Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s not normal the way he follows every Tom, Dick & Harry on insta. He’s started following a young actor today who went to see TFM last night. Like when he started following Danny & Dani Dyer after they went to watch Danny Hatchard the other week, he’s done the same with this lad who was there supporting someone else in the cast. bleeping weird behaviour. Has he had anyone go watch him apart from Polly, Flappy, Zelda and Chris Hughes? and none of them have been more than once 🙄
Has Flappy ever said what she thought of TFM or his performance in it?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Out with just the girls again last night 🙄 Thought he didn’t drink alcohol anymore 🤥😂
if there was ever evidence the cast don’t like this FUCKARD, this tells you everything.

Let’s face it, that cast has some established actors on the cast & the production made this bleep the poster boy (that would maybe cause discord) but the fact he’s been off sick numerous times (when in reality it’s the a 2 min VT for a competition, not a presenting job) I would be FUCKED OFF.

PANTO BOY is friendless, I understand why too. He’s such an attention seeking bleep it makes someone like him exhausting to be around, for men he’s too much - he’s COLIN HUNT. Now, women are more sympathetic but I suspect they feel the same as the men on the production. I suspect the bleep has been sadfishin

• Heart
Reactions: 9
How many times has he said he wouldn’t have a flash car even if he could afford it and more recently how happy he is with his basic golf? Goes to prove if he had the money, 100% he’d go out and get himself a sports car. In your dreams Fakey, in your dreams 😂
---
Has she seen him in this I can’t remember? I know she went to Footloose cos she took Dusty didn't she and he couldn’t keep still….
Once when he was in Norwich. Zelda come down to look after Spud for the evening. I thought she’d have gone when he was in Southend as well. Unless she’s grifted another stop at the Cave Hotel and she’ll go again when he’s in Canterbury 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
You’ve got a golf on finance that your step daddy pays for, duck off fakey 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He seems to like hanging around the hotel carpark. I may go for a stroll later see if I can see him loitering. ☕
Importuning for immoral purposes?????
---
He's a male version of Christine McGuiness and the Goodger blimp, they both like hanging around car parks or

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Wonder why he doesn’t share the stories he’s tagged in when he’s out with the ladies from the show, when he shares any story that complete strangers tag him in saying what a nice person he is. Sorry just answered my own question 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why is he sat murdering a abba song in a corridor🤣🤣He really has to much time on his hands and zero talent🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.