Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🐔 That dance literally turns my stomach 😩 who the duck does he think he is.......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
‘Like uncle nob head’ no that’s exactly what you are fakey
He thinks he's being clever saying that. Like he wants people to think how humble & depreciating he is. But all the while his little, conniving hooded eyes are clocking up the million views. That's the money shot for him. How exhausting must it be being him Fakey. He's always got his eye on the main chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
🐔 That dance literally turns my stomach 😩 who the duck does he think he is.......
When you order Wayne Sleep off wish...
He looks like what he is, and attention seeking knobhead.
---
He thinks he's being clever saying that. Like he wants people to think how humble & depreciating he is. But all the while his little, conniving hooded eyes are clocking up the million views. That's the money shot for him. How exhausting must it be being him Fakey. He's always got his eye on the main chance.
The only viral he'll get is off his twink hookup off Grindr.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Britney Spears mid-psychotic episode 🤣🤣 (Im deceased @bluecups ⚰)
---
bleeping hell that dancing video, tugging on the waistband like he's Britney Spears mid-psychotic episode :sick:
"IT'S FAKEY, witch!"

Also, as ever he has no respect for anyone's privacy or boundaries - was he sat with those people whose conversation he was filming or were they random strangers? Either way I'd have knocked the bleeping phone out of his hand for filming me chatting away to someone like that. Creepy weird hole.
Next thread title 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
If I was him I wouldnt be happy if that many people had watched it and not liked it,
can bots like posts ?
Engagement is still rubbish

Sorry I'm terrible at remembering who said what but could be right maybe flapz has a secret job but I would say in a chippy would explain the "sheen on her skin 🙄
If she has jetlag think about Fred I bet his still going to school...taken by his dad who he lives with. Cant believe not one picture of him with his brother on his birthday

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If I was him I wouldnt be happy if that many people had watched it and not liked it,
can bots like posts ?

Sorry I'm terrible at remembering who said what but could be right maybe flapz has a secret job but I would say in a chippy would explain the "sheen on her skin 🙄
If she has jetlag think about Fred I bet his still going to school...taken by his dad who he lives with. Cant believe not one picture of him with his brother on his birthday
When I watched the social media experiment with influencers (can’t remember the name) it said you could pay for followers, separately for likes and again separately for comments all with different price tags. Fakey won’t have the likes on his posts cos he pouring his money into keeping 1 million followers 😂
Fred will be at dads and Flaps is defo up to something.

Reactions: 18
can bots like posts ?

He’s so bleeping stupid he doesn’t realise how tragic it is that’s because he’s too busy bragging about the views, he’s not even comprehending that not even 5% of his ‘followers’ have liked it. Brilliant engagement 👍🏻😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Such a pity as it would have been fun to see him pass out without his phone!
It would be gold to watch him go without his phone but im not sure if id rather watch him without his phone or watch him milk the absolute tit of BBBOTS every year for the ‘celebrity’ one and the ‘civilian’ one 😩 if we thought he was bad milking xfactor and IAC, he would be worse if he did BB so I actually hope he never gets on it 🤭

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping hell that dancing video, tugging on the waistband like he's Britney Spears mid-psychotic episode :sick:
"IT'S FAKEY, witch!"

Also, as ever he has no respect for anyone's privacy or boundaries - was he sat with those people whose conversation he was filming or were they random strangers? Either way I'd have knocked the bleeping phone out of his hand for filming me chatting away to someone like that. Creepy weird hole.
Haha he thinks he's sexy as duck don't he in that vid! Wrong so wrong Fakey..you look like the silly bleep you are! Anyone see Russell Kanes insta taking the piss out of I'd imagine Fakey, in just his pants! Made me 🤣🤣🤣
---
Fakeys more like BeyNONCE 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
🐔Be interesting to see if Zelda comes back on doing her soaps with a new set of teeth 😬 😁..... Its unlike her to stay away from her presenting job this long !.

• Haha
duck that dancing is so low energy and effort. He's not a dancer is he. Like he can't be arsed. Might have been decent if he'd put some energy into it.

He also looks really skinny there

Reactions: 16
🐔Be interesting to see if Zelda comes back on doing her soaps with a new set of teeth 😬 😁..... Its unlike her to stay away from her presenting job this long !.
She’s definitely been off a fair while, them soap notes must be piling up

• Haha
Doesn’t look like he made the list then 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've only heard of 4 of them and Sharon Osbourne and I've usually heard of most people even if I don't watch trash like love island etc as I read gossip stuff. Shows even more what a no mark he is that he didn't make it amongst that list.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
She’s definitely been off a fair while, them soap notes must be piling up
Imagine the length of the omnibus when she returns 🤣🤣
If ahe hasn't gotten a new set I will be as disappointed as I was about the jeans reel 😪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Wonder how long the wanker practiced that stupid dance before he posted it.Flaps still got no work👍Love that both of them are failing miserably to achieve anything worth shouting about👍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine the length of the omnibus when she returns 🤣🤣
If ahe hasn't gotten a new set I will be as disappointed as I was about the jeans reel 😪
I’d forgotten about the jeans reel 😂 I still hold out hope it’s going to appear at some stage 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.