Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine feeling the need to film, taking loads of pictures / videos of your step-son on his birthday, and not just living in the moment and enjoying it? I get people filming stuff and sending it on to family or keeping it for their own memories, but to do this excessively for strangers on Instagram, NOTHING is private with him. I bet it’s the first thing he thinks about when he wakes up is CONTENT, honestly it must be bleeping exhausting being him and being around him. Why was they not telling Leo to back off as well when Freddie was trying to have a look at / open his presents, he’s had his day and they need to nip that in the bud or he’s just going to end up like his dick head of a Dad.

Flaps has defo had the beak done your post is likely to be bang on @PrincessJeanie I would not bet against it anyway 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 28
🐔OMG what a nauseating prick he is. Poor Freddy no peace from that spoilt brat of a lard arse, little tit can't even sing happy birthday, still I expect he has his father's backward genes....

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looks like his half son gets hal the treatment! I loath the way he says the big man is 10! He’s a young chap that is ten! i get the feeling that it will all be about fakey today. Constantly filming every single move Freddie makes and being in his personal space. Asking him if he loves everything he’s been bought. We all know the drill! Happy 10th birthday Freddie!
Exactly this sadly ☹ and more at football tomorrow which I guess flappy will be going to as he won’t take him alone which for once l am glad about,

Did we finally defeat Zelda? No more soap scoops 👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Owwww has she had her nose done?????

End of the day when she's back posting were all going to notice whatever work she's had done!!

Reactions: 23
It’s strange how he is so obsessed with Leo and yet Leo is so far behind developmentally. I get it, you are daft for your first born, I was too, but that usually translates into the first born being a super advanced talker or walker basically all milestones hit early because they receive so much attention. But Leo is not right. And I don’t think he is neuro diverse or anything like that I think he’s neglected. His relationship with his son is exactly how he does everything in life - surface level, superficial and unwilling to put the actual hard work in.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Right so my theory about Flappys absence. The fact that barring Fakey none of them have hardly been seen since America, I reckon she’d booked in to have work done the week she got home, knowing she be fucked anyway cos of jet lag.
I think maybe she was in a hospital near to where he was performing with TFM, hence the corridor videos. Zelda was absent because she was looking after Leo and they didn’t want people knowing. Freddie was absent because he was with his dad because Flappy wasn’t about. Zelda & Matt appeared last Sunday at Quickenden Towers because they’d brought Leo back from theirs. They then stopped for a few days because Fakey is incapable of looking after his own child by himself and Flappy is recuperating. Anyone think this makes sense?
Spot on!!! Are you a memeber of the Quickenden family? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
🐔OMG what a nauseating prick he is. Poor Freddy no peace from that spoilt brat of a lard arse, little tit can't even sing happy birthday, still I expect he has his father's backward genes....
And that poor kid’s hair and soaking nappy nearly by his ankles, it’s not “relatable” it’s just 🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Did Fred get any decent presents as nothing shown😡Let’s make today all about the biggest bleep walking.Why no joint birthday post😡God he really gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 17
Is he going the United game tomorrow against Everton, I am in Manchester today and tomorrow so will keep my eyes out for a bleeping massive chicken dipper head.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
🐔 What if Flaps surgery has gone wrong and she don't like it ...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh pissing myself laughing here 🤣 😆 😂. 🍿🥃.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What in the world of orthopaedic shoe wearing simon cowell is this outfit about 😂😂
And he’s going to be on National TV looking like that 😂 he needs to get trousers that reach his ankles and ditch the toy town boots. Actually he just needs to disappear. That would be even better 👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is on camera and no nose job i repeat no nose job squidward is still in the building

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.