Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Miller & Carter with the kid dressed up like that? What a bunch of utter chavs. I highly doubt my favourite one we go to in Chigwell Row would even allow them in. I've seen young children in there before and they've always been well behaved and well dressed. Nothing like that shower of tit.

What a joke.

View attachment 2781840
Small world. My local one too and after a couple of their raspberry gin spritz, I start making my Hoe lane jokes. Tap water for Flapz so she can’t take a trip down the hoe (memory) lane like the rest of us working people

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
What's going on with Flapz? Why hasn't she posted? Why isn't he filming her? Why is she silent in the steakhouse videos? All we've seen of her today is her hand next to Leo when he's being a feral brat and biting the cake.

So many questions! :unsure:
I reckon she looks like tit because of jet lag and doesn’t want to be filmed πŸ˜‚ She normally posts in the evening so I reckon she’ll do the standard 7pm for maximum engagement πŸ˜‰

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Well thats the cake fucked. No-one else.is gonna want any now the snotty kid has taken a slobbering bite out if it. 🀒

Wheres Su? Has she dropped off the planet? Has the house sold? Maybe she's had one criticism too many and in a fit of anger has decided to stop posting.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
πŸ”Maby Flaps has a couple of black eyes, after all she does look like a bloke now, and he needs the practice if he wants to fight Bear πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Zelda had liked Fakey's posts so she still active but not posting. Thank god. She's seen sense and stopped the boring AF soap rundown.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There she is! And is it just the lighting or is her hair looking really thin and receding, more so than usual? :oops:

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
And here she is looking like she’s been dug up.Nothing like making a effort to go out 🀣🀣
---

For Jeanie πŸ’•

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Does Leo not go to nursery, surely a child of that age would be having a little birthday party at soft play or a leisure centre with a bouncy castle with all his little friends, not out at a steak house with just his parents?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Absolutely disgusting watching this. If you look closely, just before Leo bites into the cake, he looks at 'daddy' for an OK then proceeds to bite the cake so he's obviously been told to do it for the camera. All for the camera and pure exploitation of that child. 🀬

Flapz looks terrible in that photo. Her hair is really badly receding at the front and sides and there's a tinge of grey in her badly dyed hair. She looks ill.

She really needs to get out of this and take those boys away from him. I assume Freddie isn't there?

---
Oh dear RatBoy,'s been overlooked again. This time by Misfits who you have tagged again and again and again.

He's just so irrelevant now it's hilarious! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

The Plastic Gangster -v- The Registered Sex Offender! πŸ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Sick
2 grid reels and 13 stories for a 3 year olds birthday. What would he do without spud for content? and still no Liz & Julie reel (as yet) πŸ™„ Expect more β€˜dancing’ reels this week and maybe a cooking one thrown in for good measure as well πŸ‘πŸ»

• Haha
Is Spud like his parents & have no friends for a party? It's sad when they can't even find another kid to take out for his birthday or could they only grift 3 meals πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
The 3 people that will like it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

What an absolute tit show of a birthday. No party for all his nursery friends???? Nowhere Dawson more popular than Leo for likes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Further and further spiralling down the slide to total oblivion! DWP calling. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Misfits ignoring him for an RSO and Skanky's Plastic Gangster ex, unemployed again soon, titbits for ITV's Competition Giveaways that he does for peanuts, no friends, living off his son for content, marriage dead as a doornail.

What a sad bleep! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Is Spud like his parents & have no friends for a party? It's sad when they can't even find another kid to take out for his birthday or could they only grift 3 meals πŸ˜‚
Freddie not even there. Further proof he doesn't live there full-time. What a shambles.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
As if prices ex would even sat anywhere near the creep that is Stephen bear🀒🀒Leo is now just a pawn in this loveless marriage.Do feel sorry for him as with tit parents like him and flaps he really is being exploited😑Laura cow Anderson is exactly the same with her baby and makes me sick how these children are used online.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.