Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

3yrs old.

No help, no NHS Professionals involved, no nothing.

Can't write anything, colour in anything , not in day pants, can't stand and use a step at a toilet pan, short-limbed and has mental issues.

Flapz and jakey too busy online to actually go to work , all for clicks and likes and scrounged freebies-including food.

She allows the bullying of Fred by him , because he enables her laziness and scrounging lifestyle.

Utter pair of cunts.

His muvvers a bleeping deranged over-made-up old bag as well

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Hi all, been away this weekend, not missed this prick one bit.
He really is absolutely awful, no Flappy in the birthday reel. Slight irony in the lyrics, if I was your best friend I'd want you around all the time, really Fakey, then stop bleeping off and leaving it all to your wife😬 I've said it before, but he is a really tit Dad, cannot even look after him on his own, ever. He is totally useless and pathetic.
on that dancing reel why is he only wearing shorts🤮🤮🤮🤮 dancing is tit too, duck offff will you you horrible man🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 25
😂😂😂 oh dear poor fakey getting trolled 😢😢😢
---
ETA I think he must have had to search a while on his profile to find out that was his father in law. How pathetic. Yeh a fully grown man probably shouldn’t be calling him a prick lol (although he is) but to get someone else involved shows he’s a proper weirdo.
Can you imagine if someone tagged his mum in relation to him. He would be livid and post something to his grid shrieking mental health and trolling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So it’s half one and he’s still filming him playing with toys in the house!? No tea party with grandparents? No day out somewhere?

I know they will use the excuse of them having jet lag but they wouldn’t have done anything for him anyway 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 26
No he doesn’t does he?? I wasn’t expecting it to just end like that, thought it would be longer? and the caption “Happy Birthday My Love” ??? The weirdo wouldnt even say that about Flaps! ewe he’s so creepy, “Happy Birthday Son” is what normal people say not ‘my Love’ bleeping creep! I also thought the eyefucking post about him encouraging Spud to ask to do the Liz and Julie tit disturbing! Its not funny, its not age appropriate, its bleeping weird!
It would soon be time to call CPS on Fakey’s smelly ass. He’s disgusting. He doesn’t even know what the word, appropriate means.
---
I'm amazed he hasn't paid for an article on the sidebar of shame...
"Leo Quickenden is three"!!!
The the usual slobber he comes out with.
He prolly tried and the DM said no. He is below Z list!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
🐔Maby he has the 2 Bob Bits from that chicken, and that's the reason they haven't gone out lol 😆.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That song best friend is literally an acapella version of 50 cents song. It is a song that is about a man and a woman having sex... over a video of his 3 year old son. This dumbbell just hears best friend and automatically thinks it's appropriate. That childhave no hope with him as their male role model honestly

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
That song best friend is literally an acapella version of 50 cents song. It is a song that is about a man and a woman having sex... over a video of his 3 year old son. This dumbbell just hears best friend and automatically thinks it's appropriate. That childhave no hope with him as their male role model honestly
He's not a man, he's a big girls blouse.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So it’s half one and he’s still filming him playing with toys in the house!? No tea party with grandparents? No day out somewhere?

I know they will use the excuse of them having jet lag but they wouldn’t have done anything for him anyway 😢
I bet he’s manically trying to film a birthday edition of ‘Liz and Julie’ 🤢
I can’t believe how little they do for their kids birthdays. When you see what a lot of the z listers do, this shows however ‘famous’ and ‘zlist’ they think they are, they are totally bottom of the barrel. If Leo was having a party, a bespoke cake, expensive presents, etc…. the pair of them would be showing it off on insta but clearly no companies were interested in giving them free stuff this year and they’re never going to pay for it themselves.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I bet he’s manically trying to film a birthday edition of ‘Liz and Julie’ 🤢
I can’t believe how little they do for their kids birthdays. When you see what a lot of the z listers do, this shows however ‘famous’ and ‘zlist’ they think they are, they are totally bottom of the barrel. If Leo was having a party, a bespoke cake, expensive presents, etc…. the pair of them would be showing it off on insta but clearly no companies were interested in giving them free stuff this year and they’re never going to pay for it themselves.
They won't even buy a cake out of Tescos for 7 Quid. They EXPECT freebies as an ENTITLEMENT. What a bleeping pair of unlikeable talentless cunts they are.

• Heart
Prick has gotten over his fake woe me crying into his wig saga then😳Leo having a lovely day playing by himself while his sad excuse of a father sits and films him😡😡Sad life he lives with no life outside of his phone.

Reactions: 21
Prick has gotten over his fake woe me crying into his wig saga then😳Leo having a lovely day playing by himself while his sad excuse of a father sits and films him😡😡Sad life he lives with no life outside of his phone.
No friends, no work, no talent, no hope.

They are all washed-up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wow I've just googled the lyrics, he's so disgusting posting that for his son :sick:

• Sick
That has to be so frustrating for the child.
He pretends to know what he has said, and screeches out a word, leaving the poor kid puzzled.

No wonder the poor kid has such limited speech. 🙁
[/QUOTE
*I haven’t meant to reply to you Chastity but for some reason your quote is stuck above my replies & won’t leave 😂

Imagine relying on freebies for your kids birthday.
I’ve seen parents with hardly anything make more an effort, the fact he has to document him being a dad is telling isn’t it ?! You are a parent, it’s your JOB.
But the fact he wants praise for doing something which MILLIONS of people do is performative. Everything he does is performative.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Whats the song? im going have a nose at the lyrics? Where is Flaps??? Absolutely exhausted in bed after that ridiculous trip for only 5 days just so that prick could post endless videos and pictures of that child! Is this gonna be all day just posting Gail? Jesus christ most people I know just do a grid post! This is insane i’ve never seen anyone post so much for their kid’s birthday! Its ridiculous? Like @Barbie2020 said are they not going to take him anywhere or to his grandparents? Grandparents usually will come over or you go to them and they have a little cake and presents there for them aswell? Did you notice he didn’t get the balloons or presents ready, he waited for Flaps to do it, he blew up a bleeping balloon, though he was getting the house ready???? Zelda did this last year aswell?? WTF is wrong with her??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Appreciate they’re probably tired from travelling but doing nothing for Maris on his birthday?? Not even a trip out for a massive ice cream.
F&F hate each other and they’re skint as duck!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.