Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell it’s not even 7am and prick has already uploaded 6 stories and counting!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Just for the record fakey you ugly bleep, proper Manchester United fans bleeping HATE dickheads like you calling them Man U 🤮😂 you’re pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Listen to them two Leo this Leo that shut up and make a fuss of Fred and get him to step back and let Fred open his own presents and get that goblin’s nappy changed its round his knees

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Notice how she’s getting her voice in ever story to prove she’s there. Definitely had surgery🥴

Reactions: 20
bleeping hell it’s not even 7am and prick has already uploaded 6 stories and counting!
And a grid post now 🤦🏻‍♀️ isn’t Freddie so lucky having a stepdad that somehow makes his birthday all about him 😡 Fakey making sure he posts to get the engagement before his actual mother does. I bet Freddie’s glad he’s at school today so he can get away from the phone being on him all day 🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
He is pathetic! Walking round the shop in his freebie dressing gown how pathetic! It takes two seconds to chuck a top and jacket on, who does he think he’s impressing?

Making more fuss of this than Leo’s birthday. What a user. Feel so sorry for Freddie. Only a couple of years until he tells the prick to duck off (if he’s even still in the picture then)

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t know if anybody on here is good with technology and zooming in clearer than I’ve managed but I spotted Flappy in the window on his first story of today and might just be me but I think she’s definitely had something done to her nose?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Nothing says desperate for attention than walking around the corner shop in a stolen dressing gown from a free spa day 😂
Screenshot_20240308_073526_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Who seriously wears their free monogrammed dressing gown out to go to the shops? Oh an attention seeking bleep that’s who. He’s going to be unbearable online today 🤢
Just realised as well. Flappys post is just a picture of Freddie but Fakeys post has to include him. Honestly he makes me heave 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Nice to see flaps has opted for a nose job to look just like her gay husband, in that reflection it looks like she’s got a right hooked beak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Here we go, making Freddie's birthday about him and the goblin again. I reckon Squidward has definitely had something done as she sounds very nasal. Maybe she's had a nose job done? It won't improve the rest of her face though. As for him in that dressing gown, bet it hasn't been washed since his mother wore it for days? 🤢

431316572_1057879785299639_8723459489053790293_n.jpg

431241334_442665558185674_5653309905422774068_n.jpg

431241339_321553224237015_6301435092011061008_n.jpg
431427689_769064964808810_1386311215410403477_n.jpg

---
Nice to see flaps has opted for a nose job to look just like her gay husband, in that reflection it looks like she’s got a right hooked beak
Probably looks even more manly. Maybe she had a sex change op? Whatever surgery she has had done, she'll still be an ugly, manly, pot-holed bleep.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Don’t know if anybody on here is good with technology and zooming in clearer than I’ve managed but I spotted Flappy in the window on his first story of today and might just be me but I think she’s definitely had something done to her nose?
Christ she looks like Michael Myers there 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Filters in overdrive this morning, and Flaps definitely had something done as still not showing her face, did she get sick of being called squidward😂😂😂

Poor Fred, least he's going to school to get away!

Looks like no grifted stay for these two. Wonder if Daddy paid for whatever she's had done.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Right so my theory about Flappys absence. The fact that barring Fakey none of them have hardly been seen since America, I reckon she’d booked in to have work done the week she got home, knowing she be fucked anyway cos of jet lag.
I think maybe she was in a hospital near to where he was performing with TFM, hence the corridor videos. Zelda was absent because she was looking after Leo and they didn’t want people knowing. Freddie was absent because he was with his dad because Flappy wasn’t about. Zelda & Matt appeared last Sunday at Quickenden Towers because they’d brought Leo back from theirs. They then stopped for a few days because Fakey is incapable of looking after his own child by himself and Flappy is recuperating. Anyone think this makes sense?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I was just about to give Jake the benefit of the doubt and say at least he tells Leo to let Freddie open the gifts. But sadly no, next reel there he is helping rip the paper off. Fred is only little, let him have the fun of opening the gifts just for himself. They expect far too much from him. He himself is still just a little kid for fucks sake. Doesn’t always need to be about your toddler you craggy faced bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.