Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

trine

Chatty Member
That kid is so far removed from being a genius it’s embarrassing!
The video was sped up, in reality it took him 7 hours to complete an 8 piece jigsaw 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

StrictlyNoFakey

So he takes Maris to his swimming lesson, all the other parents just step aside and let the instructor crack on but this knobhead doesn’t, he has a swim because he doesn’t wanna leave him? Fuck that! If that happened to us there’s no way I’d take my kid there for swimming lessons again. What a cockhead!

• Haha
  • Wow

officially2020

Chatty Member
The Febreeze advert giving GCSE Drama vibes 😭 Humiliating. I'd rather my full time job than reduce myself to whatever the fuck that was! It's not even the fact it's air freshener, it's how bad the whole thing was. Good luck getting acting work with that effort.
GSCE drama and then failed the exam 🤣🤣

• Haha

Vanilla Ice

VIP Member
Fuck me they must have some miracle water in that swimming pool as it looks like he has has been to Lourdes this morning as his tram lines on his forehead have completely disappeared 🤥 his facial hair is now ginger because the Grecian 2000 has been washed away

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

mollyann

VIP Member
Leo clearly has no discipline or clear boundaries.The scratching people faces and his greed around food is clear to see.I bet fed loves when he can go to his dads as doubt he gets any peace from monster munch.Both shit parents trying to stay relevant when both washed up arse wipes 👌

• Haha
  • Sad

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
Who seriously wears their free monogrammed dressing gown out to go to the shops? Oh an attention seeking cunt that’s who. He’s going to be unbearable online today 🤢
Just realised as well. Flappys post is just a picture of Freddie but Fakeys post has to include him. Honestly he makes me heave 🤮

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

ShowMeThe Money

VIP Member
What ever it is at Crackenden Towers it's all been planned. Knobhead has this week off from TFM. Vinegar Tits & poor Matt would've booked their dogs into kennels. The beige pork pie will have had his whole week's itinerary mapped out by Flaps including the time of his swimming lesson as Fakey sure as hell doesn't know a thing about how a toddler's week runs. Flappy for all that's awful & cringe about her would never leave NikNak on a whim. So now we have to deduce where she is &/or what she's having done. She was there the morning they arrived as she took herself off for a walk & most likely left promptly after. Fakey will be loving all this Tattle conjecture thinking he's got one over on us. Except, except he is still the WORST dad out there. You are not Superman, you are Uselessman.

• Heart
  • Haha

mollyann

VIP Member
So the first thing he posts is for his mum.Dear god flaps take a look in the mirror and think how long can I be pushed aside for likes.Wishing all us mums a wonderful day and going to avoid dick head for today.

• Heart

PrincessJeanie

VIP Member
That child is going to hate him when he finds out his whole life has been put online for content 😡 is there anything that cunt won’t post 😡 I’ve reported that story and please anybody that’s not blocked, do the same. I really hope some of his loyal followers message him and tell him how inappropriate he is showing his child like that. As for Flappy. Surely she can’t really believe that this is acceptable behaviour for your husband to be showing your child to a bunch of strangers like that. Honestly the more he does, the more you realise why he has no friends and why her family hate him.

• Angry

mollyann

VIP Member
That blokes face sums up how we feel about Jake the fake.Dunhelm god he will do anything for money🤣🤣
IMG_9540.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Turmeric123

VIP Member
She isn't showing her face to distract us ao we will be focusing on her nose and hope we forget about the jeans reel #justiceforjeans 🤣

• Haha

CrazyBaldhead

VIP Member
How fake is this photo? He's trying hard. Too hard! 😂😂

432661491_419706560732242_6439500341832196460_n.jpg

---
I'd hardly say that the kid is "living his best life" at all.

He comes from a very unfortunate genes pool.
He has a severe speech delay that is constantly ignored by his "mother" and "father".
Is not being shown any discipline/boundaries.
Is still in nappies and has a milk bottle at 3yrs old.
Has absolutely horrendous, selfish "parents" who themselves are living a lie in a fake "marriage".
Is dressed like a prison offender and needs his hair cut desperately.
Has absolutely no privacy as he is constantly used for social media exploitation.
Is never shown with any friends from nursery.
Has to wait for the word "go" to be filmed.
His "parents" immediately palm him off at the sniff of an adults-only holiday/event.

This is not "living his best life". Far from it. 💯

432664980_1126001108842610_5783134681126563337_n.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad

DeniseRoyle

VIP Member
Fakey, stop calling Fred, bruv, he is not your bruv & it doesn't make you cool by keep saying it. You are an adult in your 30s, start behaving like one. Also, stop using kids for content & get a proper job, you tool

• Angry
  • Sick

Justdee

Chatty Member
Scumbag posting his kid on the potty
There are other ways to tell he is being trained!

• Angry
  • Sick

Robin71

Chatty Member
Proud of you for always trying could he be any more patronising? A supportive husband would say another fantastic range from my amazing wife go check it out at Bambi and Bear vile pig

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

mollyann

VIP Member
Today we have had leo😳
In bed
Going swimming
Eating a oversized cookie in the car
At play gym
Building bricks with the back of his downtrodden mother
Stood on the kitchen work top while prick flogs hello fresh
And in the bath
😡😡If you read here prick stop filming that poor child.He honestly needs therapy as it’s disturbing how much he uses this boy for likes.

• Angry
  • Sad