Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*I haven’t meant to reply to you Chastity but for some reason your quote is stuck above my replies & won’t leave 😂

Imagine relying on freebies for your kids birthday.
I’ve seen parents with hardly anything make more an effort, the fact he has to document him being a dad is telling isn’t it ?! You are a parent, it’s your JOB.
But the fact he wants praise for doing something which MILLIONS of people do is performative. Everything he does is performative.
I was just thinking exactly the same. When I had my first I was really young and didn’t have very much but we always made a big thing with family and a birthday tea. Homemade/decorated birthday cake too with candles. It really doesn’t have to cost much. They can’t be that skint they can’t have a few biscuits, crisps and juice surely. How embarrassing. Likely waiting for free stuff and it didn’t happen

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just thinking exactly the same. When I had my first I was really young and didn’t have very much but we always made a big thing with family and a birthday tea. Homemade/decorated birthday cake too with candles. It really doesn’t have to cost much. They can’t be that skint they can’t have a few biscuits, crisps and juice surely. How embarrassing. Likely waiting for free stuff and it didn’t happen
Exactly. My mum brought me up on her own & worked two jobs at times to ensure I got things for my birthday & Christmas. Albeit, the grandparents helped but my mum is VERY proud & independent. My mum gave me her time, she listened to me chatter for hours, indulged my quirks & spent time with me. You did exactly what my mum did ❤ (and us kids will never forget this & will always be not just grateful but know you care & love us).

The fact he has to be performative as I said is telling. You know I’d say that is the only time he does spend time with him - when they are on camera. Always to prove to an audience aka US.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wow even Chazza managed to grift a cake and a party for Noah, no better fakey get them begging emails out flappy it's not too late :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How long before jakey dons a dress and a Farrah Fawcett-Majors syrup & announces that he's trans?😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
🐔We was skint but remember my mum always got an ARCTIC ROLL 😆.
My aunt always had arctic roll & every Saturday after dancing classes she would make us fish cakes & crinkle cut chips - with arctic as a treat. I only EVER ate it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
That song best friend is literally an acapella version of 50 cents song. It is a song that is about a man and a woman having sex... over a video of his 3 year old son. This dumbbell just hears best friend and automatically thinks it's appropriate. That childhave no hope with him as their male role model honestly
The Scunthorpe Schofield strikes again! Great song choice for your 3yr old son!

Screenshot_20240226-145313~2.png
Screenshot_20240226-145327~2.png
Screenshot_20240226-145336~2.png

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I swear he did inappropriate song lyrics before too, never learns his lesson

Reactions: 20
My aunt always had arctic roll & every Saturday after dancing classes she would make us fish cakes & crinkle cut chips - with arctic as a treat. I only EVER ate it there.
Aren't memories like that, just really lovely to have. 😊

Poor Leo growing up with these two fame hungry, grabby wannabes for parents. If they can't get something free, for his birthday, he gets fcuk all.

Reactions: 15
Poor kid, he seems to have spent his birthday in his boring as duck bedroom. Surely they are going to have a tea party for him, with chef quickenden!!! Surely he can whip up a cake and snacks.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Prick has gotten over his fake woe me crying into his wig saga then😳Leo having a lovely day playing by himself while his sad excuse of a father sits and films him😡😡Sad life he lives with no life outside of his phone.
THIS is why I'd love him to be in Celebrity Big Brother. He'd spontaneously combust without his phone. He has a full blown social media addiction. It would drive him insane not knowing what was being said about him and not being able to delete and block people. He has no friends who could take over his account, Flapz hates him and so does his management. They'd probably leave the hate comments up for shits and giggles.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Y’all making me hungry 😂

Guessing Zelda is still awol no birthday shout-out, maybe she went on holiday and was sensible unlike flappy advertising to the www the house is empty

Reactions: 19
Zelda wished him happy birthday on his post.Flaps still hiding and here’s hoping she’s seen sense and leaves this useless pathetic excuse of a man👌

Reactions: 15
THIS is why I'd love him to be in Celebrity Big Brother. He'd spontaneously combust without his phone. He has a full blown social media addiction. It would drive him insane not knowing what was being said about him and not being able to delete and block people. He has no friends who could take over his account, Flapz hates him and so does his management. They'd probably leave the hate comments up for shits and giggles.
I would sooooo love to see him on CBB. He wouldn't last five minutes without his phone. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.