Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flappys had her tits/snout done.
She can't lift or deal with baby Einstein, so Zelda and doormatt are shipped in.
Nobody trusts big nose looking after a bleeping pot plant let alone children on his own.
They are milking it for likes and tit
duck off you sad bunch of cunts.
---
The filter is out in overdrive again! Does he get people’s permission to film them and putting them on the gram🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔 I bleeping punch his lights out if he did that me!
He ironed his face...
Sad, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I am going to put something out there and I hope I am wrong as I would not wish it on anyone. Maybe Sophie was expecting, but isn't now...... Maybe that is why he was in a hospital corridor. Maybe that's why he was saying about things coming to an end.... Sophie may not be able to or feel up to looking after Leo so that's why Zelda is down.

Not everything points to that but wouldn't be that unlikely.

Like I said, I would hope that it is not the case.
If this is the case, he's hit a whole new level of low, "singing" in the corridor instead of being by her side.
If that was a hospital corridor, why didn't anyone tell him to STFU, it's not the time or the place

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Filming for ITV Wins again and making a "joke" about not being in Barbados but Dunhelm. How desperate is this prick? 😂😂

Zelda and DoorMatt must still be there then because I'm positive Flapz is still AWOL.

View attachment 2800558
View attachment 2800559
---
WTF is that? 😂😂

View attachment 2800564
If they are paying that knob to promote their stuff then they are another one off my list.. and I buy a lot from Dunelm - but I won’t!
His fake tan looks like he’s been in Barbados,far too dark or is is too much foundation to cover his paleness. Cuz not been given any gifted holidays to get one
I reckon she’s had sumthing done to her face or chest - think she’s there, but too embarrassed after chemical peel disaster that time

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Can Flappy PLEASE do the Jean style real, I’m making a desperate mess over here without her guidance !!!🥴🥴🥴
63A961E0-A162-4820-B0EA-802AB01535C9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If this is the case, he's hit a whole new level of low, "singing" in the corridor instead of being by her side.
If that was a hospital corridor, why didn't anyone tell him to STFU, it's not the time or the place
Exactly, surely staff would have kicked him out?
---
Just as well Peacocks gifted her some crap for Mother's Day as that syrup-wearing bleep won't bother.

431285812_916190006816486_8367263335199296901_n.jpg

---
So looks like he's fucked off to the football.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck it im sticking to my gut and going with she’s had her boulders or nose done! She wont show her face so im thinking nose and may have got the boulders done aswell…. Between her Dad and him paid for it. All the birthdays and anniversaries he’s missed and the amount of time he spends away for no reason surely she got the last of the fight money to pay for it! Shes not sharing or advertising because she obviously had to pay for it like most regular people! Il be happy to see if it wasn’t grifted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The four that have voted yes to the poll have to be Fakey, Flaps, Zelda and DoorMatt on their burner accounts surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nice not to see Leo on repeat👍She is definitely hiding for a reason and started following plastic surgery clinics in turkey a while back.Maybe Zelda got her a 10% discount as she is a ambassador after she had those awful teeth👀👀🤣

• Haha
Like everything though, he's trying TOO hard. It's all fake. What really nailed it last night for me was seeing that disgusting bath photo. He'd obviously been left unattended which is a VERY dangerous thing to do.

I hope she has fucked off and seen sense but surely she would have taken Leo?
Is he not working now ??
Strange no sight of her and Leo been with Jake and his parents all week
the bleep can’t parent alone 🤔

• Heart
I cringe that he has to brag about getting a gig for ITV win 🤢 They hardly use the cream of the showbiz world 😂 Must be galling though when he gets Dunelm and others get Antigua and Mauritius 😂 So no invite to the OK ball or the Brits this week but at least he gets to spend time in a department store for a 2 min TV appearance in the coming weeks
Also he has to pre record because he can be trusted and mucks it up :censored:

• Haha
Whether she’s at home or not, I’m still convinced she’s had some sort of work done, the fact she’s not showing herself at all. I know we’ve seen her after chemical peels and showing her adult acne but to me I can’t think of any other reason why she’s deliberately being absent from Instagram, when she’s normally boring us all with dress up reels and talking stories several times a week 🤷🏻‍♀️
Totally agree! She’s hard procedures done so she’ll do a big reveal at some point! Can’t see the point myself, she’s fucked her body up completely since meeting the attention seeking nobody! He’s only good for local panto now😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My bad Chelsea playing at City's ground lol.... I was hoping to have him on edge 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I definitely think nose job, shes defo self conscious of it and it’s the cheapest to do 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.