Jake Quickenden #97 Pervy Quickenden, the Scunthorpe Schofield.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute embarrassment posting him looking like he’s been handpicked from the cast of Annie! Ill fitting clothes hanging off him, snotty face, birds nest hair, laces undone. Poor Spud has no hope with a twit of a mother like old Flaps.
Please don’t tell me Maris is still in nappies. Is this normal for a kid that’s almost 3. His parents would rather grift than potty train.
---
The jabbering and awkwardness would be off the charts. The father and brother would definitely get a mention. And possibly, Leo.

That would all be on the first night because he wouldn't last any longer 🤣.
More than a mention, a dry arsed faded photo will be slipped out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Has he got his mad ma to stay of insta to up the speculation ... could they have had a barney?
Or has flapz left him and his pcking his stuff and moving in woth zelda .there's not even been any shared video calls even.if his diming something top secret he wouldn't be doing it 24/7 as we know his not capable of working more then a few hours a day

Or has he just laid a trail to make people think his doing zeleb masterchef and he'll pop up on bb or a advert for piles cream
His sneaky and has absolutely no morals so who knows

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Please don’t tell me Maris is still in nappies. Is this normal for a kid that’s almost 3. His parents would rather grift than potty train.
---

More than a mention, a dry arsed faded photo will be slipped out!
Both mine were our of nappies by 16 months but then I didn’t lead the busy life of a grifter I was just working 40 plus hour weeks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Has he got his mad ma to stay of insta to up the speculation ... could they have had a barney?
Or has flapz left him and his pcking his stuff and moving in woth zelda .there's not even been any shared video calls even.if his diming something top secret he wouldn't be doing it 24/7 as we know his not capable of working more then a few hours a day

Or has he just laid a trail to make people think his doing zeleb masterchef and he'll pop up on bb or a advert for piles cream
His sneaky and has absolutely no morals so who knows
I think he could definitely be stopping at mummys and that’s why she’s not on her stories because he doesn’t want people knowing. Depending on what excuse he’s given for sacking the FM off again, he also may need to be careful what he posts. I know a few don’t think so but I’m 99.99999% he’s on Masterchef. All the signs are there 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Both mine were our of nappies by 16 months but then I didn’t lead the busy life of a grifter I was just working 40 plus hour weeks 😂
Omggggg so they have failed the poor lamb. Plus the fact they keep filming him when it’s obvious they haven’t changed his nappy!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I think he could definitely be stopping at mummys and that’s why she’s not on her stories because he doesn’t want people knowing. Depending on what excuse he’s given for sacking the FM off again, he also may need to be careful what he posts. I know a few don’t think so but I’m 99.99999% he’s on Masterchef. All the signs are there 🤷🏻‍♀️
Hopefully The Full Monty has sacked him? I really want to know about his backstage kiss with another male. The suspense is killing me! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
---
Hate to stick up for them but both my boys had just turned 3 before they were ready to potty train. My girl was 18m though. Wee ones are ready when they’re ready.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hopefully The Full Monty has sacked him? I really want to know about his backstage kiss with another male. The suspense is killing me! 😂
If they’d sacked him, surely they would not still be using him to promote it? More fool them using him as their ‘poster boy’ when it’s been pretty obvious from the start, the tour was and has never been a priority to him. Whatever he’s doing, he’s never ever going to get the notoriety he’s so desperate for and that makes me happy 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It’s so obvious, he bins theatre work off whenever he’s got the chance of being in front of a camera. Look at the rugby thing he did. No interest in rugby whatsoever, before since or after but he knew it was being filmed so sacked his main job off. More fool TFM for tolerating his unprofessional behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️ if he’s filming Masterchef this week how does that help him find future work? It’s not normally televised until August which is still 6 months away so how is that’s going to help him get the TV work he desperately wants in the meantime? He’s such a clout chaser it’s beyond embarrassing. Imagine being nearly forty years of age and you are still so obsessed with social media and appearing on reality TV shows? What a bleeping deluded bleep he is

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s so obvious, he bins theatre work off whenever he’s got the chance of being in front of a camera. Look at the rugby thing he did. No interest in rugby whatsoever, before since or after but he knew it was being filmed so sacked his main job off. More fool TFM for tolerating his unprofessional behaviour 🤷🏻‍♀️ if he’s filming Masterchef this week how does that help him find future work? It’s not normally televised until August which is still 6 months away so how is that’s going to help him get the TV work he desperately wants in the meantime? He’s such a clout chaser it’s beyond embarrassing. Imagine being nearly forty years of age and you are still so obsessed with social media and appearing on reality TV shows? What a bleeping deluded bleep he is
The rugby thing was a waste of time. It wasn’t shown on mainstream TV which is what he’s desperate for. I bet he is still hoping for his own reality show after that online channel 4 MMA thingie (although he pretended it was shown on TV😂😂) he and Flapz were showing off on!

He’s 100% on Celebrity Masterchef, all the rumoured contestants are following him back on insta. They’ve obviously been filming it this week and that’s the reason he’s sacked TFM off because Glasgow is too far to reach after filming.

TFM is obviously unprofessional, not letting people know that the main man advertised in the show is not there all week. He’s repulsive, anyone who fancies him needs their head sorting anyway.

Let’s hope he doesn’t manage to get anymore acting work as he doesn’t deserve it at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
🐔 Maby Bitty and Wiggy are on Celebrity Gogglebox together, either way who gives a duck, both are horrible human beings...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is it possible that Full Monty just think he’s sick and he’s doing a sneaky with masterchef?

Otherwise it’s not right that he’s allowed to just drop the tour for something better when the other actors all turn up consistently.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.