Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually wondering if they have split and are just doing this for posts. They aren't coming across as a happy family at all.

Well they aren't even coming across as a family never mind happy.

Reactions: 28
Actually wondering if they have split and are just doing this for posts. They aren't coming across as a happy family at all.

Well, he DOES live upstairs in the eves .......

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔I remember when my boys were younger, I would have a house full of little ones, jelly, cakes, juice, presents, an entertainer, the lot, I didn't care about the noise, mess, nothing to me, just wanted them to have memories and photos. That kid being taken to a steak house is discusting, what a sad situation, they are vile, both of them.....

• Heart
Reactions: 30

That looks more like a handover between divorced parents than a child's birthday party...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
The most pathetic of birthday dinners, all for people to oooh and aaah over them, looking like they are spoiling their son, when really they are the most selfish hoomans to walk the earth, Leo is fucked

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
*I haven’t meant to reply to you Chastity but for some reason your quote is stuck above my replies & won’t leave 😂

Imagine relying on freebies for your kids birthday.
I’ve seen parents with hardly anything make more an effort, the fact he has to document him being a dad is telling isn’t it ?! You are a parent, it’s your JOB.
But the fact he wants praise for doing something which MILLIONS of people do is performative. Everything he does is performative.
He’s literally a part-time dad TBH whether there or not. Doesn’t have it in him to be present and not be selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That kid never stood a chance. They have failed him so spectacularly, and for what? Fake followers, doing ads for pennies and Tena huns blowing smoke up their arses while they’re scrabbling around to pay the bills. They are so pathetic, everything they do is a shitter version of something someone else has done and they are always behind the times. Irrelevant pieces of tit. I’m not even a parent (nor do I want to be) but I’m bleeping furious at what they’ve turned this child into, and how his life will be after not getting the help he obviously needs.

Awful, awful cunts these two.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
🐔I remember when my boys were younger, I would have a house full of little ones, jelly, cakes, juice, presents, an entertainer, the lot, I didn't care about the noise, mess, nothing to me, just wanted them to have memories and photos. That kid being taken to a steak house is discusting, what a sad situation, they are vile, both of them.....
I used to love our little parties for the kids. We used to have a little buffet, invite their little friends over with the parents, have a few drinks and have a bouncy castle/ball pool etc and an entertainer. Some of my kids are July/August so used to have summer parties and was centred around our pool.

Their lives are beyond tragic. I cannot believe how ill Flapz looks. I'd end up losing it if I knew Mr Crazy had twinkies. I would kill him. 💯
---
Let's all see if he goes to Newcastle tomorrow.

What a shitshow this all is. Where was Freddie yesterday? Miller & Carter for a 3yr old? 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is bloody tragic, poor poor boy 😔
Mine have had birthday parties from the age of 1, our friends and their kids would come for the first few and now as they get older they choose friends they want to invite. My five year old is turning six soon and is so excited to choose the theme, cake and mates, it's all part of building the excitement for their special day. These fuckers are plain selfish, I'm so sad for Leo, of all the pics he has posted of him his birthday pics are the worst.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
When my now adult kids had birthdays, we had all the family round with our friends and really celebrate their birthdays. A huge buffet, entertainment, you name it!
Not in a million years would we have thought to take a three year to a steak house for a bite to eat. Her mother is the only one to make an effort and made his cake. Shame on their lazy parenting and above all, Fakey not including Skeletor at all in his tribute to his three year old golden Gail child!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 18
New series coming soon..
Another show for him to tag and beg to go on then 😂 They apparently want ‘celebs’ who are scared of sharks and the ocean, so get ready for him to start mentioning how he has a phobia of both 😂 By mentioning it on here, we’re actually finding ‘work’ for him to audition for - you’re welcome Fakey 👍🏻
Only trouble for him is they mentioned getting a A list star cast so that would definitely rule him out 😉😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Another show for him to tag and beg to go on then 😂 They apparently want ‘celebs’ who are scared of sharks and the ocean, so get ready for him to start mentioning how he has a phobia of both 😂 By mentioning it on here, we’re actually finding ‘work’ for him to audition for - you’re welcome Fakey 👍🏻
Only trouble for him is they mentioned getting a A list star cast so that would definitely rule him out 😉😂
He's not scared of sharks though is he? The Maldives was infested with them. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That Barnet would come floating straight to the top and I would cry 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
He's not scared of sharks though is he? The Maldives was infested with them. 😂😂
He will be if he thinks it’s a route to getting on yet another TV reality show 😂
---
Well I think it’s quite obvious where the money went, that Leo missed out on being spent on his birthday 🙄 Funny how every single time he starts steadily losing followers, suddenly he has a few days where up they go again 🙄 So nearly 300 new people started following him yesterday for his riveting content of his 3 year olds birthday? I’d be more concerned about what sort of people had started allegedly following me if my whole content was of a young child 🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
So Flapz was obviously complicit in the cake biting because the gormless witch took a photo. Very obvious that Freddie wasn't there either.

429982105_919599082875328_5416449187341171270_n.jpg
429568995_918739439592446_2904978511085846536_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I would love jake on that shakr programme, him, boris Johnson, Phil schofield. Jakes adhd is that bad he would be buzzing with it though!!!

Hope its great whites with no cage 🤣🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When my kids have a birthday I love to make a fuss, open house for family and friends, little buffet, cake, even on a week day people drop by with gifts, and at 3 I wouldn’t have dreamt of taking them to miller and carter. If we were eating out it would have been a nice pub perhaps, not a steakhouse and not a meal for three. My family or friends would have come along too. Very odd day and a bit pah.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.