Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s certainly feeling sorry for his pathetic arse.Sharing flaps post won’t send any buyers to that overpriced crap she’s flogging.Going to be a long week of him filming poor Leo and walks in the woods.Maybe a make or break gifted trip as the beg been following loads of travel companies.Glad I’ve got four night shifts coming so can just read on as he’s going to be on 24-7😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not on tiktok yet but just saw these comments on the Mamma Mia one. Somebody doesn’t like the truth being told 😂
Says the ‘man’ with angel wings tattoos on his lower body, a heart around his nipple, a tophat, I could go on…..and a timestamps tattoo of the worst MMA fight that I have ever seen! he showed absolutely no martial art skills that he was supposed to have trained for almost a year for! Its no wonder James Webb has most likely banned him from his gym and has not been seen anywhere near him since, he made a show of Webb and it didn’t look good or professional that Webb didn’t do his job in training him any mixed martial arts!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Why is he murdering another song! At 35, he’ll never make it anywhere other than panto - bleeping delusional twit

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Haha where can we find these messages 😂??? Also does anyone know if the Christian Horney whatsapp leaks are on tattle? there is few different F1 threads and I can’t find them lol 😂
Back to F&F’s tragic life, remember they went to Marcels and Rebekas wedding in ‘Beirut’ 🤣🤣 that was a good thread or two! They stayed in a shithole two hours away from the wedding venue and he got attacked by a giant rat 😴 And Marcel didn’t even go to their sham wedding 😂😂😂
The Shade Borough on Insta has all the screenshots of the M&R saga. She’s getting absolutely hammered on there 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is he murdering another song! At 35, he’ll never make it anywhere other than panto - bleeping delusional twit
Does he not realise that now there are so many reality tv shows he is going further down the zilch ladder, he’s no longer even on the zilch ladder! He’s had more than his five minutes and got nowhere, he will be lucky to even get panto’s now I would imagine.

• Heart
Makes you wonder with these ‘singing’ videos, if he’s heard there’s some sort of new reality show coming up that incorporates singing into it? There’s always a reason he does these things. Unless he’s trying to get his Dino gig back at Butlins once TFM is over? 😉

Now posted on Tiktok as well. Enjoy ‘blocked club’ 😉😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Makes you wonder with these ‘singing’ videos, if he’s heard there’s some sort of new reality show coming up that incorporates singing into it? There’s always a reason he does these things. Unless he’s trying to get his Dino gig back at Butlins once TFM is over? 😉

Wonder if this is in corridor of the Village Hotel. Likely nobody has recognised him so he’s feeling sorry for himself

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I reckon the dead are coming out for a visit.Goes to show without exploiting poor Leo for likes he has nothing going on in his sad life.He can’t sing is looking rough for his age and as for being a actor that has to be the biggest lol ever.Who sits in a corridor and films themselves🤣🤣🤣twice🤣 and bites back at random people who speak the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I can't even understand what he is singing

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I reckon the dead are coming out for a visit.Goes to show without exploiting poor Leo for likes he has nothing going on in his sad life.He can’t sing is looking rough for his age and as for being a actor that has to be the biggest lol ever.Who sits in a corridor and films themselves🤣🤣🤣twice🤣 and bites back at random people who speak the truth.
I think you could be right looking at his description and this comment. It’s been a while seen they’ve made an appearance. It’s definitely over due for him 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Good god his singing is pure shite!
How can he watch that back and then go ahead and post it? So deluded. Does he forget he was a LOSER on X Factor, not a winner or even runner up. Twice …
---
I can't even understand what he is singing
Me neither, he warbles and exaggerates every word to the point it’s unrecognisable as the English language

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Haha where can we find these messages 😂??? Also does anyone know if the Christian Horney whatsapp leaks are on tattle? there is few different F1 threads and I can’t find them lol 😂
Back to F&F’s tragic life, remember they went to Marcels and Rebekas wedding in ‘Beirut’ 🤣🤣 that was a good thread or two! They stayed in a shithole two hours away from the wedding venue and he got attacked by a giant rat 😴 And Marcel didn’t even go to their sham wedding 😂😂😂
Go on the Geri halliwell page, it's a bleeping stonker!
Big debate whether it's a knob/sponky finger pic he sent the PA....

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Says the ‘man’ with angel wings tattoos on his lower body, a heart around his nipple, a tophat, I could go on…..and a timestamps tattoo of the worst MMA fight that I have ever seen! he showed absolutely no martial art skills that he was supposed to have trained for almost a year for! Its no wonder James Webb has most likely banned him from his gym and has not been seen anywhere near him since, he made a show of Webb and it didn’t look good or professional that Webb didn’t do his job in training him any mixed martial arts!
Yes Jessica, he was in James Webb's gym multiple times a day sometimes, never seen him there once since that farce of a fight🤣🤣🤣
Bet he's embarrassed to be associated with him now after he basically threw a few punches at Paul Smith😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She’s been sexting and sending nudes to some rapper in America. The messages have all been published online and she’s done a grovelling apology on her insta this morning 🤢
That rapper looks like a little hobbit compared to Marcel 😂 apparently she was messaging that Theo from LI too

• Haha
Does he not realise that now there are so many reality tv shows he is going further down the zilch ladder, he’s no longer even on the zilch ladder! He’s had more than his five minutes and got nowhere, he will be lucky to even get panto’s now I would imagine.
Absolutely this. Traitor Harry famous for two minutes and is already going to the brits

• Haha
How is it he always finds a empty corridor ? Is.it because everyone's g9ne out with out him, or did they hear him sing and.run for the hills

I think a lot of the no wedding ring him the last couple of days is he takes it of for work as isn't his character the shy gay boy? (Never seen the fm sorry)
Then decides to try and get a raise.from us at the same time

Why is everything she'll trys to sell so bland and ill fitting (and over priced) mine used to love the bright character clothing but then.i used to get my kids hair cut and wipe their noses

That outfit Leo's "modeling" would proberly fit flapz
Still at least Leo will have a nice little savings account growing intrest for him :ROFLMAO: for all the work he does for his skanky parents

I think he is singing in the corridor to get that ‘echo’ effect on his voice makes no difference though he still sounds shite

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.