Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If we’re thinking it’s not Flappy, are we saying then she’s not the one who uploaded this to her stories yesterday? This shot would have been taken from roughly the same place as she was supposed to be standing? I’m not sure. The stance is very manly but so is she, so now looking for other clues 🕵🏻‍♀️😂

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just don't think it's her. The shoulder width and shoulder blades give it away. Plus the height and hair

IMG_20240307_072918.jpg

At first I thought the waist and bum were too small to be jake but...

IMG_20240307_072809.jpg

Also, the post wording is about the kid and the blocks. But the image has her front and centre and its clearly all about her and showing she's there. If it was about the kid and the blocks you'd show the kid playing with them. Not it all off to one side almost out of shot

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just don't think it's her. The shoulder width and shoulder blades give it away. Plus the height and hair

View attachment 2800320

At first I thought the waist and bum were too small to be jake but...

View attachment 2800322

Also, the post wording is about the kid and the blocks. But the image has her front and centre and its clearly all about her and showing she's there. If it was about the kid and the blocks you'd show the kid playing with them. Not it all off to one side almost out of shot
No way is that her. Them are some very manly shoulder blades

• Haha
Reactions: 19
lol at looking for clues Jeanie.Must admit when I saw the chicken yesterday thought prick was doing it for our sake.Maybe flaps has good life insurance and the three of them are all in it for the money🤣🤣🤣These night shifts making me loopy and I can’t stop looking at that picture of flaps to see if it’s him🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just tortured myself scrolling through his IG & took a few shots to add to the 'Is it him or not him in drag' discussions. What do we think Fakeys?
Screenshot_20240307-080801_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075911_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075837_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075156_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075118_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-075059_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240307-074926_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔I'm confused.com . Can't remember if I have ever seen him in any other jeans but those brown crappy cargo ones he wears with the handy pockets 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sending a sos out to flaps🤣Shows us you are alive and kicking with a much needed long awaited jeans reel🤣🤣Not the back of someone with shoulders like a shot putter🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Off topic slightly. Seriously who are the 4 people who have now said he could sing? Has he got multiple accounts on here? Him, Zelda, Flappy & Parrot? If it goes any higher, we’ve definitely got a spy amongst us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I suppose it depends on your definition of singing. Can he carry a tune and technically sing? Sure. Does he have any great singing talent, not really
---
Just tortured myself scrolling through his IG & took a few shots to add to the 'Is it him or not him in drag' discussions. What do we think Fakeys?
View attachment 2800341View attachment 2800342View attachment 2800343View attachment 2800344View attachment 2800346View attachment 2800347View attachment 2800348
The hair looks like the wig

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So is it him wearing his Claudia Winkleman wig😂
Seriously you Fakeys are very observant! I didn’t take much notice but did think odd it was a view not showing her face! Clearly Fakey is obsessed and has far, far too much time on his hands if this is him dressed in his Claudia wig!

• Haha
  • Heart
The person in the pic is also doing the bent knee pose he does a lot.

A lot of people do that so it's not conclusive but its another thing that just doesn't look right.

Regarding the pic she posted. It could be an old pic or one he sent her if they're trying to maintain a specific image to the public.

It sounds crazy and conspiracy theory, but at the same time influencers do crazy things to maintain specific narratives and images

Reactions: 17
Omg what a bleeping weirdo if it is him, surely that would mean Zelda had took the shot as well. Wtf? 😭😭 Somebody please put them all in a mental institution for the sake of us all!

• Haha
lol Barbie it’s all very odd🤣🤣I did look at that image yesterday and think flaps looks a bit sponge bob square pants🤣🤣All a bunch of freaks except Matt who seems a decent bloke who got given this family by default🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 2800341View attachment 2800342View attachment 2800343View attachment 2800344View attachment 2800346View attachment 2800347View attachment 2800348
All the videos his took of that kid in the last few days and the one"candid" shot designed to show flapz is around is a picture,

And that Claudia wig could be earning its keep

If he has dressed as her that's another level of snide

Reactions: 15
I need to stop looking now🤣🤣Here is the two I found and still unsure if fakey playing dress up🤣🤣
IMG_9532.jpeg
IMG_9537.jpeg

Reactions: 12
Not that I could see

Also has paw patrol been playing that long it’s asking if he’s still warching 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ doesn’t that message come on after multiple hours of play?
Yes it does, I noticed that. You have to watch it for hours because that happens to me. I'm addicted to Still Game and watch it all the time atm!
---
Are we presuming Zelda recorded the Hello Fresh advert?
Or a tripod then edited?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.