Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christ on a bike, it gets worse. Never seen two absolute wooden shitstains doing an advert EVER! This is completely laughable!

What a couple of utter clowns these two are. 🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Can’t make my mind up whether the febreeze advert is worse than the mosquito one. bleeping embarrassments. And he used to take the piss out of influencers flogging anything. The prick has never ever cleaned or used a cleaning product in his life.
I was just going to say exactly the same thing. He’ll literally advertise ANYTHING and he not only took the piss out of ‘influencers’, he also said he’d never promote something he didn't/wouldn't use 🤥 It’s hilarious how desperate the pair of them are to make themselves into ‘couple influencers’ by getting involved in each other adverts. 2 for the price of 1 😂 Sam and Zara they are not and never will be.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does anybody know if these instacunts actually get paid to advertise Hello Fresh? For the amount of people that promote the brand, from people with 1,000 followers to people with 5 million followers, I can’t believe they all get paid and wondered if they just get sent free food instead? Why would a company be paying both him and her separately to advertise their products? I know both Skanky Solomon and Swash do but then they’re also used in HFs marketing videos and have nearly 8 million insta followers between them.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Something to cheer us up on this miserable Monday Enjoy !!

Fakey’s golden child is on the throne
So glad he videoed it on his phone
For every perv to watch with glee
When the poor child just wants to pee
How does he not see this is wrong
Bloody good job we can’t smell the pong
Where is Flappy still missing I think
Probably tied to the kitchen sink
The lazy fucker been home all week
He look disgusting and I bet he reeks
New sofas appeared what a delight
Fantastic good choice buying in white
Nik Nak and Purdey making a mess
Fakey prancing around in his mums old dress
Why does Flappy put up with this plight
Personally for me this ain’t right
Poor Freddie’s birthday looked bit of a flop
Still we Have Nik Nak with his tatty hair mop
I see another tit scrounged place to stay
No other cast members around for him to play
Everyone else has a luxury stay
And still our Fakey is denying he’s gay
No work for months and April looms
Suppose we’ll have him screeching his tunes
Bills to pay everything has increased
Still he preaches about the deceased
They’ve long gone either rotted or ashes
Preaching to Tena huns being his only masses
Again It’s the same old tit but a different day
Maybe in May he could do gay for pay 🍆
🐔OMG I have read it twice it's so funny and spot on lol 😆 🤣 😂 😆 🤣.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
FOURTH DAY OF POTTY TRAINING? THE bleep CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER HIS OWN LIES.

SO WHY WAS LEO'S NAPPY NEARLY DOWN TO HIS KNEES ON FREDDIE'S BIRTHDAY ON THE 8TH MARCH FFS. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE LIAR YOU ARE RATBOY. 💯

Screenshot_20240311-182841~3.png

• Sick
What a SHITE advert! Proper put me off my dinner thinking about one of Fakey's stinking poos🤢 Wooden Flaps unable to drum up even a modicum of humour to add any sparkle. Fake not acting at all, as that's exactly what he would do - jump in a toilet someone was about to use & curl down a massive turd then leave skid marks.

Mind you it could be worse, poor old NikNak could've been caught on his potty with Fakey waving an air freshener around.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
And this my friends is why he isn’t an actor, basically he cannot act, he cannot sing, he’s a shite paren, the list is endless. This is beyond cringeworthy
He is now promoting Febreze😂😂😂. By the way he’s holding them you can tell he is embarrassed. I bet they paid him pennies.

• Haha
I’ve not watched the full advert. I just can’t make myself 😂 All I can say is he refers to himself as a TV Actor/Presenter but all these ads do, is prove just how deluded he is. Oh and skint cos if you wanted to be taken seriously in the TV profession, you wouldn’t be lowering yourself and doing embarrassing, overacted, cringeworthy reels like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔 I know you lovelies will put me right, that skanky advert for the air fresheners , has this been done pre her having her mug done or is that now ......

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hello fresh and febreze god they really are the highest paid z listers online🤣🤣🤣She can barely speak properly and this hiding tit getting boring now.Cmon flaps show us your 👃 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wow, how much Botox in that face for flaps in that cringe ad? so bleeping shiny she looks like a balloon 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
🐔 I know you lovelies will put me right, that skanky advert for the air fresheners , has this been done pre her having her mug done or is that now ......
Deffo pre-butchery! 💯
---
Come on Squidward, show us your ugly, potholed face you absolute beard! We bet daddy is running out of money now considering you have about 6/7 other siblings eh? I'm sure they're not wanting hand-outs. Where were they all at your Ibeeeefa wedding?

Ugly, desperate, beard bleep.

Screenshot_20240308-130149~2.png
Screenshot_20240308-130326~2.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Febreze will not get rid of the stench of desperation in the hobbit house
Thread title right there 😂
---
Id say pre but who knows, she gets loads of things done and never looks any different 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Proud of you for always trying could he be any more patronising? A supportive husband would say another fantastic range from my amazing wife go check it out at Bambi and Bear vile pig

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
So proud of his wife he ignored her on her birthday and Mother’s Day.He is such a fake arse creepy pig of a man.Your son looks a mess dressed in potato sacks and oversized cheap clothing.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.