and help look after your toddler because you can’t cope on your own for a bit. #fatheroftheyear

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I reckon kick boxing is a cover story for her nose job 😂 She’ll come on bandaged and say she got kicked in the face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I had to look up who this bloke was as I've never heard of him.

View attachment 2802755
Ive no idea who that is either but it looks like this could have been yesterday and Prick wants to let Tattle know Freddie was there dressed up for World Book Day but im not sure if they are aware what’s going on in the real world and it’s probably not a good idea right now to dress youre kid up like that 😳
---
I reckon kick boxing is a cover story for her nose job 😂 She’ll come on bandaged and say she got kicked in the face 😂
OMG I will bleeping die if she says that 😂 They really do know how to give us tattlers a laugh 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Was her nose really that bad before? I found it pretty unremarkable. Best case scenario she is upping her game and fixing any wee niggles she has about her appearance because she wants to find someone new and leave him, worst case he has been making her feel like tit and now she is fixating on her flaws. I know which my money is on …

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.