Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t mind but this was their honeymoon when usually you’d push the boat out if you’ll excuse the pun.
If I remember rightly, they did do a cheese and wine evening that wasn’t part of their B&B package 🤭 This thread certainly moved quickly that 10 days they were away 😂 Remember he said they were going to put their phones down and then preceded to film endless stories and post numerous photos and reels every single day, whilst also begging to get Flappy to 300k followers (a year later and she’s still not there) What a romantic honeymoon that was 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
And the make believe massage they had🤣And she admitted they went b&b which is hilarious and shows how skint they are🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wiki Ref: 24/02/24

He swiftly moves on from his 'mental health crisis' to film this tit in the GYM. Even tagging in Beyoncé. All signs of his 'bad mental health' conveniently forgotten about.

What an insufferable, lying, attention-seeking bleep. 🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 17
If I remember rightly, they did do a cheese and wine evening that wasn’t part of their B&B package 🤭 This thread certainly moved quickly that 10 days they were away 😂 Remember he said they were going to put their phones down and then preceded to film endless stories and post numerous photos and reels every single day, whilst also begging to get Flappy to 300k followers (a year later and she’s still not there) What a romantic honeymoon that was 🙄
Don’t forget the Gucci sliders that were too small for him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Don’t forget the Gucci sliders that were too small for him 😂😂
The fake China ones that he got angry about because we all took the piss.

As somebody mentioned earlier, I highly doubt Flapz has had any work on that inbred face of hers as the surgeon would have to get mountain rescue and a helicopter hoist lifting him/her out of the many potholes on the pan-faced bleep's face.

A paper bag would be more effective in her case.

bleeping old husk of a beard.

• Haha
Unless there are young lads in the play/panto he’s in, he only ever hangs out with the females. I’d imagine it’s because men think he’s a total dick and struggle to put up with his attention seeking ways all the time.
It’s cos he’s gay, they’re all his fag hags 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If I was him I wouldnt be happy if that many people had watched it and not liked it,
can bots like posts ?
Engagement is still rubbish

Sorry I'm terrible at remembering who said what but could be right maybe flapz has a secret job but I would say in a chippy would explain the "sheen on her skin 🙄
If she has jetlag think about Fred I bet his still going to school...taken by his dad who he lives with. Cant believe not one picture of him with his brother on his birthday
I doubt most watched the entire clip. The cringe video must be appearing on people’s feed and even just a little tap counts as a view😂😂. The lack of likes is very telling. Bellend!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Us reminiscing about their ‘honeymoon’ and what a shitshow it really was 😂 The continual tagging of their resort to try and get freebies, the constant challenge reels, the fake photoshoots, fake beauty treatments, him running round the restaurant trying to get attention, the Sarcoma ambassador and his beard being burnt to a crisp, the constant presence on instagram, it really was never ending 😂🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Us reminiscing about their ‘honeymoon’ and what a shitshow it really was 😂 The continually tagging of their resort to try and get freebies, the constant challenge reels, the fake photoshoots, him running round the restaurant trying to get attention, the Sarcoma ambassador and his beard being burnt to a crisp, the constant presence on instagram, it really was never ending 😂🍿
Wasn't there an insta live with OK or something about Love Island or another show he claims to knkw about and he was going mad he couldn't delete comments or was that another grifted holiday

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s cos he’s gay, they’re all his fag hags 😂
That bleep hangs out of a lot of people. I bet his tiny carrot cock is full of bleeping disease.

Note to Squidward: You ain't getting Oompah Loompah no. 2 anytime soon because 'Willy Wonka' ain't in the building love. He's hanging out of the arse of some TWINKIE he met on Grindr love.

Cry Squidward cry. Go cry to daddy. You've got to be careful though because you're one of what EIGHT/NINE siblings...? Bet they're all gormless looking too. Where were they at the wedding?

Inbred cunts.

---
bleeping prick. 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Wasn't there an insta live with OK or something about Love Island or another show he claims to knkw about and he was going mad he couldn't delete comments or was that another grifted holiday
He was on OK live talking about DOI and Becky and Neil were making comments and it looked like he was going to burst into tears 😂😂

edit… needed to add the picture 😂😂

IMG_0227.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Flappy could be quiet as she's busy moving her stuff out of the hobbit house
But she promised this year she was going to interact with her followers more 😭😭😭😭 why’s she left us? Between this and the lack of jeans styling I’m disappointed 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Jakeys prose, on Grindr ...

29 ( !!😆) toothy ( think Dick Emery's toothy Vicar) boy-wife requires hot young fit Muscly twinkie lad with a large cock, to also berate me and take the mickey out of mai little mickey .

Beat me, beat me- spank me on the bum with a Woman's Weekly

Out calls only

Flapz prose , on Tindr ...

Beautiful model ( !!😆) with pneumatic soup-coolers and chest requires hot Muscly EYAL lookalike for sex. Any position , anywhere so long as you MEASURE UP TO EYAL IN EVERY WAY

😃😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Makes you wonder why he didn’t get asked back this year 🤭 That was definitely a ‘honeymoon’ highlight 😂 I wonder where Neil and Becky are now?
I bet the main factor is because he just made it about himself as per usual and I bet he hated how he couldn’t control the negative comments. It was such a funny tit show their tattlemoon and I loved how we all changed our avatars to that picture of his slapped arse nearly crying. We are funny fuckers us and I do hope Becky and Neil are still close by 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
🐔Be interesting to see if Zelda comes back on doing her soaps with a new set of teeth 😬 😁..... Its unlike her to stay away from her presenting job this long !.
I wonder if her production company will fine her for not presenting her prime time soap scoops😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.