Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell has happened to Flappy, I hope she's working on the best jeans reel I've ever seenπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Yes, the OK live was hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Do some of you think Flaps has got an actual real big girl grown up proper job and thats why she is not playing dress up and playing with her fashion wheel much???? I highly doubt that lazy grifter would get a real job but ive noticed shes not doing much and Freddie moving in with his dad may be because she is working from home, she stupidly turned that shed into an β€˜office’ but that may be for her millions of instagram followers and us tattlers, I think she might have moved the beauty room into the garage and is doing a bit of cash in hand beauty work , we haven’t seen him in the garage gym lately (he posted a reel a few weeks ago of him trying to punch the bag but I thought it looked old) so perhaps that could be what she’s up to… there is no way they are surviving on TFM wages! Just a thought but I could be wrong but I wouldn’t put it past Flaps the fraudster! I’ll await for him to post from the garage gym later πŸ‘‹
Maybe Flapz is back working as a β€˜PA’ full-time.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That bleep hangs out of a lot of people. I bet his tiny carrot cock is full of bleeping disease.

Note to Squidward: You ain't getting Oompah Loompah no. 2 anytime soon because 'Willy Wonka' ain't in the building love. He's hanging out of the arse of some TWINKIE he met on Grindr love.

Cry Squidward cry. Go cry to daddy. You've got to be careful though because you're one of what EIGHT/NINE siblings...? Bet they're all gormless looking too. Where were they at the wedding?

---
bleeping prick. 🀒

Dan is way better than him doing the Beyonce dance routine. I hope people said that in the comments.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Screenshot_20240229_234603_Gallery.jpg

Dunlop rang.

They want their pair of Cross-Plies back

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Such a gormless, ugly bleep. Truly inbred. πŸ’―

What a pair. Her soup-coolers are fatter than a pair of bus tyres, his gnashers are like Jaws - his hairline has receded further than the bleeping ice-caps ..... he's got more scribbles on him than the A40(M) Westway Underpass ..... no willy.....
his over-made-up muvver is deranged & sits at her computer like Lola from Copacabana insulting disabled people.....

πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜– they are like inmates at Rampton , or something...?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a pair. Her soup-coolers are fatter than a pair of bus tyres, his gnashers are like Jaws - his hairline has receded further than the bleeping ice-caps ..... he's got more scribbles on him than the A40(M) Westway Underpass ..... no willy.....
his over-made-up muvver is deranged & sits at her computer like Lola from Copacabana insulting disabled people.....

πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜– they are like inmates at Rampton , or something...?
'Like Lola from Copacabana' has proper done me in 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He failed miserably then. There’s no comparison πŸ˜‚ RK taking the piss, Fakey trying to look sexy 🀒
I 100% believe all his tiktoks are aimed at Fakey, it’s always too much of a coincidence for them not to be

• Haha
Reactions: 23
πŸ”Hope Doormatt is OK. Unlike Zelda to be away from her job at presenting the soap rundowns (self appointed) ....

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.