Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did he lock Flappy in the home office until she had grifted their next holiday

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I had doubts about the alleged photo of Flappy so I got Mr Vanilla to have a look he said definitely looks like Fakey what with the height and the wide shoulders whilst wearing a wig - don’t usually agree with him very often but in this occasion I just might 🤣🤣🤣
Omg yes its gayboy in a wig. How sad that hr has to dress up as his wife to prove us tattlers wrong. The more i look at the photo, its defo him hahahaha what a sad act

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Omg yes its gayboy in a wig. How sad that hr has to dress up as his wife to prove us tattlers wrong. The more i look at the photo, its defo him hahahaha what a sad act
Same, I just went and looked at it again and the waist seems too big for Flapz and the shoulders are too wide. Also looks to tall to be Flapz. Feet conveniently covered by the caption. The hair looks like one of those cheapo fancy dress wigs. bleeping hell :ROFLMAO:

fakey.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Right, I'm absolutely disgusted at this post if it WASN'T SET UP (and it's bleeping disgusting if it was set up tbh). 🤬

To get in a state like this means HE WASN'T BEING SUPERVISED AT ALL TIMES in the bath and quite literally could have had a serious accident or even worse, could have drowned.

He's gone too far now. This only proves to me that Squidward isn't there as I highly doubt she would have let this happen - EVER.

WTAF. 🤬

431857299_425547206710468_5247945973666265253_n.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh wow he's just admitted he leaves Gail in the bath unattended!!! :oops:
WTAF?? I'm horrified but not surprised, after all this is the prick who proudly posted photos of the kid with a plastic bag on his head.
He acts like someone who has never been responsible for a child in their whole life. I don't have kids but even I know you should NEVER leave a child alone in the bath. A bleeping ten year old would know that, let alone a grown man.

This is really bleeping bad.

I agree, Crazy, this is proof Flapz isn't there.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Does anyone think it’s weird how this weird behaviour kicked off when THAT photo was leaked 🫢
Was it leaked? I had a look back and haven’t seen it.
---
Is that Sophie alive and kicking or a 10 year old boy in his living room. I cant tell the difference. Super weird how she's mia for over a week and none of them have addressed it. Would think they would say shes taking some time to chill or get her books done 🤣
Also, a rear end shot, why aren’t we seeing her from the front? I’m certain she’s had some form of ‘work’ done to her face or boulders

Reactions: 16
The more I'm looking at this photo, the more I'm thinking he's dressed up as HER!
Why is he dressing in her clothes?? 😆😆
He's obviously pretending she's there. I hope she's dumped his sorry gay arse but surely she would have taken Gail.

Maybe this is why Zelda and Matt are really there or maybe she's in hospital (somebody mentioned on TikTok about a hospital corridor on the singing video).
---
---

Also, a rear end shot, why aren’t we seeing her from the front? I’m certain she’s had some form of ‘work’ done to her face or boulders
@IamMyaJ saw it and said it was definitely him with another man We haven't seen it but I bloody wish we had it!

• Heart
Fred obviously with his Dad and Partner. He will be well happy there 😎😎

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Something is going on. Dressing up in her clothes pretending to be her, posting weird tit about things coming to an end (the tree post), Zelda and Doormatt turning up, no wedding rings. The two songs he was singing in the corridor were "Simply The Best" by Tina Turner and "Mamma Mia" by ABBA, which is about a relationship ending. I don't believe the hospital story. If someone was sat on the floor singing to their phone a nurse would tell them to get up, it would be a health and safety issue blocking a corridor.

She's bleeping left him, hasn't she?
But why leave Gail there with him?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I've looked at it again.

I am sure this is RatBoy dressed up in a black wig and her clothes.

Just look:

Far too tall.
Shoulders are far too wide.
Legs are too wide.
Looks like a wig.
Arms are too wide.
Feet conveniently not in sight.

She has a tattoo down her spine. In his photo, it's not visible. bleeping hell! 😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240306-233004.png
Screenshot_20240306-234201~2.png
Screenshot_20240306-234459~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Good spot with the tattoo Crazy!

bleeping hell this is WILD. He's mad as a box of frogs.

Guess we'll get more confirmation when we see what happens at Quickenden Towers on Mothers Day.

Edited to add - those are NOT women's shoulder blades. No way.
---
We've never seen it Trine, just heard a description of it from someone who said they'd seen it.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've looked at it again.

I am sure this is RatBoy dressed up in a black wig and her clothes.

Just look:

Far too tall.
Shoulders are far too wide.
Legs are too wide.
Looks like a wig.
Arms are too wide.
Feet conveniently not in sight.

She has a tattoo down her spine. In his photo, it's not visible. bleeping hell! 😂😂😂

View attachment 2800070View attachment 2800071View attachment 2800072
A fellow tattler pointed out the stance in this pic is more like Fakey too

1000021820.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My eyes are not great is there any reflection in the TV that could show if it is flaps?

Reactions: 12
My eyes are not great is there any reflection in the TV that could show if it is flaps?
Not that I could see

Also has paw patrol been playing that long it’s asking if he’s still warching 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ doesn’t that message come on after multiple hours of play?

For all the tattlers that missed it to start with,
A good few weeks back I met up with a friend in Nottingham who knows someone that works in the Royal Concert Hall. She snapped a selfie of herself with him in the background. He looks to be very close to a male and my friend nearly broke her neck wanting to show me! Unfortunately because it contains her face and we don’t want her to get sacked I can’t share it on here we know he has form for trying to hunt down people. To be fair tho he is constantly filming other people without their consent so even if it did come out it serves him bleeping right

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
🐔 Could it be Zelda dress as Flaps as the waist looks a bit small for cunty chops..or even Matt ?.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.