Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So in a week he’s ‘gained’ a 1,000 new followers. Everyone else in the zlist world is losing them but somehow Fakey with his riveting content is attracting new people 🙄 Seriously though I wonder how much money he’s spent on bots in the last few years 🤦🏻‍♀️
Also look at the last account he has started following 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Waitress 😂 Funny as it comes across theatre is beneath him or is he hoping for a big break in the West End

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Waitress 😂 Funny as it comes across theatre is beneath him or is he hoping for a big break in the West End
Exactly and it’s not like him & Flappy ever go to the theatre so it’s nothing to do with going and watching it. Maybe that’s what all the ‘singing’ reels are about 🙄 Does he not realise you need to be able to actually sing to perform in a musical in the West End? Plus the stage hours are longer than travelling tours and he can’t manage those without constant ‘sick’ days

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think he’s trying to get some auditions and that’s why he’s singing. He’s shared it again, how embarrassing 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Bet he’s in a right sulk because Chris and his manager went to the Brits together, just totally overlooked once again by his own management so out pops a dodgy cover in a dingy little corridor and the dead Dad. His Dad must be thinking “for fucks sake not again”.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think he’s trying to get some auditions and that’s why he’s singing. He’s shared it again, how embarrassing 🤢
Serious question, Is that not what OL and Parrot are supposed to do? Find him work?? What exactly is OL role as ‘management’ and why and what does he need a ‘Publicist’ for? I dont understand the difference between OL and Polly? @PrincessJeanie you might know how this ‘trouplet’ works?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Does anyone remember Star stories on channel 4? It was a piss take of celebs( Paul McCartney is a total bastard was my fav episode)

Fakeys singing and this desperate attempts for recognition, reminds of Star stories, it’s so desperate it hard to believe it’s true, and nearly like a parody at this stage!!!! U look at him and say to yourself, he’s not serious, in he? Where’s Polly these days, he must be off her books now!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can he not bloody hear himself? Non stop he is going at his mum are you doing your hair is that my dressing gown did I say you could have my bananas are you tidying up shut the duck up man! She doesn’t want to learn your stupid dance either you could tell but no doubt will be forced into it for his engagement

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reel incoming with Zelda doing that stupid dance🙄🙄🙄
Notice Flappy is out walking, she bleeping hates Zelda don't she🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
They just hate each others families don’t they😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
why is Zelda there? Take it there’s a child free holiday coming up this week zzzzzz

🐔She looks really pissed off with him, probably don't want him to show everyone how old she looks, she looks rough, and that bleep saying dog, no respect at all ...🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So another adult trip coming up then? Father of the year but never goes away with his kids. Unless she’s there cos they’re going to the OK event tomorrow night and she’s babysitting?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Isn’t instagram supposed to be flappys “work”? Can you imagine any one of us lowly workers going on holiday for a week and then calling in saying sorry boss not coming in this week, I’m tired that jet lag life, maybe I’ll be back next week 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a pair of cunts they are if they're going away without the kids again🤬🤬🤬
Fakey twatters on about missing Leo, can't wait to duck off can he🙄🙄🙄
Flaps still got jetlag🥱🥱🥱 how do you think your kids feel, knobhead. Why didn't she wait and go in April when they could have gone for longer.

Their family setup is weird as duck, you never see him going to see her family, fairly obvious they hate him, who can blame them😂😂😂 he is such a selfish, self centred, vain prick with ideas well above his station!
He goes with Leo to Zelda's and Flappy doesn't join them, she hates Zelda🫢🫢🫢.
If we go to see family we all go together, not half of us, and I say that when I don't particularly like my MIL😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
He's been reading on here as per usual, as it's us Tattles who have been commenting this past two weeks re her absence. Where else would he have read so many posts questioning where she was. He brought it up with her today that loads of people have been commenting.

Also note how she referred to NikNak's hair being like a birds nest. I mean it really did look awful & matted but heaven forbid Fakey gets a brush & removes the tangles.

• Haha
Flapz out for her steps although she has severe jetlag. Maybe it's because Zelda is there at the moment.

"If you were meant to be there you wouldn't be here. So... What's the best that could happen?"

Well maybe leave that utter prick because you're being held back and stuck in a rut. He clearly doesn't love you and your whole life is an utter sham. 💯

431116251_1290659445227211_4717196039554053510_n.jpg
431226517_3064600617010343_5099136182737715698_n.jpg

---
He's been reading on here as per usual, as it's us Tattles who have been commenting this past two weeks re her absence. Where else would he have read so many posts questioning where she was. He brought it up with her today that loads of people have been commenting.

Also note how she referred to NikNak's hair being like a birds nest. I mean it really did look awful & matted but heaven forbid Fakey gets a brush & removes the tangles.
I've just seen those clips. He sounds drunk because he's slurring. Even Mr Crazy overheard and said he's pissed. I reckon they're going on a make or break holiday because Zelda is there.

Their marriage is holding on by a thread. 💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.