Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do some of you think Flaps has got an actual real big girl grown up proper job and thats why she is not playing dress up and playing with her fashion wheel much???? I highly doubt that lazy grifter would get a real job but ive noticed shes not doing much and Freddie moving in with his dad may be because she is working from home, she stupidly turned that shed into an ‘office’ but that may be for her millions of instagram followers and us tattlers, I think she might have moved the beauty room into the garage and is doing a bit of cash in hand beauty work , we haven’t seen him in the garage gym lately (he posted a reel a few weeks ago of him trying to punch the bag but I thought it looked old) so perhaps that could be what she’s up to… there is no way they are surviving on TFM wages! Just a thought but I could be wrong but I wouldn’t put it past Flaps the fraudster! I’ll await for him to post from the garage gym later 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Flappy is quiet because she’s fucked from jet lag. Bad enough the 8 hours time difference if you go for a fortnight but to only go for a week, must be even worse. Unless she’s busy filming lots of ads/aff links/reels to bombard us with. I’d be stunned if she was doing a proper job. Like him, she thinks it’s beneath her now and also like him, is still convinced he’s going to get his big break 😂😂😂

• Haha
Does anyone know where he's staying? I might hang about for a selfie with him !

• Haha
Reactions: 19
duck that dancing is so low energy and effort. He's not a dancer is he. Like he can't be arsed. Might have been decent if he'd put some energy into it.

He also looks really skinny there
And it's the stupid expressions he pulls. Like he can't dance without showing how much effort he's making thinking about the moves. Imagine him on Strictly with all those daft face contortions while he tries to cha cha cha.

• Haha
Didn’t she sell all her beauty stuff?

Does anyone know where he's staying? I might hang about for a selfie with him !
Do a search for low to high places to stay based on price and start with the lowest 😂

• Haha
🐔Be interesting to see if Zelda comes back on doing her soaps with a new set of teeth 😬 😁..... Its unlike her to stay away from her presenting job this long !.
Need to remember where her hobbit house was then look on rightmove to see if sold— only reason she wud be quiet, unless DoorMatt is poorly of Corz cuz not been looking well -thought down to living with her.

Reactions: 13
Didn’t she sell all her beauty stuff?
I don’t believe a word anything these two say or do without evidence! Lets not forget this idiot also claimed to sell a rusty old toddler’s swing for a tenner! not a bleeping chance did anyone buy that piece of tit so when she puts her shite up for sale she can easily mark it as sold when in fact it’s not, also who the duck would have bought that cat hair sweat and 💦 infested grubby grifted sofa 🤢 Who is she trying to fool 😂😂😂 nothing gets past tattlers 🕵️‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
If this bleep jumps on my beloved Dave Myers’s sad death I will hunt him down and duck him up

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Need to remember where her hobbit house was then look on rightmove to see if sold— only reason she wud be quiet, unless DoorMatt is poorly of Corz cuz not been looking well -thought down to living with her.
Definitely still up for sale. It’s been online viewing for the last couple of weeks as well, so I reckon there’s a good chance they’ve been on holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 15
He's grifted a place to stay 😂
Fire alarms gone off again, he must be setting them off for content
Screenshot_20240229_115218_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He's grifted a place to stay 😂
Fire alarms gone off again, he must be setting them off for content
View attachment 2786891
OMG I’m literally round the corner. Used to be a member of that gym 😛
All the oldies behind are from the Zumba and Aqua classes. May have to have a stroll around later!
---
I reckon he’s only videoing cos his local ‘fans’ would know exactly where he is. Sad twit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Has the ghoul dived on the hairy bikers death, or is he saving it for later when he's got nothing else to bleat on about.
If the bleep had been alive in the 19th century, he'd have been a professional mourner, he's that bleeping sad

• Haha
Unless there are young lads in the play/panto he’s in, he only ever hangs out with the females. I’d imagine it’s because men think he’s a total dick and struggle to put up with his attention seeking ways all the time.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Ugly prick. Pity his syrup wasn't on fire.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon flaps had a bit work done to her face in america and is trying to hide it untill it calms down

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.