Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't someone on here say only yesterday the singing had stopped now his a chef :ROFLMAO:

Actually thought it was being squaked as a farewell to flapz at first 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 24
He really thinks he’s a good singer doesn’t he? and the facial expressions he does 🤢 Who videos themselves in a corridor murdering a song on camera 🙄 I’m just surprised there hasn’t been another dance reel yet. We all know it’s coming…..
---
No need to thank me for sharing for anyone in the blocked club. You’re welcome 😉😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
He really thinks he’s a good singer doesn’t he? and the facial expressions he does 🤢 Who videos themselves in a corridor murdering a song on camera 🙄 I’m just surprised there hasn’t been another dance reel yet. We all know it’s coming…..
---
No need to thank me for sharing for anyone in the blocked club. You’re welcome 😉😂
Is that his way of telling us he’s gay and Sophie has ended the marriage? He gives me secondhand embarrassment.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Oh god I had to turn that off half way, it was excruciating. Was someone plinky plonking on one of those kids toy pianos in the background??

• Haha
Interesting that at the very end of that he very deliberately looks wistfully at his finger where his wedding ring should be (looks like it's his right hand cos he's flipped the camera to forward facing so he can see himself). Is he playing silly buggers for Tattle or have they really split?

• Haha
  • Wow
The effort he puts into the facial expressions is what does does me if he put that much effort Into his wife or kid they might want him to go on holiday with them

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Did he put that tit on Tik tok to lol.A man of so little talent and a face only his mum could love🤣See Zelda lost another 1000 bots👍

• Haha
Did he put that tit on Tik tok to lol.A man of so little talent and a face only his mum could love🤣See Zelda lost another 1000 bots👍
He’s back to putting everything on Tiktok that’s he’s posted on Instagram the sad bleep 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
He looks and sounds like Pisshead Pete the homeless guy who sits outside the old Topshop in town pissed as a toot and singing loudly out of tune. Maybe if someone throws a quid at Jakey he will shut up - works with Pete

• Haha
Reactions: 20
---
Why can’t he sing without pulling faces like he’s straining for a tit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Didn't someone on here say only yesterday the singing had stopped now his a chef :ROFLMAO:

Actually thought it was being squaked as a farewell to flapz at first 🤔
That was me 🙋🏼‍♀️
You're welcome for the reminder Fakey bro 😂
He loves a corridor, doesn't he?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Interesting that at the very end of that he very deliberately looks wistfully at his finger where his wedding ring should be (looks like it's his right hand cos he's flipped the camera to forward facing so he can see himself). Is he playing silly buggers for Tattle or have they really split?
Nah. Sadfishing. Looking for sympathy and likes
Nobody wants either of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wiki Ref: 24/02/24

Finally, Sicknote is in Glasgow for two shows after missing THE WHOLE WEEK! The Fakeys suspect he's been filming for Masterchef alongside other non-entities.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Flappy awol Zelda awol is this the love triangle we didn’t see coming? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wiki Ref: 24/02/24

It really looks like he's been suffering with his mental health all week doesn't it? Lying scumbag. 🤬 He still manages to have the energy to put Neil Hurst down though by making a snide comment. What a prick. 🤬

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Is he still banging on about his mental health?
Of course it will always be poor and he will always feel low as he’s living a sham life pretending to be straight when we all know he’s as bent as a nine bob note ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.