Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wiki Ref: 25/02/24

Does he want a medal for doing some hoovering and asking strangers on the internet whether a chicken is cooked? WTF. 🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Ok but why is he singing abba in a corridor, I don’t understand

Also, does he normally not wear a wedding ring?

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Just seen both Olivia Bowen & Billie Shepherd (another 2 that will literally advertise anything) have also done Mothers Day ads for Katie Loxton. Difference is even though both of them are considered to be in ‘celeb’ couples, neither of their husbands feature in their ads, whereas with F&Fs one, Fakey is the main presence and Flappy is only used towards the end. So was it Fakeys ad or her ad and he just muscled in on it? Whose-ever it was, KL obviously got a 2 for 1 deal with them, plus they’d be cheaper because even together they’ve got nowhere near the amount of followers Olivia & Billie have by themselves 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Eek that singing😳😳😳 looked like he was having a tit in parts of that🤣🤣🤣 why does he pull such stupid faces🤭🤭🤭🤭

• Haha
Awwww look at Fakey stopping in his cheapie £59 a night hotel, surprising with him being such a big superstar 🥴🥴🥴
IMG_2046.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Fakeys running around with a crappy tattoo of how many seconds it took him to win his crappy fight against Paul smith... yet Paul smith is sitting at home with a car collection excactly like this 🤣🤣
Hahahahahaaaaa 😆 💀

• Haha
Ooh who spotted the wedding ring missing in that cat getting tortured reel?? Either Fakey & Flaps are on a Tattle wind up spree (like it bothers us😂). Or something is going on. Pass the popcorn people either way it's entertainment🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
He really thinks he’s a good singer doesn’t he? and the facial expressions he does 🤢 Who videos themselves in a corridor murdering a song on camera 🙄 I’m just surprised there hasn’t been another dance reel yet. We all know it’s coming…..
---
No need to thank me for sharing for anyone in the blocked club. You’re welcome 😉😂
David Brent on tour

• Haha
Just had a horrible thought
What if flapz is awol because SHE is is filming zelebrity mc (know its not fking likely) but she did get on celebs go dating 🤔and his woe is me cos he would be vile over it so bad zelda had to leave the country for a fortnight to get away from the pity party 🥳
That would crucify him and the cooking posts are look at me I can do it better
So his had to go back to wailing

• Haha
What if flapz is awol because SHE is is filming zelebrity mc (know its not fking likely) but she did get on celebs go dating 🤔and his woe is me cos he would be vile over it so bad zelda had to leave the country for a fortnight to get away from the pity party 🥳
Or maybe he's come out and told Squidward who then had a complete breakdown. Then he phoned Zelda and poured his heart out to her about it and then she had a complete breakdown? 😂😂

• Haha
Yes but she wasn’t on CGD as a ‘celeb’, she was a contestant. A lot of people don’t know who he is, they’d never know her 😂 I reckon she’s totally fucked from jet lag or as someone else said, maybe she’s had some ‘work’ done so not showing her face yet 😂

• Heart
Or maybe he's come out and told Squidward who then had a complete breakdown. Then he phoned Zelda and poured his heart out to her about it and then she had a complete breakdown? 😂😂
I like your better haha...but there's a reason wih them there always is they are sly

• Heart
The way he warbles notes that aren’t meant to be warbled, I’ve decided it’s his way of showing the twinks how flexible his jaw is 😬

• Haha
Wiki Ref: 26/02/24

Leo's 3rd Birthday. A very strange day indeed as there was no sign of Sophie for the majority of the day, Freddie was absent and they chose a Miller & Carter for a 3yr old!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.