Jake Quickenden #98 Jake Chickenden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her teeth are more awful now, I’m no dentist but they look pretty ok to me in the before picture just not white given how she smokes like a chimney. Since having them done all I focus on is the one slanted one she has 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jimmy wants his shorts back. It's almost like history repeating itself!

Screenshot_20240305-182058~2.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Her teeth are more awful now, I’m no dentist but they look pretty ok to me in the before picture just not white given how she smokes like a chimney. Since having them done all I focus on is the one slanted one she has 😂😂
Exactly this! All she needed was teeth whitening and maybe a bit of ceramic bonding and she'd have looked fine. Fake had reeally nice teeth before he got his comedy Dick Emery-esque Turkey teef. Silly fuckers.

jake-quickenden-hero-new.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Exactly this! All she needed was teeth whitening and maybe a bit of ceramic bonding and she'd have looked fine. Fake had reeally nice teeth before he got his comedy Dick Emery-esque Turkey teef. Silly fuckers.

View attachment 2797539
Agreed about the teeth and he’s aged fifty years since that was taken 😂😂

Fakey saying kids to things at different speeds, spuds speed is slow to stop

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't believe how much his face has changed and how much he's aged in just a few years. How come he didn't have that big hook nose and weird lips a few years ago? I'd go as far to say that he was quite nice looking when he was with DF.
He and Flapz have drained the life out of each other in a very short space of time.

947627_1.jpg

Reactions: 24
Another day and rinse and repeat filming Leo for likes.I know we take the piss out of dick head but the over exposure of Leo makes me uneasy.Could hear Zelda in the background so flaps probably pissed of to her dads leaving knob to film poor Leo for content😡😡

Reactions: 17
I’m seriously starting to wonder if another big argument (probably physical) happened and Freddie is not allowed near him. If Zelda is still there it’s because he needed a babysitter for his “audition” today (plus he can’t actually look after the child on his own).

Sometbing has gone down, it’s so weird. They wouldn’t be acting this secretive if they’d gone away somewhere as they like to show off too much.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🐔 Prick all kids are at different stages I agree with that, but if you don't teach him to use the potty he will be pissing into disposal nappies when he is at school because he needs training, as with puppies, same difference in my mind...Lazy that's why, to busy on social media ...

• Heart
Sorry but that boy is not a genius. In the last week alone we've seen Fake ask him his name and he just stared into space. When asked his age he said he was four. They treat him like a baby instead of a little boy - still drinking bottles of milk and being pushed around in a pushchair. Left to sit in his own piss and tit all the time with his horribly distended belly. He has not been taught manners, he's feral - look what he did with the birthday cake. And Fake just laughed and filmed him and posted it to the world. It's tragic, poor kid needs discipline and real attention, not just being filmed with inappropriate filters and taught to insult his mother and grandma for Fake's entertainment. Not to mention his scruffy hair and crappy clothes. They've both failed him on so many levels.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Back to posting Spud daily again 🤬. He really is an absolute bleep the way he uses that child for likes. I’m so glad he’s not getting the engagement on these reels he is so desperate for. He is an appalling father and fails that child every single day.

• Heart
Maybe she done a Marcel wife and chested 😂😂😂👏🏻
---
Guessing He’s read on here then! This boy is mentally and physically challenged, get him diagnosed you utter twats!
That’s where he is wrong it is a race in some ways because the poor kids is in full time reception soon and can’t speak ffs !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Less than a thousand likes on that reel of Leo up to now. Nothing is working for him anymore. Shame 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
That’s where he is wrong it is a race in some ways because the poor kids is in full time reception soon and can’t speak ffs !!!
Agreed. He obviously has something wrong with him and they are ignoring it by saying all kids learn at different speeds

Reactions: 15
Agreed. He obviously has something wrong with him and they are ignoring it by saying all kids learn at different speeds
he Is very delayed he doesn’t speak he doesn’t look at people or interact he has no expression it’s very concerning. Still in nappy’s dangling down his arse so no sign of potty training it’s neglect at this point … my child was walking at 14 months and potty trained before two I get most ain’t but at his age he should at least be dry during the day or still in nappy’s in case of an accident but actually taking himself to a potty ….

they are tit parents all jake does is film him

• Sad
  • Heart
He’s obviously trying to shame flaps or make her feel guilty for maybe saying I’ve had enough.She looks like tit and I can imagine her life is not what she thought she was getting🤣🤣I can’t believe he’s filmed him again its shameful how this young child is used every bleeping day.Both selfish pricks and I noticed yesterday Leo actually looks into his phone when play fighting.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Giving off single dad vibes here! Also, there's a tree again!

"All good things come to an end".

"Happiness is short-lived".

Not in most people's lives it's not.

Something's gone down. 🧐

431555345_969510347878089_7359273414226919653_n.jpg

---
Screenshot_20240305-204041~2.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.