Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proud of you for always trying could he be any more patronising? A supportive husband would say another fantastic range from my amazing wife go check it out at Bambi and Bear vile pig
Almost as unfeeling as his Mothers Day message to her. Plus shouldnโ€™t he be marking it as an ad ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Febreeze advert giving GCSE Drama vibes ๐Ÿ˜ญ Humiliating. I'd rather my full time job than reduce myself to whatever the duck that was! It's not even the fact it's air freshener, it's how bad the whole thing was. Good luck getting acting work with that effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
The Febreeze advert giving GCSE Drama vibes ๐Ÿ˜ญ Humiliating. I'd rather my full time job than reduce myself to whatever the duck that was! It's not even the fact it's air freshener, it's how bad the whole thing was. Good luck getting acting work with that effort.
GSCE drama and then failed the exam ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Its so bad, I can't stop watching ๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine this happening on a date, hold on love, I'll get the febreze out
Screenshot_20240311_211803_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240311_211807_Instagram.jpg

Flapps has her Valentine's nails
Screenshot_20240311_211752_Instagram.jpg

Was this production their actual Valentine's date?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Did he say he was in Dorset? Im sure heโ€™s at Rockley park in Poole

Reactions: 14
Christ on a bike, it gets worse. Never seen two absolute wooden shitstains doing an advert EVER! This is completely laughable!

What a couple of utter clowns these two are. ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿคก

View attachment 2808945
I have a feeling he is using all of these โ€˜Adsโ€™ as auditions for his big break. He is deluded enough to think he slayed all the Ads and that some big shot producers would be watching and gagging to sign him up๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does anybody know if these instacunts actually get paid to advertise Hello Fresh? For the amount of people that promote the brand, from people with 1,000 followers to people with 5 million followers, I canโ€™t believe they all get paid and wondered if they just get sent free food instead? Why would a company be paying both him and her separately to advertise their products? I know both Skanky Solomon and Swash do but then theyโ€™re also used in HFs marketing videos and have nearly 8 million insta followers between them.
Not doing the company any favours though. Their share price plummeted last week after they announced a drop in profits or worse profits than predicted. Probably go bust soon

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
These were from last night. She sounds very bunged up. If she did have a nose job, I bet it took the surgeon hours to saw and chisel his way through that hooter. I can't wait for the unveiling. I hope it makes Spongebob proud! ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Years ago I tried Hello Fresh once through a code from a friend but certainly wouldnโ€™t buy from them now. Had a letter yesterday from them advertising 65% off first box then 20% for 2 months. So Flaps offer is worse than going direct. I bet the sheep that think theyโ€™re getting a bargain donโ€™t check the company direct!

These were from last night. She sounds very bunged up. If she did have a nose job, I bet it took the surgeon hours to saw and chisel his way through that hooter. I can't wait for the unveiling. I hope it makes Spongebob proud! ๐Ÿ˜‚

View attachment 2809902
View attachment 2809904
View attachment 2809905
View attachment 2809906

• Heart
Reactions: 20
He must deep down hate doing ads because it makes his insta engagement even more tit ๐Ÿ˜‚ I know he turned the likes off straight away on that reel but 13 comments only ๐Ÿคญ itโ€™s the same few die hard โ€˜fansโ€™ that comment on everything they both do and one comment is him having to reply to someone and him being a dick about it as usual ๐Ÿ™„

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is what two years has done to her living with this freak.A once pretty woman now looks more like a man than the parrot.His ad is so bad itโ€™s actually funny how tit he is at anything he tries to do๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃShe probably has a filter on her bottom picture but boy has she aged badly๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
IMG_9574.jpeg
IMG_9576.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.