Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully she's just nipped home to pack up the rest of her belongings and he's sneaked a sly photo of her. She's not posing for it, bet she didn't even know it was being taken.

Reactions: 21
Doing another crappy Hello Fresh advert with a 60% discount that's on their website anyway. Does he really think he's going to get three portions out of that tiny amount? 😂😂 Why is he letting that kid walk about on that kitchen island like that? Utter idiot. 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He’s desperate to present and hoping to rope in Dusty too. I’m surprised Hello Fresh make any money the amount of promotion wannabes do. Dusty is going to have an accident either on glass coffee table or falling of the kitchen island. tit parenting

Doing another crappy Hello Fresh advert with a 60% discount that's on their website anyway. Does he really think he's going to get three portions out of that tiny amount? 😂😂 Why is he letting that kid walk about on that kitchen island like that? Utter idiot. 🤡

View attachment 2799458
View attachment 2799459
View attachment 2799460
View attachment 2799461

Reactions: 16
He is just relentless and really needs to back away from social media.Everything about him makes me 🤮View attachment 2798469
His tattoos look even more baff inducing than I remembered them to be. Ewwwwww
---
acting like the Instagram glitch was the reason he didn’t get any likes 😂😂😂
No one gives a toss. Piss off bellend! As if the reason he got fewer likes was cos of the Insta glitch😂😂.
---
Dry as duck chicken and that is just Zelda! Flaps has fucked off somewhere because the twit cannot cope with the prodigal son! No FM this week so it’ll be relentless all!
Even the TV looks extra pathetic😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Are you really parenting your kid if you need your bleeping mum and step dad there? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Guess I didn’t parent at all today as I posted none of it to the gram

Reactions: 26
Right going to chuck in my two pence worth! Someone commented on his corridor singing that it was at the hospital however the fact he hasn’t mentioned it for attention and she doesn’t appear to want to be seen I’m wondering if it was some sort of mental health crisis? I don’t think it’s surgery she did a pic with the goblin at the end of her US trip and it would explain why he is going all out to pretend he is dad of the year it might be far fetched but we have all seen how he has sucked the life out of her since they have been together he has to be absolute hell to live with nobody else can stand to be around him and he brings absolutely nothing to the table he even keeps his money in his own account I might be wrong but something is definitely off!

Reactions: 20
Think its safe to say when Zelda went AWOL she wasn’t on holiday! Her and Matt don’t have a suntan and she looks ill, Matt looks better than he did a few months ago.
Matt prolly has a bit on the side who actually cooking for him unlike that yellow dragon, Zelda!
---
The face of bleeping nightmares🤮🤮Has he stuck his pubes on his face and why are they ginger🤮🤮Of course Leo eating a cookie which is as large as his faceView attachment 2798735
I guess it’s ginger cos of the cheap beard dye he uses.
---
Dunno why she keeps butchering herself when her husband likes cock anyway?!
I bet he likes musty cock as well😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
We've not seen the front of Flappy though 🤔 could be surgery related
I think he added that comment about a hospital…. No way would anyone say that on a comment (except him) I think she got her nose done and she didn’t want to say because she knows Tattle would absolutely rip her one but she will show it when the swelling goes down (I hope she looks like Michael Jackson lol or Chloe Ferry or Charlotte Crosby with the MJ nose and saussage lips 😂)Zelda is there because head can do absolutely nothing without Flaps and she wont go out with the bandages or splint on her boat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Today we have had leo😳
In bed
Going swimming
Eating a oversized cookie in the car
At play gym
Building bricks with the back of his downtrodden mother
Stood on the kitchen work top while prick flogs hello fresh
And in the bath
😡😡If you read here prick stop filming that poor child.He honestly needs therapy as it’s disturbing how much he uses this boy for likes.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I don’t know, those shoulders look pretty manly to me - Fakey in a wig? 😂
It looks like him dressed up. Even flaps combs her hair occasionally.
Sick fucker if it is. And look at dusty bin, he's not even reacting to her, he always does ...

• Haha
I would of said just playing the game for engagement,but it's the fact that zeldas there when it's obvious her and flapz dont get on but I flapz is there and zelda and matt why is he cooking for 3 ? and when I had hello fresh couldn't buy it for 3 people was 2 or 4 people so has he divided it up ?

and what's he done with the chicken He allegedly cooked at 8am
Fakey why not pay the extra 50p and buy the chicken you cook in the bag that never dries out.

• Haha
No Fakey YOU'RE obsessed with Tattle! There's only one reason you've posted that pic & it's not to show the crap picture of the beige pork pie doing nothing. It's just to 'casually' show Flaps is back in town & she's centre stage in that pic not Porkie.
View attachment 2799180
Is like a wish version of Norman Bates dressing up as mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell could he say SUPER any more times? Made me think of that sickly wanker from Inbetweeners who said "super thanks".

S03E01-FB6d2OoJ-subtitled.jpg

And he wonders why he doesn't get presenting jobs? He's so unnatural, insincere and forced in front of a camera. He aint called FAKEY for nothing!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Right going to chuck in my two pence worth! Someone commented on his corridor singing that it was at the hospital however the fact he hasn’t mentioned it for attention and she doesn’t appear to want to be seen I’m wondering if it was some sort of mental health crisis? I don’t think it’s surgery she did a pic with the goblin at the end of her US trip and it would explain why he is going all out to pretend he is dad of the year it might be far fetched but we have all seen how he has sucked the life out of her since they have been together he has to be absolute hell to live with nobody else can stand to be around him and he brings absolutely nothing to the table he even keeps his money in his own account I might be wrong but something is definitely off!
Good point. Maybe she had a "little breakdown" just "ike her faggot husband did when he never showed in Glasgow....

Maybe she had too many deliveries! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.