Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is that doesn't prove anything

Easiest way to disprove it is to have posted another pic that showed more of her in that moment. No way jake takes just one photo and uploads it. There will be loads of trys for every photo he takes.

Reactions: 18
He has such short legs, also the bleeping beak on fake Jesus Christ

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Whether she’s at home or not, I’m still convinced she’s had some sort of work done, the fact she’s not showing herself at all. I know we’ve seen her after chemical peels and showing her adult acne but to me I can’t think of any other reason why she’s deliberately being absent from Instagram, when she’s normally boring us all with dress up reels and talking stories several times a week 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
The upper body of that photo does match jake pretty exactly. Shoulders, back, arms

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Yo Fakeys!!!!
Is buffalo bill still dressed up in his wife's skin?????
Sad attention seeking bleep .
---

bleeping hell.. how low can you go. Even people in Colchester don't bleeping know who he is ..
Buffalo Bill🤣🤣🤣 I'm dead
It rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again
Screenshot_20240307-115822_Google.jpg

• Haha
Yo Fakeys!!!!
Is buffalo bill still dressed up in his wife's skin?????
Sad attention seeking bleep .
It looks like Buffalo Bill has stepped in and done the jeans reel for her 🤣🤣🤣 So ladies we need to style our jeans like a drag queen and add some shoulder pads to a fluffy cropped long sleeved beige jumper 👍 sorted!

• Haha
  • Heart
He wore jeans on his tit singing reel but they are darker than those ones.

View attachment 2800493
I take back what I said about this not being a hospital corridor. It definitely is. In hospitals they have to have this kind of flooring - the lino curves up the wall. They have to do this for infection control. It's curved up the wall rather than just laid flat on the floor so there is nowhere for germs/bacteria/blood borne pathogens to get stuck, when the floor is mopped they're mopping a few inches up the wall.

• Heart
I am going to put something out there and I hope I am wrong as I would not wish it on anyone. Maybe Sophie was expecting, but isn't now...... Maybe that is why he was in a hospital corridor. Maybe that's why he was saying about things coming to an end.... Sophie may not be able to or feel up to looking after Leo so that's why Zelda is down.

Not everything points to that but wouldn't be that unlikely.

Like I said, I would hope that it is not the case.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am going to put something out there and I hope I am wrong as I would not wish it on anyone. Maybe Sophie was expecting, but isn't now...... Maybe that is why he was in a hospital corridor. Maybe that's why he was saying about things coming to an end.... Sophie may not be able to or feel up to looking after Leo so that's why Zelda is down.

That's a very good point and makes a lot of sense. But why would the partner of a woman who lost a baby sing "Mamma Mia" outside her hospital room? Then again, this is Fakey so anything is possible, he's one of the most insensitive people going.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Do you know what I had just written similar to that but then said nah I wont post that but Im now thinking this most likely may explain her absence. You have worded it well x
If this is the case Fakey is despicable for posting from the hospital while she is going through that. He will try make money out of this when she is ready, he’s done it before hasnt he? Didn’t she have a miscarriage before Leo and he said it on Lorraine I think???

Last edited:
  • Heart
That's a very good point and makes a lot of sense. But why would the partner of a woman who lost a baby sing "Mamma Mia" outside her hospital room? Then again, this is Fakey so anything is possible, he's one of the most insensitive people going.
You are right, like I said it doesn't all make sense..... but as you say it is Fakey we are talking about. Something is definitely off.

• Heart
I just assumed the poster was taking the piss with that comment as that would be all kinds of deranged behaviour if it was true 🤣🤣.

Reactions: 11
He was definitely at the FM shows in Newcastle last week and his corridor videos were posted whilst he was there, so I presumed they were from Newcastle. Didn’t understand why he’d be in a hospital there but then I don’t understand a lot of what he does to be fair.
If Flappy has suffered a miscarriage, I hate to sound like a witch but they’ve obviously got some sort of interview/content lined up to talk about it because there is no way he wouldn’t have announced it, especially with his engagement on insta being so tit at the moment. This is the ‘man’ who constantly uses dead relatives and lies about mental health/anxiety/illnesses all for a narrative on social media. He happily told Hello magazine about her last miscarriage and let’s be honest he’s got even more desperate and attention seeking since then. I’m sure whatever it is, it will be addressed at some stage. Let’s just hope he doesn’t choose Mothers Day as the day to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 19
He was definitely at the FM shows in Newcastle last week and his corridor videos were posted whilst he was there, so I presumed they were from Newcastle. Didn’t understand why he’d be in a hospital there but then I don’t understand a lot of what he does to be fair.
If Flappy has suffered a miscarriage, I hate to sound like a witch but they’ve obviously got some sort of interview/content lined up to talk about it because there is no way he wouldn’t have announced it, especially with his engagement on insta being so tit at the moment. This is the ‘man’ who constantly uses dead relatives and lies about mental health/anxiety/illnesses all for a narrative on social media. He happily told Hello magazine about her last miscarriage and let’s be honest he’s got even more desperate and attention seeking since then. I’m sure whatever it is, it will be addressed at some stage. Let’s just hope he doesn’t choose Mothers Day as the day to do it 🤷🏻‍♀️
I still think a 'miscarriage' is a bit suss. He loves hole and they don't have sex. She's mentioned it in the past. Maybe he put it in the wrong hole? 😂😂

• Haha
Jesus, I hope known of you stand behind me - I’m 5’5, just over 8 stone with broad shoulders - duck knows what you would say 😂, but if I heard you be warned I’ve got a smart mouth. You know I think that is Sophie to be honest, I just think she can’t be FUCKED with him & isn’t maybe saying “i’m not giving you content” - just a pragmatic view. The thing is with PANTO BOY, he’s married with a kid but acts like a single man who is desperate to have a career in TV & is willing to do anything.

Now again, (just my view) I don’t think he’s gay - but I think he’s someone who revels in any attention and would tease a man who he thought could help his career (Dan Wootton) do I think he’d let someone suck his cock for a job - yes, but I don’t see him being gay or anything like that.

Now, I say this because I know a few actors who will/have happily hit a casting couch (know I would say are not gay, but definitely gay for pay).

To me, he’s attempting to set a narrative of sorts (he’s a great dad etc - PANTO BOY - you ain’t, you are a joke of a DAD). He’s not marketable as a commodity, he’s married with a kid but never there & if he is there he’s constantly recording for social media (people notice this, the ones with common sense) he’s not a family man, but in last week he’s scrambling & he’s struggling with it. JAUNDICE is his enabler & this week proved it - because it felt like she was trying to help create this narrative of him being on his own looking after his son, when in reality - he’s not.

and all this “narrative” got him was 45 second competition …

• Haha
  • Heart
I've said before, sexuality is a spectrum and there sure are many 'straight' guys who see a hole as a hole, or will be sucked off by anyone ('long as it stays between us bro'). As mentioned Jake loves attention, any attention, so would definitely be a cock tease. He sees himself as an alpha male too, so getting off on dominating a younger guy wouldn't surprise me.

Also many guys think if it isn't anal it isn't 'gay' (heard that so many times)

I can also well believe Jake would use sex to advance his career in anyway possible.

Even Tom Hardy has admitted to doing stuff with guys in his youth. It's really not that uncommon.

Reactions: 21
I've said before, sexuality is a spectrum and there sure are many 'straight' guys who see a hole as a hole, or will be sucked off by anyone ('long as it stays between us bro'). As mentioned Jake loves attention, any attention, so would definitely be a cock tease. He sees himself as an alpha male too, so getting off on dominating a younger guy wouldn't surprise me.

Also many guys think if it isn't anal it isn't 'gay' (heard that so many times)

I can also well believe Jake would use sex to advance his career in anyway possible.

Even Tom Hardy has admitted to doing stuff with guys in his youth. It's really not that uncommon.
I know a lot of men who have been sucked off by men and would never regard themselves as gay, just off their tits on coke who at that point - it doesn’t matter who. PANTO Boy isn’t alpha (he thinks he is maybe, but he’s soo far removed from alpha - this bleep has a hissy fit over nothing comments, he’s no alpha) he’s nothing really. I don’t think he knows his own identity, or interested - TV is his goal. (My brain automatically thinks to Requiem for a dream & the mother who was desperate to be on TV - mentally scared by that film).

The thing is when some people desperately want something soo bad, they are willing to do anything and PANTO boy craves fame that much and he’s hitting those “desperate” times …

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Jesus, I hope known of you stand behind me - I’m 5’5, just over 8 stone with broad shoulders - duck knows what you would say 😂, but if I heard you be warned I’ve got a smart mouth. You know I think that is Sophie to be honest, I just think she can’t be FUCKED with him & isn’t maybe saying “i’m not giving you content” - just a pragmatic view. The thing is with PANTO BOY, he’s married with a kid but acts like a single man who is desperate to have a career in TV & is willing to do anything.

Now again, (just my view) I don’t think he’s gay - but I think he’s someone who revels in any attention and would tease a man who he thought could help his career (Dan Wootton) do I think he’d let someone suck his cock for a job - yes, but I don’t see him being gay or anything like that.

Now, I say this because I know a few actors who will/have happily hit a casting couch (know I would say are not gay, but definitely gay for pay).

To me, he’s attempting to set a narrative of sorts (he’s a great dad etc - PANTO BOY - you ain’t, you are a joke of a DAD). He’s not marketable as a commodity, he’s married with a kid but never there & if he is there he’s constantly recording for social media (people notice this, the ones with common sense) he’s not a family man, but in last week he’s scrambling & he’s struggling with it. JAUNDICE is his enabler & this week proved it - because it felt like she was trying to help create this narrative of him being on his own looking after his son, when in reality - he’s not.

and all this “narrative” got him was 45 second competition …
Apologises for Typos - I am using the wrong glasses & 159 miles from home ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.