Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG she took all that tit on holiday with her to take the most boring ass bland pictures of the beige one, he is practically camoflage against the rocks lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So last week he was on the end of week cast photo even though he didn’t turn up until the Saturday 🙄 been in Newcastle all week but no sign of him on this weeks photo. Obviously too busy trying to sing in a corridor 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just seen aswell Pete Wicks and Sam Thompson are reporting live from the red carpet at The Brits probably why he’s been so quiet this week oh well there is always his week of Leo4likes 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Makes you wonder with these ‘singing’ videos, if he’s heard there’s some sort of new reality show coming up that incorporates singing into it? There’s always a reason he does these things. Unless he’s trying to get his Dino gig back at Butlins once TFM is over? 😉

Now posted on Tiktok as well. Enjoy ‘blocked club’ 😉😂
Has it got that bad that he’s now busking 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Chris is off to the Brits too. Surely Jake’s his +1 with them being besties😬

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Isn’t it tragic when people like Chris Hughes and other ex reality contestants (not Fakey 🤭) are invited to events like the Brits? At one time it was purely just people involved in the music industry. Now any z lister bleep seems to blag an invite 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Does he not realise that now there are so many reality tv shows he is going further down the zilch ladder, he’s no longer even on the zilch ladder! He’s had more than his five minutes and got nowhere, he will be lucky to even get panto’s now I would imagine.
With all the sickies he pulls he will only manage one that offers the bare minimum.

Reactions: 18
Haha where can we find these messages 😂??? Also does anyone know if the Christian Horney whatsapp leaks are on tattle? there is few different F1 threads and I can’t find them lol 😂
Back to F&F’s tragic life, remember they went to Marcels and Rebekas wedding in ‘Beirut’ 🤣🤣 that was a good thread or two! They stayed in a shithole two hours away from the wedding venue and he got attacked by a giant rat 😴 And Marcel didn’t even go to their sham wedding 😂😂😂
Oh dear! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
FFS Facebook is showing his bleeping ugly face on my feed
They need to swap that catfish photo. I bet the only aspect of his TV “presenting” he dislikes is the fact that we get to see his real face without the multi level filter.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What even is this reel? Apart from the fact that the kid looks a right mess, he looks confused.

Look at his face!

431226639_1774334916369336_8609790643313935480_n.jpg

• Sick
Reactions: 16
What is this prick even doing? You can't understand a word he attempts to screech.

Utterly horrific.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.