Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen ITV Wins latest new recruits are Kate Lawlers dogs 😂. Says something when your gig is in Dunelm but the 2 dogs are on the beach advertising a luxury lodge 😂 and apparently they’re going to be on LW and TM as well 😂 I wonder if Kate will change their insta bios to read TV Presenters now 🤭

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
What a low! He could’ve just put up a post about Leo and potty training, he didn’t have to stick up a picture of his son potty training. God nothing is safe from being posted on Instagram but Fakey.

Reactions: 24
What a low! He could’ve just put up a post about Leo and potty training, he didn’t have to stick up a picture of his son potty training. God nothing is safe from being posted on Instagram but Fakey.
He’s well able to not post his brother or his brother’s family who he was clearly with on Saturday! He’s not autistic, he’s just a desperate delusional head and Flaps is just as bad! They are scumbags encouraging PEaDoS to look at their 1 and a half kids! At this stage im beginning to wonder what’s the story with Freds dad? one week no posting Freddie, the next posting him! Fake probably bribed Freddie “If I take you to OT you have to let me post pictures” 🤬 wouldnt suprise me! Freddie’s dad doesn’t seem to bothered like we may have originally thought he did or his hands may be tied legally if Flaps wont agree? Flaps not gone kickboxing today 😂 remember last year Flaps got Freddies stepmum mothers day flowers and a card…. not this year though it seems 🤭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Absolutely no words. RatBoy doesn't post his brother, Squidward is keeping her demolished, potholed face out of shot, but he thinks it's OK to post this? Prick. 🤬

431741371_1076970566905881_2121578251858576486_n.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Im guessing Flaps got a brow lift when getting that hooter sorted (most clinics will offer a brow lift with a discount if getting rhinoplasty done) is this the start of the 3rd week she’s hiding??duck me they must have butchered her, probably had to use a kango hammer on that honker 🤭 might explain why shes still hiding!

• Haha
Im guessing Flaps got a brow lift when getting that hooter sorted (most clinics will offer a brow lift with a discount if getting rhinoplasty done) is this the start of the 3rd week she’s hiding??duck me they must have butchered her, probably had to use a kango hammer on that honker 🤭 might explain why shes still hiding!
It’s all so calculated the lies told, Zelda talking total bullshit saying February is a down month for her and she wasn’t feeling well so Jake invited her to stay….. no what really happened was flappy was getting her hooted fixed they needed you to baby sit. If she wasn’t feeling well and dizzy with vertigo and a cold the last thing she needed was to be running round after the content goblin and she’s thanking people for worrying about her. They all need mental assessments 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Yeah baby seems the creepy one has blagged a free stay in Dorset.He really is the most annoying childish prick😳So many free gifted stays for the most ungrateful bleep walking.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Yeah baby seems the creepy one has blagged a free stay in Dorset.He really is the most annoying childish prick😳So many free gifted stays for the most ungrateful bleep walking.
At a Haven holiday park though so hardly 5 star accommodation 🤭

• Haha
Fakey in a caravan this week 😂 has he blagged the free stay with the offer to dress uk as one of their kids' characters?
Screenshot_20240311_150452_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Lol, free stay at Haven🤣🤣🤣🤣 this shows his zelebrity status, couldn't grift anywhere nicer🤭🤭🤭 I'd rather stay at home ffs. Obvious he hasn't paid for it cos he's tagged them. Is he dressing as a dino as a favour hahaha

• Haha
She's honestly just as bad as him at this point. Watch the performing monkey sit there until she says "Go".

Utterly pathetic. 🤡

---
Honestly, what mid-30's adult actually says "Yeah baby" apart from this utter prick? 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
🐔One thing about this pair of idiots, is they do lift your spirits and make you realise that your life and circumstances and your future are better than theirs and always will be 😆 🤣 😂...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
So DoorMatt got Zelda a Mother's Day card from the dogs but most probably nothing from the "light of her life" Jake. Sounds about right.

• Haha
  • Sick
Came here to say poor Leo. What a bleep posting that picture, he's not the only one (Charlotte dawson posted her fella and son pissing standing up together with the child's bum on display) . I also know someone (a former friend who posts her entire life , including screenshots of bank transactions to show how rich they are 😂) recently posted her toddler on the potty with and emoji covering her bits 😡 Kids have no privacy whatsoever, absolutely no need to post that especially knowing that sick scumbags could be watching and saving.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Lol, free stay at Haven🤣🤣🤣🤣 this shows his zelebrity status, couldn't grift anywhere nicer🤭🤭🤭 I'd rather stay at home ffs. Obvious he hasn't paid for it cos he's tagged them. Is he dressing as a dino as a favour hahaha
Guaranteed we wont get a room tour, that looks like a ‘chalet’ or should I say mobile home 🤭 might have a google what the ‘accommodation is like’ 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Obviously Zelda got no flowers from her hole of a son.A bit like flaps both are just glorified babysitters for his overexposed son.The more theses two women put up with his crappy behaviour he will never see himself for the pig we see on a daily basis.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.