Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Things getting stranger at Quickenden Towers🤔🤔🤔 is it Flappy, Fakey or Zelda 😂😂😂😂 sneaky bastards
---
Please don’t tell me this is what the ‘singing’ has been about 😂 not sure if this is better or worse than panto to be fair 🙄
Hahahaha hitting the big time there Fakey 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just tortured myself scrolling through his IG & took a few shots to add to the 'Is it him or not him in drag' discussions. What do we think Fakeys?
View attachment 2800341View attachment 2800342View attachment 2800343View attachment 2800344View attachment 2800346View attachment 2800347View attachment 2800348
You can tell it's not her when you look how short she is. He towers OVER the TV - she barely makes halfway! 💯
---
Fakey’s big break has finally arrived…..

Great find! I cannot stop laughing at the one and only comment! 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240307-095241~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He might get some 5 mins TV appearances in the next week or so, as just seen Sam Thompson is off on holiday 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yes Jeanie, I'd say that's what the 'singing' has been about😬😬😬 well, all I can say is he better start practicing now😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔I'm confused.com . Can't remember if I have ever seen him in any other jeans but those brown crappy cargo ones he wears with the handy pockets 🤔.
He wore jeans on his tit singing reel but they are darker than those ones.

Screenshot_20240307-100321~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Fred is ten tomorrow and doubt flaps will miss this opportunity to come back for likes.Mothers day Sunday let’s see what he has planned for her.I think she’s had enough and gone to her dads leaving prick to look after Leo_Of course he’s not capable so the witch has come to help.He is to happy and full of himself this week for a spilt to be on the horizon.

• Heart
Fred is ten tomorrow and doubt flaps will miss this opportunity to come back for likes.Mothers day Sunday let’s see what he has planned for her.I think she’s had enough and gone to her dads leaving prick to look after Leo_Of course he’s not capable so the witch has come to help.He is to happy and full of himself this week for a spilt to be on the horizon.
Like everything though, he's trying TOO hard. It's all fake. What really nailed it last night for me was seeing that disgusting bath photo. He'd obviously been left unattended which is a VERY dangerous thing to do.

I hope she has fucked off and seen sense but surely she would have taken Leo?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
They’ll both be using Freddie’s birthday to try and up their dwindling engagement. Fakey hasn’t posted him once this year but I’m sure he’ll happily use him for content tomorrow or if/when a paid ad that he needs Fred for, comes up 😡

• Angry
🐔I have mentioned that I haven't seen lovely Purdy...If the cat appears soon can I have a Bingo @Crazy please if not a Jack Nicholson wank 😆 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I would say parenting Leo is a absolute nightmare.He is away enjoying himself all week and she is left doing the lions share at home.Have no sympathy for her as like him is failing to give him clear boundaries and help him along in his development.Resentment kicks in when you watch your partner on a jolly 10 hours a day and you have to do everything.

• Heart
I've had yet another look at this and I really think it's him. He towers over that TV but she is vey short in comparison. Plus her arms are skinny whereas his are muscly. He also owns wigs and can fit in her clothes (puny bleep).

I'll place money on it being him. I wait with baited breath for tomorrow (Fred's birthday) and Mother's Day. Then we'll know.

FAR TOO TALL, WIDE SHOULDERS, BIG ARMS.
431215819_775091874170122_8693060782358949033_n.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-102324~3.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
That blokes face sums up how we feel about Jake the fake.Dunhelm god he will do anything for money🤣🤣
IMG_9540.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Filming for ITV Wins again and making a "joke" about not being in Barbados but Dunhelm. How desperate is this prick? 😂😂

Zelda and DoorMatt must still be there then because I'm positive Flapz is still AWOL.

---
WTF is that? 😂😂

Screenshot_20240307-105231~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I've looked at it again.

I am sure this is RatBoy dressed up in a black wig and her clothes.

Just look:

Far too tall.
Shoulders are far too wide.
Legs are too wide.
Looks like a wig.
Arms are too wide.
Feet conveniently not in sight.

She has a tattoo down her spine. In his photo, it's not visible. bleeping hell! 😂😂😂
Yous have me thinking its him now aswell! Both the feet and hands are deliberately not showing? interesting 🤔 Those jeans are usually loose on her but not in that picture and her hair is black and looks like straw (even worse than Gails) and like crazy said she is not that tall, she is not the same height as that tit tv on the wall (even at a small distance) but he is the same height as the tv. Cant she see he is making a fool out of her? making her look like she has shoulders like a man and that she has basically abandoned Gail! As usual he’s making its too obvious and it’s usually always the pair of them in on it together! I still think she’s had her nose done and is there but staying off deliberately due to bruising. And as for that elf play omfg is that the best he can do 😂 Why is it only in Colchester?? Cant see that selling, it will end up the same way as ‘his big night out’ cancelled! Pathetic and delusional the pair of them! its no wonder Freddie was removed from that house!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Eurghhhh he gives me the ick, bigtime🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 had to get in there it was for ITV Win, sad little bleep.
Was this the email on Polly Parrot's computer that someone spotted a while ago on her stories, wasn't it labelled Jake Quickenden availability, that would fit with him being off this week.
Dunelm ffs, he literally gets the dregs of the barrel no one else wants🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder what he's getting paid for this. What is he wearing aswell🤮🤮🤮🤮 black trousers and a pleather jacket🤢🤢🤢 he bleeping loves himself. No idea how Flaps goes anywhere near him, well she's not at the moment is she🤣🤣🤣
Why can't Flappy's mum look after Leo while he did this 'work' she lives close by. Very odd that Zelda's been there since Sunday and literally no sighting of Flaps for over a week, wtf is going on!!!

• Haha
Yo Fakeys!!!!
Is buffalo bill still dressed up in his wife's skin?????
Sad attention seeking bleep .
---
Will he do all 36 shows?? NO!!!
bleeping hell.. how low can you go. Even people in Colchester don't bleeping know who he is ..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I cringe that he has to brag about getting a gig for ITV win 🤢 They hardly use the cream of the showbiz world 😂 Must be galling though when he gets Dunelm and others get Antigua and Mauritius 😂 So no invite to the OK ball or the Brits this week but at least he gets to spend time in a department store for a 2 min TV appearance in the coming weeks

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.